MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've been following this case from the beginning and I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Who are "all 3" and how are they connected? Who is this Laura with a myspace page and how is she relevant?

Someone please help me understand what I've missed, if it was anything at all.

I see how the 3 of them are connected but how are they linked to all knowing KC? I see that WW was a no-show to visit KC in jail and that she posted some comments on his myspace. How are you saying LR knows KC and ZG knows KC? That's where I get LOST.

Up until a month or 2 ago, there were codes to view aspects of a private profile - BULLETINS, comments, pictures, etc. Sadly, they have been patched, but it would have been a great resource to use to check out the private profiles and the bulletins on all of them.

Sometimes you can google the myspace friend id or username and get the cached page from when the googlebot crawled the page. This can be useful if the profile is recently private or if you want to see if any comments were deleted or top friends edited.

Hey all --

I apologize if this is posted somewhere else. I searched a little but have the flu and don't have a lot of energy. I will delete this if there is already a thread about this.

http://apps.new.facebook.com/getflair/browse.php

Just search for Caylee Anthony.

Add "flair" to your profile if you have one. Support Caylee.
There's one added for Websleuths, too.

If you can't find them and have a Facebook profile, let me know and I can send you a message from mine...

Hey all --

I apologize if this is posted somewhere else. I searched a little but have the flu and don't have a lot of energy. I will delete this if there is already a thread about this.

http://apps.new.facebook.com/getflair/browse.php

Just search for Caylee Anthony.

Add "flair" to your profile if you have one. Support Caylee.
There's one added for Websleuths, too.

If you can't find them and have a Facebook profile, let me know and I can send you a message from mine...

That's awesome! ;)
I never thought to look for that on my facebook.
I'm going to get some right now.
Thank you for telling us.

There are pictures on there that I havn't seen. Really cute ones of Caylee and also some comments I have been going through.

There are pictures on there that I havn't seen. Really cute ones of Caylee and also some comments I have been going through.

Someone once posted a fake Facebook account (login and password) that we WSers could use, anyone have that handy?

:banghead:
When you follow links, ESPECIALLY on My Space and the BEBE's page, be
careful. Viruses are easily picked up~!!!

I clicked on BEBE's page and instantly had 10 popups, when you start clicking them away more and more and more come. IF this happends, shut down your computer FAST~ Restart ~ and then go to Internet Properties and DELETE COOKIES and DELETE INTERNET FILES! This stops more damage, but I'm not sure what else may have been dropped on my system.

BEWARE~!!!!

Flower Girl

PS, :eek: During the Scott Peterson case, I followed a link for something on Amber Frey and guess what... VIRUS~!!!! Some people are real jerks.
Amber didn't do this, but the person at the link had let the public know that he had info on his site. WHAM... that one was so bad it ate my files and blew my hard drive. SO BE CAREFUL~!!!

Good job posting solid advice without judgement.

This is wise, savvy, geeky advice that users might appreciate very much.

Very refreshing perspective in guiding/mentoring sleuthers.

TYVM

Respectfully stated, I hope that people listen and adhere to the quoted poster's common-sense expertise whilst sleuthing elsewhere on line.

NO DISRESPECT HERE - FG has solid on-line safety advice posted in the quote below. (Regardless of your opinion, FG's got something valuable to add here to benefit sleuths in general - and newbies especially.)

:banghead:
When you follow links, ESPECIALLY on My Space and the BEBE's page, be
careful. Viruses are easily picked up~!!!

I clicked on BEBE's page and instantly had 10 popups, when you start clicking them away more and more and more come. IF this happends, shut down your computer FAST~ Restart ~ and then go to Internet Properties and DELETE COOKIES and DELETE INTERNET FILES! This stops more damage, but I'm not sure what else may have been dropped on my system.

BEWARE~!!!!

Flower Girl

PS, :eek: During the Scott Peterson case, I followed a link for something on Amber Frey and guess what... VIRUS~!!!! Some people are real jerks.
Amber didn't do this, but the person at the link had let the public know that he had info on his site. WHAM... that one was so bad it ate my files and blew my hard drive. SO BE CAREFUL~!!!

Re-quoting the same post is a bit redundant, but this is a VERY good post, regardless of which side of the fence/argument you are sitting on.

FlowerGirl has offered up both personal experience and some technical knowledge -- without any judgment on beliefs or opinions - to help users safely pursue leads and navigate further on line research without unnecessary additional complications in the pursuit of enlightenment.

Well done, FG.

I added Flair and I love it but how do you see it when you look at someone's page? I cannot see mine unless I go directly to the flair application...

eta: They are doing maintenance on this add-in that is why mine isn't working...

you're welcome!! I warn you, the flair is addictive!

Oh i know it!
I have tons of flair already lol!
Me and my friends do it all the time.
I just never thought to look for flair for little Caylee or Webslueths!
Thanks so much for letting me know! :)

I added Flair and I love it but how do you see it when you look at someone's page? I cannot see mine unless I go directly to the flair application...

eta: They are doing maintenance on this add-in that is why mine isn't working...

Hi
Do you mean how do you see someone else's flair?
Like on a friend's page?
I'm pretty sure that you just scroll down their page and find their "flair board".
I think if you click on their board, then you can roll over their flair and it enlarges so you can read each one.
I'm going to try it again and see.
It's been a while since i've looked at someone else's flair. Lol!

Ok so i'm wrong
I really thought it used to be that easy
I wonder if something changed?
I'm going to keep trying....

Ok now i need help lol.
Now i can't see my friend's flair, only mine!
Help!!!! lol

I almost fainted when I seen this! I know this has no relevence but shocked me!! She must of been on yesterday at Baez office

facebookcasey.jpg

I almost fainted when I seen this! I know this has no relevence but shocked me!! She must of been on yesterday at Baez office

facebookcasey.jpg

Hey Sweetchelle

can you tell me what it says? I am at work and we can't use the internet so I am viewing this forum on my cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487