Mysterious Message on the Door

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Quester!

This has crossed my mind as well. In my opinion, it is feasible the "she" and "her" is Dina. Dina saved Jonah, can Jonah save Dina? It is a possibility Dina helped Jonah coverup something in the past. Maybe the message on the door was Dina asking Jonah to help her coverup Rebecca's murder? Not really asking as much as blackmailing. Just speculating.

I have always thought ^ This

:seeya:

Wouldn't it be great if they could subpoena the DVR/Tivo records from the time frame? I've always been curious as to all the dramatics involved, not just with RZ's murder. Everything since as well. People who are so highly dramatic tend to have always been that way.

ALWAYS MOO

I think they also have delusions of grandeur, like imagine themselves to have a doctorate and claim to be a scientist.

What is the Tudors? I thought they said a movie called the housemaid was at the house? Was there another movie there as well?

What is the Tudors? I thought they said a movie called the housemaid was at the house? Was there another movie there as well?

You are right, The Housemaid was the movie found in the house. I believe someone thought a line from the Tudors (not really familiar with it) seemed similar to the message on the door. The two are not related though.

I researched it. It was some show that ran from 2007 through June of 2010. Didn't note what channel or anything though.

^Yeah. I'm not sure one would call feng shui a religion, it seems more a lifestyle thing.

I agree. But when I brought up that the message on the door could be religious in nature I was quickly told that was not possible because Jonah was into Feng shui and "Everyone" knew this yadda yadda yadda. Nuff said about that.

Anyways My take on the message on the door (Giving to the Rebecca could have been murdered theory). Was just to say that if I were out to frame someone for a murder and wanted to deflect any suspicions away from me, I could see someone writing such a thing and hoping it casted suspicion on Rebecca's ex husband who was/is into the Bible etc. Especially given the fact that Jonah himself was quick to mention her ex as a suspect! I would think that many of the people involved or around Rebecca would know who and what her ex was into. Without knowing if the ex had an alibi for that night doesn't really matter cause that would be his problem.
It also had been mentioned that he allegedly still did contact Rebecca and still had desires to meet with her etc. Who would be a perfect scapegoat? JMO.

I think that is an interesting point, not one I had thought about. And, we do know that Jonah brought up the ex as a possible suspect.

However, I still think Jonah didn't have any motivation to murder Rebecca and that the evidence (as we know it!) doesn't seem to point to him. But I keep an open mind no mater how stubborn my opinions may seem.

I honestly have a hard time seeing a woman capable of doing all of this to Rebecca, one who was in fine shape, who had martial arts training etc. I think Jonah had motive as much as anyone else. Who knows what was really talked about between he and Rebecca in the last days? Who has the money to make anything happen? Who quietly hides from the limelight and fades into the distance? And who puts that darn door back after being painted over? Who knows what doors are open and not? Who can afford to pay someone to keep their mouth shut? Who is the one person that everyone else is afraid of?

I get it, but Dina also has beaucoup bucks compared to most of us and I believe she has always been in a game with Jonah for power. Perhaps when it comes to money she will keep quiet against Jonah. And, I think it could have been seen that someone she already had great disdain for ruined the her future entré into power and wealth. I also believe she is the more violent and volatile of the two.

I do agree with a lot of your points. I however generally try to give a person at least one pass on a bad relationship. Because we all make mistakes and I am just giving both Dina and Jonah a pass on their relationship and the violence because some people just tend to bring out the worse in a person and perhaps this was the case with both of them. I truly cannot tell you which of them was more violent in their past relationship as I don't know all the details. I do with I knew if Dina had problems with relationships after or prior to Jonah and ditto with him.
What I do see is a man who tends to go from one woman to the next without much if any time between relationships, and to me this has always been a red flag. IMO it tells me that he is a person who does not have a problem with dumping someone and moving on and therefore lacks an ability to bond or commit to one person. Now we have heard that a counselor at one time even admitted that he was not a good husband but was a good father. I dont recall now if this was in relation to his first wife or with Dina, but it shows that he had some problems with being a husband and I think it shows that he can love his own children but may have some issues in a man /woman relationship. Which fits with what I also think.
So to me it seems reasonable that he would be very protective over Max and could very easily hold Rebecca responsible for what happened to Max, in fact blaming her.
I see a cold hearted person that could re-use a door to a room that would have contained a message from the person that you professed to love...their last message at that! Especially when you could well afford to put in a new (old) one.
It also seemed to me that not much time had passed before he was seen around with a new college girlfriend by his side.
Sometimes the common denominator is a persons messed up relationships is them. Makes me wonder.

