MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that my MySpace has never been active; I just seldom use it until lately. So it can't be a coincidence that someone from around Orlando FL (the IP is actually mapped as Orlando, though the tracker itself says that it is a Castleberry IP) looked at my profile right after I sent that email to the Mommy didn't kill me account.

In other words, I have no idea who this person is/was, but I do not think it was Casey since the IP clearly identifies a male.

What do you all think of these findings?

lisha

Er, I think my gut says it is Umbrella boys from last week.

First of all - WHOA. Boys does she attach herself or what!? Also take notice that she only mentions Caylee in the early messages. The once she seems to be getting into him, no more Caylee..just all about him and her, then him and her sexually. She progresses fast.

Were these parents ever interviewed? Was this guy? I know it was a while ago, but yet a part of her life obviously. Why did this relationship end?
So many questions...:waitasec:
They obviously had sex when he came home to visit in dec 2006/jan 2007.

Did anyone catch that "pictures" comment...
hmm bet there's nakey pictures out there...

Wow! Even Tony said in that 400+ file that Casey was more into him than he was for her. She seems to get really lovey really fast and some guys aren't into that.

Nudie pics lol. I would bet there is some film somewhere too. She seems to be rather ummm...loose with her sacred parts. :rolleyes:

Er, I think my gut says it is Umbrella boys from last week.

Who are the Umbrella boys? Sorry if this should have been obvious--I'm catching up from being away from the 'puter more often than usual! :)

Lisha

Okay I can't personally verify this because this myspace page is not accepting any new friends, and I found this on another board that I happened upon (but did not join) so if I need to delete this let me know. I find it interesting that they are looking for "personal assistants" for GA and LA, it's not like either of them are out LOOKING for little Caylee, not that I have seen at least...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=10472558

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

I thought they had money problems. How can they afford personal assistants.

It says there is no compensation for these positions...

If I was able to volunteer in helping Caylee, it would be to SEARCH. Not to become the anthony's personal assistant. :)

Sorry, I missed the "no compensation" part at the end.

OK, I'm really bad at this myspace thing. Have been looking for a Samantha Gonzalez page or any connection. Anyone out there know anything about a page for her. If she has 3 kids there has to be a way to track them through schools etc. Have I missed the link for her myspace? someone who is good at this please look!

OK, I'm really bad at this myspace thing. Have been looking for a Samantha Gonzalez page or any connection. Anyone out there know anything about a page for her. If she has 3 kids there has to be a way to track them through schools etc. Have I missed the link for her myspace? someone who is good at this please look!

Looking for a Samantha Gonzalez comes up with 6 pages of that name in Florida alone. What is her approx age?

Wow, really REALLY interesting because it was showing the last log in (when I posted this) as 2006!!!!! Wish I got a screen shot.... the guys name was "Gary", and he was from NY. He was also showing as 22.

Thinking out loud, totally agree 100%, which is why I said "could be nothing" ...

Try again the link worked for me

I think we are clicking on different links :D

Looking for a Samantha Gonzalez comes up with 6 pages of that name in Florida alone. What is her approx age?
Don't know her age or anything other than she's supposed to be ZGs sister and has 3 young children. The last story casey told the police is that ZG, samatha and her 3 young kids "took" caylee from her at blanchard park. seems like it would be easier to locate someone who has kids through the kids. Not sure even that she goes by Gonzales. I was also trying to look just at the Samathas on myspace, but there are SO many. Think it would be a good direction to go though.

Have you checked out her myyearbook.com page? Somebody named Missing Caylee is one of her friends. This person says he/she lives at Camp Lejeune. He/she has some videos on their myyearbook page that are interesting.

Not that you can believe anything Casey says, but she has stated that Zenaida was around 26 years old.
So if Sam is her older sister, that would put her somewhere between 27-40 years old.
I know that's a big gap in age difference, but there are 16 years between me and my baby sister.

Have you checked out her myyearbook.com page? Somebody named Missing Caylee is one of her friends. This person says he/she lives at Camp Lejeune. He/she has some videos on their myyearbook page that are interesting.
whos myearbook page?

OK I just went on Caseys myyearbook.com page and could not find a friend named Missing Caylee! when did you look at this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme