Mysterious Message on the Door

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not seen any sort of proof that JS wasn't there. That was just one more thing to add to the list that was accepted as fact because JS said so. Do you have a link that states that JS's alibi at the gym was verified? Please post the link if so. Thanks in advance my dear belle.

Did Rebecca lie about who was there at the time of the accident? She lied to police and family? Or do you think the first responders lied?

Did Rebecca lie about who was there at the time of the accident? She lied to police and family? Or do you think the first responders lied?

IMO, Rebecca initially went along with Jonah's story........GS &/or ES were not there, but then either had second thoughts, or Jonah knew that she would eventually tell the truth about that morning. As I have said many times before, there are many places to hide within Spreckels without being detected. And I doubt the EMTs were focused on anything other than taking care of max.......IMO, there was a delay in calling 911 so that Jonah could stage the scene. There is no way that max caused that chandelier to fall.....still leaving the top part in place in the ceiling. IMO, the chain was cut.

but would JS and Rebecca still be together as a couple? I really wonder.

IIRC, Mary, Rebecca's sister, had stated Rebecca was seriously considering taking a 'break' from her relationship with JS as she was tired of dealing with JS's disrespectful teenagers.

I really have to wonder why there isn't more information on/from the people that moved out right after Maxies fall. Were they working inside the mansion in the days prior to the accident? I would think they may have valuable information regarding the mood of the household and surely what Maxies play habits were and his relationship with Rebecca.

If they hadn't been planning to move prior to the fall how did they find a place and move out so suddenly.

I've read numerous threads and haven't found anything on this but if it has been discussed please accept my apology.

I really have to wonder why there isn't more information on/from the people that moved out right after Maxies fall. Were they working inside the mansion in the days prior to the accident? I would think they may have valuable information regarding the mood of the household and surely what Maxies play habits were and his relationship with Rebecca.

If they hadn't been planning to move prior to the fall how did they find a place and move out so suddenly.

I've read numerous threads and haven't found anything on this but if it has been discussed please accept my apology.

If they had been planning on moving, they would not have left behind a car with baby seats and their bikes in the garage. They were in the LE photographs.

I have not seen any sort of proof that JS wasn't there. That was just one more thing to add to the list that was accepted as fact because JS said so. Do you have a link that states that JS's alibi at the gym was verified? Please post the link if so. Thanks in advance my dear belle.

I'm not my dear belle lol, but I'd like to say there is NO proof JS was at the gym, NOR is there ANY proof his teenaged kids were on a flight early that morning. So, until someone produces proof all three of them were NOT home, I'm thinking all three of them were home.

IMO, Rebecca initially went along with Jonah's story........GS &/or ES were not there, but then either had second thoughts, or Jonah knew that she would eventually tell the truth about that morning. As I have said many times before, there are many places to hide within Spreckels without being detected. And I doubt the EMTs were focused on anything other than taking care of max.......IMO, there was a delay in calling 911 so that Jonah could stage the scene. There is no way that max caused that chandelier to fall.....still leaving the top part in place in the ceiling. IMO, the chain was cut.

What would it have been cut with? Bolt cutters? It seems unlikely bolt cutters would be just laying around the house to use quickly. The front door was all glass and "see through" across the street fom a busy public beach. Any passerby on the sidewalk could have seen the whole staging scene taking place so why risk it? That's crazy. The whole thing had to have been accident no matter who was there. No rational person would attempt to stage an accident in such a visable area to any passerby on that busy street.

What would it have been cut with? Bolt cutters? It seems unlikely bolt cutters would be just laying around the house to use quickly. The front door was all glass and "see through" across the street fom a busy public beach. Any passerby on the sidewalk could have seen the whole staging scene taking place so why risk it? That's crazy. The whole thing had to have been accident no matter who was there. No rational person would attempt to stage an accident in such a visable area to any passerby on that busy street.

No, you really can't see through the front door from the street.

Mr. Spock, I absolutely agree, but staging an accident scene is never the act of a rational person, more likely the actions of a desperate, embarrassed, devious, guilty, scared (?), unable to take responsibility for behavior, used to getting their way, used to blaming others etc.....
But as you stated, definitely not the actions of a rational person.