I would give them a pass also if they hadn't called the police so many times, submitted diatribes against each other, put their child through this for years - it went on for more than 3 years.

I would give them a pass also if they hadn't called the police so many times, submitted diatribes against each other, put their child through this for years - it went on for more than 3 years.

I'd say they did not get along well. But my big question would be, did either of them continue to have domestic problems with their new boyfriends and girlfriends or was it just when those two were together?

I'd say they did not get along well. But my big question would be, did either of them continue to have domestic problems with their new boyfriends and girlfriends or was it just when those two were together?

We'll find the answer to that question and more when the civil suit proceeds and witnesses are deposed. It will also be interesting to learn more about the ex-wife's obsession with RZ. There are probably numerous friends and family members who can shed light on what kind of scheming, fantasizing, harassment and stalking happened before RZ's death.

As was pointed out in another thread, JS & DR's divorce wasn't finalized until the January before RZ was killed. There had to be a lot of ill will and conflict between them.

There are probably numerous friends and family members who can shed light on what kind of scheming, fantasizing, harassment and stalking happened before RZ's death.

and as far as I am concerned is still happening!

I think since Jonah was settled, someone's anger was simply redirected .. and that was to Rebecca although maybe that was just a way to get at Jonah. To stay on topic, I feel that is reflected in the message on the door. It sounds very belligerent to me and like "I won the power struggle, so now what do you think about that". The "Can he save her" is rhetorical and the answer is "No".

... he would be very protective over Max and could very easily hold Rebecca responsible for what happened to Max, in fact blaming her....

snipped and bolded by me

I don't believe JS held Rebecca responsible for Maxie's accident. I believe JS knows exactly what and how Maxie's accident occurred. And who was with him.

He also knows who painted the message on the door and what it meant.

Just my opinion, of course.

JS wasn't there so he has no first-hand knowledge of whether CPR was done before EMT's arrived. All JS could repeat to someone else was what he was told. Dr. Peterson told the detective that they performed tests over several days on Max and that the description of the incident didn't fit with the injuries.

I do agree with you that the message was directed at JS. I believe the entire suicide scene was directed at JS. I believe any parent would not want to continue a relationship after such an experience.

JMO

I have not seen any sort of proof that JS wasn't there. That was just one more thing to add to the list that was accepted as fact because JS said so. Do you have a link that states that JS's alibi at the gym was verified? Please post the link if so. Thanks in advance my dear belle.

Didn't Jonah move out of the house? I don't know that he has great disdain or what his feelings about RZ are right now. I just know that if my son suffered such horrific injuries while in the care of someone else, I could not continue to love that person or live in the house with that stairway. The door would not be my focus or concern.

MyBelle! My first whole hearted agreement with you! I would have a great disdain if someone was in charge of a child and that child was hurt due to negligent supervision. That's equals motive to me. And let's not forget Maxs death was ruled and ACCIDENT. No fault or abuse happened. Did JS not accept the verdict? I believe he said publicly he did? Do you think the disdain continued after the facts came out that his son was in an accident? I just don't know.

snipped and bolded by me

I don't believe JS held Rebecca responsible for Maxie's accident. I believe JS knows exactly what and how Maxie's accident occurred. And who was with him.

He also knows who painted the message on the door and what it meant.

Just my opinion, of course.

:goodpost:

I completely agree. If Max didn't die. Rebecca would still be alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back