MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not up on this url stuff, but are you saying that she could have set up the page in 2006 but not named it Cayleeismissing until june 16? If so, then its not biggie.

But, if it was set up and named Cayleeismissing in 2006, then to me, its akin to Scooter Pee telling Amber that his wife had died wayyy before she did. In MHO anyways.

I am not up on this url stuff, but are you saying that she could have set up the page in 2006 but not named it Cayleeismissing until june 16? If so, then its not biggie.

But, if it was set up and named Cayleeismissing in 2006, then to me, its akin to Scooter Pee telling Amber that his wife had died wayyy before she did. In MHO anyways.

Yeah I ain't myspace savvy either. I never use it but I assume she could've sit it up in 2006 yet not given it the name until now. This seems very unlikely though

It would have been another account, called something else, might have been on of KC's pages, then name changed to find Caylee :crazy:

For example you see comments writtten to friends from the find caylee myspace that date way back to before she was missing, proving this was KC's communications when the account was hers, then photo and name changed and thus chnaged on the comments, make sense?

LOL i just saw KC's facebook friends have gone from 300 to well over a thousand -she just added all of the people curious about case including some of us at WS

She probably just had a myspace for Caylee already made. A lot of people with kids do that and then just set the photos to friends only.

So ZG has made her myspace private. hmmm. Not a very nice message on it either.

Yes, Im glad you caught that too- Her profile was public last night, so I wonder if they are reading over here. When you google ANY of the Anthony's. Webslueth links show up ALL over the place, so im sure they are aware of us.

Here is ZG's lovely message she wrote on her profile: "Beba Still living *advertiser censored* so stop hating on a ur life could i mean will be worst you will see ".

I wonder what that is all about? I can tell she is a Mensa member by her grammar and her poise on MS alone.LOL :waitasec:

BTW- How old is ZG supposed to be? Why would she have so many young girls as friends? I noticed that yesterday before she went private- I know she has small children, but she looks a LOT older than the CA crowd.

I will post here - I think this is where it should go.

Check out two of Lee's friend's myspace pages today - look at their very first lines:

Saleem - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10375153 - says "Saleem is sick and tired of the toothless trash that protest in front of the Anthony home"

Tony - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5611513 - says "...i would have knocked that 65 year old lady the **** out!!"

Also - I have been poking around on myspace friends of Lee's and am suprised that Lee's friends and Casey's friends (Lake Vaj people) are connected. Did ya'll realize that already? Here is a myspace for someone called "PossybL Thret" - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12694401
This person has as friends Casey, Annie, Mike 16 Acres, Dante and Corey from Lake Vaj group - and Lee and Brian L. from his group - also someone called "This Casey Anthony Situation Makes Me Sick." Weird.

So if Lee and Dante from Sawgrass are both listed as friends of this guy do you think there is a chance that Lee knew Dante lived at Sawgrass?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check out saleem's friends list!!
I found it yesterday searching LR's comments on myspace search..
Comment left aug 11, now check his friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10375153

Oh yes ,
Saleem and LR are buddy's also and LR is Zg buddy and left those messages on WW page.Also Saleem seem to be a pilot ..

So ZG now how private page and checked WW and all but 1 of the oringinal 3 comments from LR are gone.
Only 1 left says *she's ok I just feel it*
But the one that said *I think I got something ,let me check something out* is gone ,as is the *by your side all the way*

Now so ya know FBI was contacted 3 days ago with all links ..
Pretty sure they already read what we did ,because those where deleted yesterday.

I saw this several pages back and I wanted to clarify. I originally dug up the Casey Anthony MyYEarbook page and she had 18 friends at that point and none of them were named Caylee Missing as an earlier poster suggested. Casey has not logged into that page in over a year. The way that MYB works is that someone sends you a friend request and you have to approve it before they show up in your friends. There is no way that a year ago she could have had a friend named Caylee Missing. I just wanted to clarify that in case somene was still chasing that wild goose. It is possible that someone named Caylee Missing sent her a gift or left her a message or commented on her pictures, but no that I ever saw.

I know this is probably not the place to put this comment but I can't find anywhere else to put it so sorry in advance but: Yesterday there was a show on called "Crossing Jordan" it is a rerun but the bad guy in it was named Manny Hernandez. I heard Casey liked to watch CSI kind of shows and this would fall under that catagory. Just something that caught my attention. BTW, I don't know what crime he committed on the show as I didn't actually get to watch the whole thing. Sorry

I made new facebook flair for Caylee!

it's called
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

If you have facebook and want to add it, just do a search for Caylee, Caylee Anthony or Justice for Caylee.

If you can't get it, PM me and I will send it to you! =)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check out saleem's friends list!!
I found it yesterday searching LR's comments on myspace search..
Comment left aug 11, now check his friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10375153

Oh yes ,
Saleem and LR are buddy's also and LR is Zg buddy and left those messages on WW page.Also Saleem seem to be a pilot ..

So ZG now how private page and checked WW and all but 1 of the oringinal 3 comments from LR are gone.
Only 1 left says *she's ok I just feel it*
But the one that said *I think I got something ,let me check something out* is gone ,as is the *by your side all the way*

Now so ya know FBI was contacted 3 days ago with all links ..
Pretty sure they already read what we did ,because those where deleted yesterday.
I have screenshots of all (or at least I think all) of LR's comments on WW myspace. I had a bunch of other's up on my pc last night, like ZG, that I was going to screenshot this a.m. (got too tired last night!) but stupid MS updates rebooted my pc...I'm sure their gone! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Take screenshots, everybody!!!

Also, did Lee live at Sawgrass? I wasn't aware of that...I thought he lived in a house?

Also - I have been poking around on myspace friends of Lee's and am suprised that Lee's friends and Casey's friends (Lake Vaj people) are connected. Did ya'll realize that already? Here is a myspace for someone called "PossybL Thret" - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12694401
This person has as friends Casey, Annie, Mike 16 Acres, Dante and Corey from Lake Vaj group - and Lee and Brian L. from his group - also someone called "This Casey Anthony Situation Makes Me Sick." Weird.

So if Lee and Dante from Sawgrass are both listed as friends of this guy do you think there is a chance that Lee knew Dante lived at Sawgrass?

These threads move fast you miss info. YES, all the Lake Vaj people are connected together with Casey and Lee. They all went to high school together. Some work for Cast Iron Tattoo, some work in automotive. Dante is the only one that lived at Sawgrass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4