And can anyone really see JS letting his baby boy lay on the ground while he stages? Nothing I've read about the man indicates he would be this demented.

Mr. Spock, I absolutely agree, but staging an accident scene is never the act of a rational person, more likely the actions of a desperate, embarrassed, devious, guilty, scared (?), unable to take responsibility for behavior, used to getting their way, used to blaming others etc.....

What information do you have that indicates in the slightest that JS would be this evil? It just seems like quite a leap in character from what I've read about him.

What information do you have that indicates in the slightest that JS would be this evil? It just seems like quite a leap in character from what I've read about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post

maybenotoday I have made my opinion based on the premise of rational person My use of PERSON is gender neutral and age neutral....however, you seems to want to apply my words to one individual....is there a particular reason for your leap?
I think MS's accident scene looks staged...and since I don't know who was in the house at the time, I will continue to use gender and age neutral description of "person."

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post

maybenotoday I have made my opinion based on the premise of rational person My use of PERSON is gender neutral and age neutral....however, you seems to want to apply my words to one individual....is there a particular reason for your leap?
I think MS's accident scene looks staged...and since I don't know who was in the house at the time, I will continue to use gender and age neutral description of "person."

We are currently discussing the "JS is stager" theory. It was no great leap to assume you were too.

:ditto: my thoughts exactly!

I like your thinking. The tenses don't match if the message is to one person, but IMO whoever wrote this was in a highly irrational and impulsive state of mind.

"She saved him" (from me). IMO is a message or statement to the world. "Can you save her?" (From me) IMO is a message to JS.

The following probably seems far fetched, but hear me out, if you will:

I have thought that perhaps the "him" was Max. That IMO there may have been a conversation/argument/fight between JS and DS in the hospital in the first hours of MS hospitalization that went thusly: DS: "How could you let this happen, RZ is a (fill in the blank)". JS: "What are you talking about! He fell, she gave him CPR, she saved his life!"

Hours/a day after this conversation took place, it became clear that Max's condition was deteriorating and in fact was not "saved" at all.

This makes the message to a singular person not only cryptic but nastily sarcastic. If there really was a voicemail to RZ from JS about Max not making it that night, it would also put the timing of her murder almost spot on. It would also indicate IMO that JS knows exactly the "him" and the "you" in the message and the "who" and the "why" of the murder,

^this

We are currently discussing the "JS is stager" theory. It was no great leap to assume you were too.

I re-read earlier posts, and you are correct about the subject being discussed. Sorry if I was "unduly sensitive" in my reply.
Just as I get the feeling of the balcony room being staged, I get the same feeling when I read about a child flying over a railing, landing on a chandelier, swing across the foyer, the chandelier cord and chainlink (both failing!?) breaking and the child falls to his death.
I have also been greatly bothered after reading Det. Adkins report and the FD report in which both note....SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING.
I would expect to see the words "welts, raised bump, redness etc."...but why do both reports use the exact same words, SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING?
I've been injured before, and significant bruising takes a lot longer than a few minutes (even hours) to appear.
Perhaps I misread, but I thought I read Det. Adkins arrived at the scene 10:10 am, Monday?

I re-read earlier posts, and you are correct about the subject being discussed. Sorry if I was "unduly sensitive" in my reply.
Just as I get the feeling of the balcony room being staged, I get the same feeling when I read about a child flying over a railing, landing on a chandelier, swing across the foyer, the chandelier cord and chainlink (both failing!?) breaking and the child falls to his death.
I have also been greatly bothered after reading Det. Adkins report and the FD report in which both note....SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING.
I would expect to see the words "welts, raised bump, redness etc."...but why do both reports use the exact same words, SIGNIFICANT FACIAL BRUISING?
I've been injured before, and significant bruising takes a lot longer than a few minutes (even hours) to appear.
Perhaps I misread, but I thought I read Det. Adkins arrived at the scene 10:10 am, Monday?
I can not surmise what occurred...but what has been "presented" doesn't make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES
Back