Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i donated $5.00 to TES. thats all i could afford at this time. i wish i could do more.

A few things- that bag could be something even related to Nicole G's murder or another missing person or another crime.

I am just praying for answers for both Caylee and Jennifer Kesse.

A few things- that bag could be something even related to Nicole G's murder or another missing person or another crime.

I am just praying for answers for both Caylee and Jennifer Kesse.

Very true. I'm hoping it will have evidence that will help close SOME crime.

Thanks, but I'm not doing near enough. So frustrating to live so close and not be able to participate in the search. I'd love to take something to Murt, but don't want to bother him as he is so busy and don't want to look like a groupie :)

Gotta go....pizza will be here soon.

If you do go over could you give Murt a hug from all of us

"Any negative stuff about WS ban 'em" (according to Murt)

I'm really sad that there were less people that showed up than expected. :( We had heard 3,000 expected, then 5,000 and then even 7,500 was suggested last night on NG. They need at least 2,000 more people to search the areas. If anyone can, please go there and search!!!!!!!
http://www.wftv.com/video/17938480/index.html

Just goes to prove one of my favorite quotes:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Great quote and so, so true.

Could someone please tell me who Murt is and how he is involved?

Thanks

Anyone have the experience of not being able to see the chat portion on Murt's site? It says address banned - but I don't think I would be banned as I have said nothing controversial whatsoever. HELP!

I keep reading they had very low turnout today to what was anticipated. That's disheartening if true.

A Rose :rose: for Pocono Sleuther & A Rose :rose for RR0004 ! Thank you both !
Also A Rose :rose: for Caylee & A Rose :rose: for all of the Searchers & All of those Involved !
Prayers For All from my Heart !

Anyone have the experience of not being able to see the chat portion on Murt's site? It says address banned - but I don't think I would be banned as I have said nothing controversial whatsoever. HELP!

It must be your computer and/or firerwall? Try rebooting...its easy to get on.

BTW, Murt is in his own words "just a guy with a camera" who has a little live/chat show that he usually broadcasts from his home in Orlando. He started this with the Duckett case. He has lost a son to juvenile diabetes and his wife just died this past Jan. He knows loss. Usually his site has no more than 100 or so posters....today, because he is doing such a service to find the baby that there are over 1500 posters right now. Amazing.

I honestly don't see how they can report a true number until the end of theday. I think the numbers are probably up there.

LOL, same thing happened to me and I haven't even posted! I was on last night and all this morning, then all of a sudden no logs.

I've rebooted and cleared cookies. Oh well, at least I can see the CAM footage and listen :(

All she wants is attention. I really don't think she feels scared. I don't think she feels anything!

yes casey could put an end to this

but this is a BIG GAME TO HER:furious:

tammi vancouver canada

LOL, same thing happened to me and I haven't even posted! I was on last night and all this morning, then all of a sudden no logs.

I've rebooted and cleared cookies. Oh well, at least I can see the CAM footage and listen :(

I hear they're banning folks from the chat. and they're most likely doing it by ip address. They may be blocking whole isps: like aol if most of the trolling is coming from aol, for example.

Have you tried registering for the site and logging in?

Yes I did that too. :-( I was having fun on chat too. poo poo.

I did reboot and checked firewall as well. Thanks for trying to help me all - maybe if anyone is chatting on Murt if they could ask why so many people have been banned and how we can get back????

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member