My Experience With Borderline Disorder: By Aprilshowers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We were watching the news the other day and she said to me "As much as I love Tyler (my son), I know that if you hurt him or if he was missing it would have been for a good reason".

I can't imagine saying to anyone that if they hurt their child, i'd know it would have been for a good reason. What good reason is there to hurt your child??

On another note, As a mom, this whole thread makes me ask myself whether or not I lean/share/interact too much on my own child.. I don't do the victim thing, so I don't think i have that going on, but my own mom emotionally neglected us growing up. I can't recall her ever really interacting with us except to tell us to be quiet or leave her alone or do this or that. (She was (and is) the Queen Victim, and in her mind, the fact that she was a divorced (her doing) mom with 4 kids was a burden unlike any that had ever been seen on earth before). With my own child, i am (mindfully) the complete opposite, and interact very much with him on an emotional/feeling level. But reading this thread, I wonder if maybe that is not great, either. Sharing with him like he's an adult, and talking through stuff, I thought was a way to let him see how adults work through problems, but I don't want him to feel emotionally burdened.

I wonder if any of you saw Oprah's show yesterday?? She had on a boy who had murdered his entire family except his father managed to live. He was diagnosed of course as a sociopath.

The expert that Oprah had on explained it clearer than I have ever heard it explained. It sounded as if he was talking about Casey as she fits it to a tee!!

The Sociopath is unable to "feel" emotions. They are without a concionce. They act out and do worse and worse things so they can "feel" just for that moment!! It is the only way for them to "feel" any type of emotion. For that moment they are not dead inside!! :eek: It truely explains why they do what they do and why they can never show any remorse.

It is worth going to her web site and watching the doctor who was on. Totally will make you understand a Sociopath!

My step-daughter is a Sociopath so I have always wondered why she just does not "get it" and change. She is uncapable and was really screwed up in childhood by a Sociopathic mother. Now I understand that she can not and WILL not EVER change!!

A sociopath may not have feelings but I would not say that they are incapable ever of having them. It is deffinitly an emotional withdrawal based on extream psychological trauma but there are many therapies out there that can help to revive the soul. One of them is Shiatsu which is a genetle Japanese massage. Pressure is placed on the body where the practioner feels the need until energy is released and in so doing many memories and corresponding nfeelings come back to mind. Swedish massage is much too penetrating for this. I do not recommend it. Overall care of the body..foot massage, saunas, and retirement to places where the person feels safe.

The father should forgive himself for being so unaware of his sons condition and contributing to it. '

An unfeeling person still has to align themselves with a moral spiritual code in order to heal.

Quote: A sociopath may not have feelings but I would not say that they are incapable ever of having them. It is deffinitly an emotional withdrawal based on extream psychological trauma but there are many therapies out there that can help to revive the soul. One of them is Shiatsu which is a genetle Japanese massage. Pressure is placed on the body where the practioner feels the need until energy is released and in so doing many memories and corresponding nfeelings come back to mind. Swedish massage is much too penetrating for this. I do not recommend it. Overall care of the body..foot massage, saunas, and retirement to places where the person feels safe.

Omg and maybe a little crystal therapy too or her atty JB could file a motion to let her swim with the dolphins. A sauna isn't going to "sweat" the truth out of her p-leez. If you offered this narcissist a massage you can bet she would arrive wearing seductive lingerie--and pay with a stolen credit card.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back