"My gut feeling is she is OK"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took the "my gut is telling me she is ok" as she doesn't think anyone has come upon the dump site yet.

I wonder if her gut was starting to get worried once August rolled around and school was back in session and kids and parents were walking up and down that sidewalk???

Also amusing......earlier she was making fun of the quality of juice she was being served in the clink ("I'm not even sure if there's real juice in it...hehehehe") but she is odering up "beef sticks" and "poptarts".....her gut must be ok with fake meat and fruit now.

I think the Mother of the Year was attempting to convey that the body was ok..that for now the dump site was ok. That she was in a neutral place, as one poster said somewhere...halfway between the A's and Lee's.

I don't think MOTY was talking about Caylee in heaven, because I don't think she thinks about heaven, hell or the afterlife. Her God is herself. It's my opinion that if she had one iota of a belief in either heaven or hell, she'd be confessing to someone right now.

The entire "gut" thing has bothered me from the very beginning. Just like KC sitting in jail telling LA if anything changes I'll let you know..what kind of carp is that anyway? She was sitting in JAIL, the only thing at that point up for the changing was her mind, about which lie to roll with. JMO.

The entire "gut" thing has bothered me from the very beginning. Just like KC sitting in jail telling LA if anything changes I'll let you know..what kind of carp is that anyway? She was sitting in JAIL, the only thing at that point up for the changing was her mind, about which lie to roll with. JMO.

ITA and also do you guys think for a moment she did not know all those visits were video tapped? Ofcourse she knew and so did her dad!
So everything she spoke in a way was lead by cindy for example. "The picture of the drums was in zanny's house, right casey"? Notice the pauses KC makes like should I lie about that or not....

Then all of Lee's visits, come on they all knew they were video tapped and thats why they either spoke in codes or spoke in ways to cast doubt from Day 1.

Remember (cindy) ":Banane24:I don't know what your involment in this is sweetheart"
(yuck)

I bet her parents didn't trust her gut feeling either.

I'm very sorry if I have the wrong information (I have a hard time keeping all the facts straight in this case, I think I have something and it turns out it was wrong....LOL) but didn't KC sign a form at some time, listing her profession as Nanny? Am I completely off in left field? Wouldn't that indicate that she at least at one time, considered herself a Nanny? Maybe a little "Zany" Nanny?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zany

From Dictionary.com-
za⋅ny   /ˈzeɪni/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [zey-nee] Show IPA Pronunciation
adjective, -ni⋅er, -ni⋅est, noun, plural -nies.
–adjective 1. ludicrously or whimsically comical; clownish.
–noun 2. one who plays the clown or fool in order to amuse others.
3. a comically wild or eccentric person.
4. a secondary stock character in old comedies who mimicked his master.
5. a professional buffoon; clown.
6. a silly person; simpleton.
7. a slavish attendant or follower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1560–70; (< MF) < It zan(n)i (later zanno) a servant character in the commedia dell’arte, perh. orig. the character's name, the Upper Italian form of Tuscan Gianni, for Giovanni John

Given how KC must have considered herself in relation to Caylee and CA........I can see how she would think of herself as a "servant" or buffoon, hence "Zany the Nanny".

Sorry if I just plagerized someone else's idea. I think I came up with it by myself. :)

If she can kill her own baby??? then toying with her parents livs is a piece of cake. :devil:

One can tell in the videotapes, especially the one where Cindy asks her what her 'gut' tells her, that Casey is not even LISTENING or INTERESTED in what's going on. She's looking at her goop in her eyes and acting like she can't wait for the call to be over.

I have to get my life back and stop obsessing with this case. :mad:

:clap: I agree & I think Cindy knew what KC meant.

Ok from what? Did they mean that Caylee where ok where she where? Ok dead and no one to find her?

Did Casey mean "it´s ok mom they won´t find her, did they hide her together?

My goodness, is it possible that Cindy or maybe both of Casey´s parents did hide the child together?

Is it possible that Casey is covering up for her mom? I´m curious!

She made the statement "my gut feeling is she is OK" to temporarily allay CA's worst fear, that Caylee was dead at the hands of KC.

I'm very sorry if I have the wrong information (I have a hard time keeping all the facts straight in this case, I think I have something and it turns out it was wrong....LOL) but didn't KC sign a form at some time, listing her profession as Nanny? Am I completely off in left field? Wouldn't that indicate that she at least at one time, considered herself a Nanny? Maybe a little "Zany" Nanny?

Given how KC must have considered herself in relation to Caylee and CA........I can see how she would think of herself as a "servant" or buffoon, hence "Zany the Nanny".

Sorry if I just plagerized someone else's idea. I think I came up with it by myself. :)

George saw a resume she had created for herself and she put Nanny down on the resume as one of the jobs she had. He said he got on her about it since it was a lie. It's on the FBI vids.

There is a Zanny the Nanny kids book. You can google it to find out about it.

