MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of Tony's posts he says "whats up bella mia", which I think translates to "my beautiful". I've always thought Casey's "bella vida" tattoo was some sort of ode to Tony. It doesn't seem like Casey would be thoughtful enough of Caylee to even bother commemorating her with a tattoo.

Caught that too , interesting hmmm

Whoa where do you make that connection? Please explain

i cant tell u who told me/emailed but everyone on the board already seems to know and they also have emailed me with the same source.....name...he has told "others"

i am just the first one to post it...but ng will have it on her show i presume tonight....this i assume will be another lenard padilla new bomb shell as the source has told lp.....

who will would like to meet......

Who I'd like to meet:
i meet you a short while ago but you are on a little vacation rigt now. but will see you soon we all hope

i cant tell u who told me/emailed but everyone on the board already seems to know and they also have emailed me with the same source.....name...he has told "others"

i am just the first one to post it...but ng will have it on her show i presume tonight....this i assume will be another lenard padilla new bomb shell as the source has told lp.....

Does it have to do with his blog and messing around in the car as being his reason for losing Brittany C

Sweet

Love the fact someone saved that before Beba went private

Can you add Williams ,before he goes private ,so everyone see the connection .I've answered a ton of pm's on it today.

Woah check out the log in date on that screen shot July 9,2008
Now we know they where friends before Casey was arrested

Casey was arrested july 15 ,2008

That is not true, you're reading the login incorrectly, it is 09/07/2008.

ZFG's new message as having gone "Private" on MySpace:

I added punctuation to make it understandable... : )

"Beba Still living b***hes, so stop hating on a *advertiser censored*, ur life could - i mean will - be worst[sic]. You will see"

nope it says 7/9/2008
check again

Check your settings. Awhile back myspace defaulted to the European way to read dates, because they added new myspace sites for those outside of the states. You had to manually go in and change the way your date would read. Everyone did, even if you were in the states. Look in something like "account settings" or something.

I am myspace stupid (I have a page, it's private and my only connects are my family), what does it mean when you click on someone's page showing here and it says "this person is in your extended network?

Here are the last log in dates for all of these pages you guys are freaking out over.

Beba : Last Login: 9/12/2008
LR : Last Login: 9/11/2008
Will: Last Login: 9/12/2008

We know that Beba's last log in is accurate, because she made her page private, and added LR - who wasn't on there way back whenever this page was first found. Many people have already stated that, when this was found, they poured through her friends list and did not see a LR there.

what does it mean when you click on someone's page showing here and it says "this person is in your extended network?

Everybody is in everybody else's extended network - kind of implying that it's one big six degrees of seperation myspace family sort of thing.

It's a lollipop obviously - you can tell because it's bulging in her cheek. However, lollipops are associated with such drug usage as ecstacy and speed/meth and even coke...

Can someone tell what is this stick in Caseys mouth? Is there any type of party drug that is put out on sticks like this? It is not a cig, not a french fry, so what is it?

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg

It's totally a lollipop. Not a drug in itself but often used by those on certain drugs to keep from grinding one's teeth and clenching one's jaw - I believe.

Think Brittany Spears - she was always suckin on those things.

Come to think of it - there is a lollipop drug - made for kids - Fentnyl - or something like that. Powerful pain killer I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3