My thoughts on guilt after visiting Caylee's memorial site.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone correct me if I am wrong but weren't the photobucket pictures entered in to evidence just not testified to? Wont the jury see that Love pic?

Looking at Dragonlady's pictures, it really struck me how lifeless the Anthony home looks now. And to think it was once filled with a little girl's laughter :angel:

...gave me an erry feeling.. With the second person's legs behind the other person. Made me have a thought (dangerous, lol)

Made me wonder if casey was raped in those woods, when she conceived caylee. Maybe thats why she left her there? Maybe thats why she wont/cant say who the father is. Some say she has always told lies, maybe this was the straw that broke the camels back and sent her to into lala land?

Maybe she tryed to love caylee? Idk, I just hate thinking a mother could due this. I think she guilty and in another reality. And im just reaching to make some sense of this senseless act. And I honestly could believe a "couldnt raise a rapist's child and went nuts" , I cannot believe "she drowned in the pool so we dumped her like trash" theory.

I know this is o/t, but that would explain the father question, and I thought id add this here, sense those pics made me think this.

Thank-you for your time in taking and posting the pictures. I watch the trial when I can but seeing these particular pictures, they elicit such strong emotions. There isn't anyone connected to the case whose life will ever be the same again.

Thank you for the pictures.. we're in the midst of the trial, with all the testimony and witnesses, the prosecution and defense, but at the heart of this whole matter was that sweet little angel that this world lost. Your pics helps to refocus on what matters, namely Caylee.

thanks again.

Thanks for posting these photos, Dragonlady. To think that strangers come and leave toys and bears and dolls for little Caylee. Today I was thinking, "Why didn't Casey put Caylee's favorite doll with her?" Even when we have buried our pets, the kids (and me, too) wanted to put some of their favorite toys with them.

The heart sticker was for Casey, not Caylee. The doll would have been for Caylee.

I'm sad . . . very sad. It's a trash dump.

:cry:

:bump:
Hope the pics help those that have never seen remains site and give you an idea of how close Mr. Hoover was in the video shown in court today.

I'm thinking the DT tipped him off, but as you can tell from the video he did not go deep enough into the woods to find her remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back