One can tell in the videotapes, especially the one where Cindy asks her what her 'gut' tells her, that Casey is not even LISTENING or INTERESTED in what's going on. She's looking at her goop in her eyes and acting like she can't wait for the call to be over.

She is the most eye pickingist girl!

I have to get my life back and stop obsessing with this case. :mad:

Me too. Right after my coffee.

She uses references to "gut feelings" several times. The first time she says it to LA in their taped phone conversation (when she's in jail) and she says something to the efffect of "mom will know what I mean..." I have always felt that this phrase gives KC a little "kick" and that she uses it to throw egg on her mother's face. It sounds like a phrase that CA would use and I think she probably finds it amusing that she could use to assist in yet another chitface lie to her mother about KC's well-being.

MOO

I doubt she is a sociopath (by definition). She had boyfriends and went to parties (things sociopaths ussually avoid)
I think she is a murderer. She made the choice 100%. She has no insanity excuse.

With respect, sociopaths often have lovers. Some marry multiple times. It's schizotypals or schizoids who avoid parties and people. Or paranoids or avoidant p.d.s . And sociopaths are not insane, they are deficent.

But, I agree that she knew exactly what she was doing,

I usually lurk BUT this post "spoke" to me........why do we always put the blame on parents or else where at least, when a crime like this occurs? :waitasec:Just because we assume she killed Caylee.......does not mean that she was abused! Maybe it does.......... and maybe it doesn't!! I think she needs to (for the FIRST time,) take responsibility for her actions without placing the blame else where. If at a later date it is proved she was abused then ok, maybe that could be a reason but until I see that proof I am not giving her any excuses!She makes up enough with out my help! Sorry don't mean to affend......jmoo:rolleyes:

Oh, I think she was prolly abused, at least verbally. But, so many people are abused, even brutally, and do not murder. And, some murderers come from loving and supportive families.

It's not that simply, and there is likely something genetic in the mix.

I think that Casey harbored a real hatred for the life that she HAD to live raising Caylee. I also think that her parents mostly CA was putting all kinds of pressure on her to be a better mom. I know that GA and CA spout off out the mouth about how great Casey is but what have they said to her behind closed doors? Looks to me like there was a turmoil inside that house long before this tragedy occurred. And I think she dreamed about hurting Caylee at TonE's, referring to the bad dreams at TomE's. But, during the day, she can separate all that she has done by simply blocking it out and ANYONE who feeds in to her beliefs helps her believe it al the more.

Thought sounds right to me also. I think that she was trying not to think of what she had done and when she actually thought about it being true that she did it was when she truly cried, to block it out of her mind. When the body was found, she felt like she could no longer hide that Caylee was deceased, causing her panic attack. She was truly allowed to have feelings for what she had done.

I hope that CA will soon realize that KA did this to SPITE her mother. Yes, she is a spiteful *advertiser censored*. Didn't she say I could have dropped her off with her parents anytime? CA wanted custody? CA, your daughter is your enemy.

Casey was correct. Caylee was "Ok". For those who believe the Christian way, speaking of Caylee is no longer speaking of the body. But the spirit of Caylee, which Casey doesn't know where is, but believes is 'ok."

There is truth in the lies Casey says. "Truth, as in what she believes to be truth. I know not all would believe that way, but the point would be what Casey believes to be truth.

After the death of a love one, some folks will tell them that "It will be ok." That THEY are ok now. Even a few on this board have mentioned that Caylee is in a better place. That she is in a nice place, etc. It sounds like Casey is talking the same way.

She isn't talking about the body.

It has been mentioned by LP that Casey didn't talk about Caylee . We also notice she doesn't like to discuss Caylee with her parents. Most likely it's because when that happens, she might see a visual of the last time she seen Caylee. Thinking about that the body is no longer the Caylee she knows, just a shell. So she can say THAT isn't caylee. And i'm talking about some of nasty stuff she must have seen before she dumped the body.

My gut feeling is that YOUR gut feeling is right on!

Although they have not posted this on their websites, and I wish they would DO IT!!!

My gut feeling is that dear Sheriff Beary has been on local Orlando news talking about his GUT FEELING relative to the remains find, and also answering questions with the word "Absolutely."
The material on "Absolutely" was reported, but the "Gut feeling" quote appears to have fallen through the cracks.

You have to love this guy!!!:)

I think everyone is reading WAY too much into all this. There was no code, no intended meaning, no nothing. KC is a lying, manipulating killer - plain & simple. She told people what they wanted to hear, which was that Caylee was OK. IMO, she wasn't speaking of Caylee's spirit or her soul, she was just telling her mother what was the most convenient lie at the time.

The only hidden meaning in there was that she thought her hiding place for the body was safe and that everyone would just keep looking until they finally gave up, and she'd be able to get away with it.

I don't think she is smart enough to double-speak that well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back