MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the friends on cayleeismissing page is Brian Lufkin. Does anyone know who he could be? His profile says he is "pissed" about this situation. I wonder why pissed? rather that worried, distraught etc. Could the child in the photo with him be Caylee?:waitasec:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19434791

Brian Lufkin is pissed about this whole situation

Brian Lufkin's mood now says gloomy and there is a headline that reads "Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida" which means "Those were the best days of my life" And I don't know if this was addressed already, but I am about 99% sure that is Caylee in that picture. I know early on, I saw a pic that made me initially pay so much attention this case where she was wearing, I believe, this dress and had a ribbon in her mouth.

does anyone here have the facebook link to Ricardo Morales? I'm trying to verify some information I got...

I still think we need to get to the bottom of this samatha thing just to know if there is a samatha out there with a sister named ZG. Is there a way we could split up the work and search every samatha on myspace? anyone interested in helping? Don't know her age or anything other than she's supposed to be ZGs sister and has 3 young children. The last story casey told the police is that ZG, samatha and her 3 young kids "took" caylee from her at blanchard park. seems like it would be easier to locate someone who has kids through the kids. Not sure even that she goes by Gonzales.

On myspace when I search samatha for female between 25-40 yrs old it comes up with 424 samathas. anyone interested in splitting the pages up to locate a samatha with:
a) 3 kids
b) possible sister ZG
c) any other connection we can find to casey or her friends

On myspace when I search samatha for female between 25-40 yrs old it comes up with 424 samathas. anyone interested in splitting the pages up to locate a samatha with:
a) 3 kids
b) possible sister ZG

Really, I think that is a waste of time. I'm sure it is a made-up name. Also, I'm sure she is not going to say on her profile "My name is Sam Gonzalez, my sister is Zenaida Gonzalez, and I have 3 kids, and I like to go to Blanchard Park." I wouldn't spend any more time on myspace looking for people who do not exist. But, hey, if you don't have a job and have time to do those things, go ahead.

a) 3 kids
b) possible sister ZG

The Dante S. from Sawgrass was dating a Sami (Samantha) at the time. They have since broken up, but Sami has the "missing Caylee" stuff on her myspace. I left a link for her myspace in the "Dante S. from Sawgrass" thread.

Casey reminds me of the character from the movie "The Usual Suspects"

The whole story is one enormous lie, featuring names taken from what she sees around her.

jesse's myspace is private, to me atleast. what is his song now?

This could be nothing of course but I found this person Stephanie I believe http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255 through one of the many other myspace links people posted, anyone know who she is or how she's related? she has a pic of her & caylee as her profile pic and her status or whatever says [Stephanie] Love you Case and Cays♥

She must have manually changed her last log in date! I say that because it shows she last logged in on 6/9/2008 but all her logos or whatever they are called show the Cayleeismissing stuff. Can you change the last log in date to be inaccurate *or* can you change your profile name without loggin in?
T

She must have manually changed her last log in date! I say that because it shows she last logged in on 6/9/2008 but all her logos or whatever they are called show the Cayleeismissing stuff. Can you change the last log in date to be inaccurate *or* can you change your profile name without loggin in?
T

That is because you most likely have your settings as
day/month/year

and not month/day/year.

FYI

I clicked on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=170087930 in recent post on this thread, and it says "Chris" is in my extended network.

:waitasec:

If I've deleted "Tom" from my friends, which I did a long time ago, does this mean that someone I'm connected to is connected to Chris? If so, is there a way for me to find out who except by manually going through my friends' friends?

I clicked on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=170087930 in recent post on this thread, and it says "Chris" is in my extended network.

If I've deleted "Tom" from my friends, which I did a long time ago, does this mean that someone I'm connected to is connected to Chris? If so, is there a way for me to find out who except by manually going through my friends' friends?

I don't have a myspace page and I've noticed when I ck out other people's pages, I think "extended network" means that their page is not private but open to the public. JMO

Yes, normally on myspace pages there is a link at the bottom of the friend's list that says view "mutual". Chris' template doesn't have that. If you use firefox, go to the myspace page, hit view in the toolbar, selet "page style", and change it to "no style". Then you will see the page without a template. The "mutual" selection will be available.

I just did this in firefox with this page and it works. Hope I didn't confuse you!

I don't have a myspace page and I've noticed when I ck out other people's pages, I think "extended network" means that their page is not private but open to the public. JMO
OK, thanks! That makes sense, well more sense than the fact that Chris is in my network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy