MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the link for Casey Anthony's myyearbook.com page?

I don't want to sign up just to do a name search.

LOL I just noticed on my year book that casey was bought on that my yearbook site. Previously she was owned by a female, I don't remember the name and now her current owner is a guy and its states her current value is $0. I'm not exactly sure how the buying thing goes cuz I've never registered for the site, but apparently her friends have decided she is worthless.

LOL I just noticed on my year book that casey was bought on that my yearbook site. Previously she was owned by a female, I don't remember the name and now her current owner is a guy and its states her current value is $0. I'm not exactly sure how the buying thing goes cuz I've never registered for the site, but apparently her friends have decided she is worthless.

Some guy bought her for $50,000... :laugh:

:doh:

jesse's myspace is private, to me atleast. what is his song now?

This could be nothing of course but I found this person Stephanie I believe http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255 through one of the many other myspace links people posted, anyone know who she is or how she's related? she has a pic of her & caylee as her profile pic and her status or whatever says [Stephanie] Love you Case and Cays♥

jesse's myspace is private, to me atleast. what is his song now?

This could be nothing of course but I found this person Stephanie I believe http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255 through one of the many other myspace links people posted, anyone know who she is or how she's related? she has a pic of her & caylee as her profile pic and her status or whatever says [Stephanie] Love you Case and Cays♥

I noticed, whoever she is, that she's also left comments on J. Ortiz's MySpace.

That song is about a DAD singing about his daughter. Is that weird given what we know about Jesse and Caylee?

This song is by Steven Curtis Chapman who recently lost his young daughter....I don't think there's anything "weird" about it - Jesse loves Caylee like a daughter - he's lost her - it's heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson