Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think the eyebrows seem to match, Dr Forsey looks mean to me......I would be scared to contact him LOL....Its worth a shot. Now maybe we need to look up some Dentist from that area with that last name F...I don't put too much stock in eyecolor for the girl in one article they are blue/gray and in another they are green. But my eyes are like that. Sometimes they look really green and sometimes they look gray.....But I had a lady tell me one time that has known me my entire life, that she swore I had brown eyes.....Because my pupils are pretty large....

The High Point Enterprise
High Point, NC
September 19, 1976

The young man had exceptional dental work. Sumter dentists who examined his body said he was in the process of having a complete mouth restoration, with several thousands of dollars worth of root canal caps, tooth caps and bridge work. They say the job was about half-finished.

a mechanic in Nebraska said he thought the man was someone who had had work done on a vehicle with either Washington or Oregon plates. But that lead has so far failed to produce any other information.

It would be great if they could get this story on Canandian TV....I have read about dental work on other does with the indication it appeared to be done in a foreign country, because they use different technices than we use here in the US. So, I am thinking he is either from the US or Canada. I dont think the girl looks like his sister, girfriend maybe. I cant wait for the DNA. With them being so young, you would think they would have friends that wondered what happend to them and are looking for them, even if their familys arent they probably have friends that are looking for them. Wow I cant believe they kept them in a see thru coffins for almost a year I wonder if there are pics of that, and what were they dressed in?

can somebody do a side by side of Dr Forsey and the John DOE?

Yes I think the eyebrows seem to match, Dr Forsey looks mean to me......I would be scared to contact him LOL....Its worth a shot. Now maybe we need to look up some Dentist from that area with that last name F...I don't put too much stock in eyecolor for the girl in one article they are blue/gray and in another they are green. But my eyes are like that. Sometimes they look really green and sometimes they look gray.....But I had a lady tell me one time that has known me my entire life, that she swore I had brown eyes.....Because my pupils are pretty large....

LOL! I thought the same thing, that he looked mean. I can literally see him disowning his son!!!

Is anyone good with geneology could you look up the ansecestory of Dr Forsey and see if he had a son ? Or siblings

Is anyone good with geneology could you look up the ansecestory of Dr Forsey and see if he had a son ? Or siblings

I'm not that great at it, but I did look up at ancestry.ca for Canadian ancestry and found a Dr. Roy Forsey and it only said the location was Quebec. You have to have a membership to find out more! But you can sign up for a 14 day free membership. It had him listed up to 2002 in the phone directory.

can somebody do a side by side of Dr Forsey and the John DOE?

1959Roy-P-Forsey.jpg
6-2-John-Doe-Sketch-Photo.jpg

I couldn't do it without getting the drawing in there too.

Thanks for the side by side omg they really do look related next to each other !!!

I found some pics of the pair that i havent seen before it really shows the moles on the girls face well. and here is a link to where I found the picsc too http://www.sumtercountysc.org/sheriff/unsolved.htm

I really feel like a local did the murder, since the murder weapon was found on a local, but WHY? And where did their car go? a lake maybe or sold or sold in parts by a "chop Shop"

imgJohnAndJaneDoeMale.jpg
imgJohnAndJaneDoeMaleFemale.jpg

I found somemone named forsey with a missing son from Canada

Here is what was posted and a link to look at it yourself

July 30/07 From: Ken Forsey Location: British Columbia Canada
Comment: "This is a great site. My son has been missing for a long time now...(sic) it is very frustrating. Well, this is an awesome sight"

http://www.missingcanadians.ca/guestbook.html

I found some more doctors names in Canada there are alot of Jacques-Phillppe's and Jean Pierre's Jean-Paul's and Jacques- pierre some last names are Faucher, Farmer Ferland Forget Ferron & Fontaine...

Then this Idea came to mind. We could make a myspace page for them and them add them to schools in Canada and say does anyone recoginze us???? Put them as alumni to the schools around the date the probably would have went to high school, we could also so something like that on classmates.com.....

Does anyone want to voulenteer to call DR Evil aka Forsey LOL sorry I take that back,

Did anyone seem to notice the post I did on the name, "JOCK"? It appears there is such a nickname and it explained the reason for it. It is used in Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada in the Scottish community as a nickname for John. I found this to be quite compelling since one of the only clues was from the KOA worker who stated the victim claimed his name was, "Jock".

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1214566

I don't think we should overlook this.

Maybe the last name began with the "P". I know on jewelry I had in the 1970's the last initial went in the middle. Just a thought. Rhett.

Maybe the last name began with the "P". I know on jewelry I had in the 1970's the last initial went in the middle. Just a thought. Rhett.

