My thoughts on guilt after visiting Caylee's memorial site.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snipped by me... anyone have a link to this photobucket pic? was it from after caylee's death?

girlinwoods.png

photo (9).jpg

Thank you so much for posting this I have been looking all over!

I added my picture at the top that I think reminds me most of this creepy "love" picture.

I wish I could blow these pics up more but I took them with my iphone so there isn't much I can do about the size and quality, if anyone knows how to, please let me know.

DragonLady,
Thank you for taking us with you.Your post and your pictures and your son's Teddy he left for Caylee all deeply touched my heart.

It is touching and shocking to see where Caylee was found. Seeing it makes it obvious to me that Caylee was put there by ica.

Actually, your photos are really nice. I don't get the impression that it is a garbage dump. But I am sure it looks different up close and personal.

Not a real garbage dump hon, but people use it to toss trash. Just like ica did with little Caylee.

wow, you really brought it home for me. I felt an extreme amount of sadness and anger at the same time. How does a mother leave their child out there like trash, in such an awful place -- just awful. All those months, and she was just down the street from the A's house (and the inmate knew it).

Thank you to you, your DH, and DS, for going out to the site and leaving a precious teddy bear. I know Caylee Marie has crossed over the rainbow bridge, and am at peace that she is in a much better place. It's those here on earth that continue to suffer.

Bless you, and big hugs!

Mel

Just curious, but does anyone know who marked off the remains site with logs and tires? I'm local and haven't been there since 09 and I don't think I saw anything like that then.

Thank you Dragonlady for posting the pictures for those of us that can not visit in person.

I am more than ready for Casey to go to the big house and the big chair/table.

Dragonlady, how did you explain that tragedy to your son? My children are grown, and terrible crimes done to children were not so widely known. It seems that they weren't subjected to the knowledge and fear that children are aware of in 2011. I can't imagine my grandchildren thinking "my mother will kill me if I'm bad" after hearing a news report about Caylee.Our little kids have so much ugliness to see and hear these days. It makes me sad.

You are THE BEST to show these!! Thank you so much for honoring the world's beautiful little angel Caylee Marie!!

I want to go down there myself so badly, but I live far away and this brought things closer and more personal for me. Are you able to get a ticket to attend court??? I would love to do that. I am very interested to see the energy in the room from the inmate and the jurors.....

thank you so much dragonlady, i am sending some ****hugs**** from my family to yours (especially your little man!).

You :rocker:

Thank you so much for those pictures, and for leaving the bear. What a lovely way to memorialize her.

The thought of her being there for as long as she was is sickening to me, but we have to console ourselves that it was just her body there, and not her spirit or soul. That remains always, not tarnished, nor scattered, just beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing your pics here! When I visited the Wall of Hope for Kyron Horman, I also had many mixed emotions - and was unprepared for all of them. I just started sobbing like a baby. It really does bring it home as to what these cases are all about. :rose:

My God. That sweet baby deserved SO much better.

View attachment 16765

I added my picture at the top that I think reminds me most of this creepy "love" picture.

I wish I could blow these pics up more but I took them with my iphone so there isn't much I can do about the size and quality, if anyone knows how to, please let me know.

I posted a couple of days ago that I wish the jury could see this photobucket picture that KC downloaded. I think it says it all - she knew exactly where Caylee was while she was blaming Zanny.

Thanks Dragonlady for your pictures. How sad. I think the Anthony home looks very forlorn in your picture. They always kept it so pretty and perfect, and now the lawn and yard looks neglected. I can only imagine what they are going through these past weeks.

View attachment 16765

this is too, too creepy. oh my goodness, i am struck speechless. she knew, she totally knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

Dragonlady, how did you explain that tragedy to your son? My children are grown, and terrible crimes done to children were not so widely known. It seems that they weren't subjected to the knowledge and fear that children are aware of in 2011. I can't imagine my grandchildren thinking "my mother will kill me if I'm bad" after hearing a news report about Caylee.Our little kids have so much ugliness to see and hear these days. It makes me sad.
I'm glad you asked!
This was a very difficult subject for me to talk to my son about because he is only 7 and on the Autism spectrum, he is very high functioning but struggles with some concepts, since he sees me watching the trial he is curious and asks me questions like what happened to Caylee?
His favorite song is "You are my sunshine" and he demands that I sing it to him every night before bed, so when he saw the video of Caylee singing this song, I guess he felt some connection to her and I used this to help explain that the cute little girl on tv named Caylee was in heaven with the angels in eternal sunshine, but he then asked me if we could go see her in heaven, I told him we could not since we are not in heaven, so to help him understand and visualize I told him that we could go to her memorial and he asked if he could take her a toy and we did, so my trip also served as a learning experience for my son.

Poor Caylee. I really don't know what else to say. :(

I don't know why I just remembered this from one of our searches. We searched an area in front of a different neighborhood that had a patch of woods on each side of the enterance of this neighborhood there were dense woods and it was on a very well traveled road and in our minds (because we were talking about it) was like no one would put a body in an area so close to homes and right on a road like this. How wrong we were in our thinking for sure. It made it all the more horrifying when she was found in almost the exact type of location!!

The path is interesting to me. What is it that keeps the vines and vegetation from covering the path? I know that more people go back there now and some was cut, but wonder how much path there was when Caylee's body was placed there. Also, I wonder if a path of some sort also led to the alley area behind the A. home. I just can't get over the fact that no one walked the area and really searched during the couple of weeks before the tropical storm and hurricane hit. Even if water was ankle high it could have been done. The fact that all the trash is there ought to prove that people get in there and snakes aren't that big a danger, at least right off a path area.

Dragonfly your words have had a profound affect on me more so than the pictures. Bless your little heart. I hope your wounds will heal one day as you go through life with your family. Thank you Dragonfly.

Dragonlady, Thank you for sharing your photos and your thoughts.
I am sitting here crying. Can't imagine standing on that very ground.
I will never ever understand what was in ica's mind!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back