Hi Rhett, I wish we could view a pic of the initials on the ring. Engravings are often still done that way - with the Last name initial in the center, and that initial is usually larger than the other two outside ones.

Did anyone seem to notice the post I did on the name, "JOCK"? It appears there is such a nickname and it explained the reason for it. It is used in Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada in the Scottish community as a nickname for John. I found this to be quite compelling since one of the only clues was from the KOA worker who stated the victim claimed his name was, "Jock".

:blowkiss:
I noticed your post and appreciate learning about the name Jock. I'm sorry I didn't reply to you. I have searched for anyone nicknamed Jock and the name John, but so far no luck. I think you made a good suggestion.

John-- Jack, Jock, Johnny, Eon, Ian, occasionally a nickname for Jonathan.

Thanks, Marie! This case might have stalled out long ago because they were searching for a Jacques instead of a John.

Rhett, I am with Marie on this one...I wish we could see how it was engraved into the ring. Good thinking! LE sometimes can overlook such details.

I've been searching that way too, with Jock along with Jacques and John and other ways. It was a good tip, one which I was unaware of. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Has anyone seen this website? Lots of info and different sketch's that I don't remember seeing before. They both have a different look.

And doesn't it seem strange that he had extensive dental work, but also had missing teeth on both top and bottom? I'm confused as to whether his missing teeth were covered with bridges or not?

sc1.jpg

janedoe.jpg
johndoe.jpg

imgJohnAndJaneDoeMaleFemale.jpg
imgJohnAndJaneDoeMale.jpg

07612192618_cold%20case%20female%20victim.gif
07612192531_cold%20case%20male%20victim.gif

189UFSC1.jpg
198UMSC4.jpg

I just wanted to put all the pics in one place for reference.

Hi Again All,

I've gone through the Royal College's directory again and am listing all the "P" surnames below as well, per the other suggestion, which made a good point about the engraving on the ring. It's certainly worth a search!

I also think it's important to take this MD theory with a grain of salt though, because "Jacques" supposedly told one person his father was a doctor in Canada... and who knows how accurate that person's recollection was at the time or whether "Jacques" was telling the truth? Also it is entirely possible that *if* this guy's father was a doctor, he could be deceased now. There are sooo many variables.
This list of "P" surnames is long and I haven't tried to Google any of them for photos or family info, so anyone reading this, have at it... might be interesting to see what turns up.

I also think the dentist theory is a possiblity- I tried searching for dentists the same way I did for MDs but it is more difficult. The associations of dentists in Canada are not as easy to search and you need a name to do it.

Also, about his ring: Linde star rings of that type were very common in the late 60's and 70's in North America. I have a good friend in the vintage jewelry biz in Florida and I asked her about the ring (and directed her to the photo online) and she gave me this info: 14kt gold was used almost exclusively in North America at the time "Jacques" died. According to my friend, 18kt was mostly used abroad, so wherever he got the ring, it was likely in America or Canada.

Regarding the elderly Dr Forsey: if you search the Canada white pages you'll see that he's listed with an address in suburban Montreal. I think a phone call would not be appropriate, but maybe a letter would, outlining the case? Since this man is elderly (and seems to have done alot of writing in the past per what I've seen in internet searches on him) a letter might be more appropriate? If he is not related to "Jacques" he may still be well connected enough in the medical community in Canada to "put the word out". It certainly could not hurt? Of course a check with the authorities investigating this case should be done first though, I would think, to make sure this would be appropriate and to check to find out if they haven't already tried the Canadian doctor search.

I think that the DNA analysis will be very interesting. I just hope it does not create more questions about this case than answers.

Pearce, Keith Ian
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Cochrane, AB Psychiatry (Nov. 22, 1961)

Pineo, Graham F.
FRCPC (Nov. 17, 1966)
Suite 601 South Tower
Thrombosis Research Unit
Foothills Hospital
1403 29th St NW
Calgary, AB T2N 2T9
Internal Medicine (Nov. 17, 1966)

Pace-Floridia, Albert P.
FRCPC (Dec. 2, 1965)
Surrey, BC Anesthesia (Dec. 2, 1965)

Price, John
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Fredericton, NB Anesthesia (Nov. 14, 1961)

Pakes, Eddy Hymie
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Suite 242
North York Medical Arts
Building
1333 Sheppard Ave E
North York, ON M2J 1V1
Psychiatry (Nov. 28, 1966)

Patt, Norman Leon
FRCPC (Nov. 30, 1963)
Whitby, ON Diagnostic Radiology (Nov. 14, 1962)

Peacock, John Joseph M.
FRCPC (Mar. 16, 1966)
Toronto, ON Neurology (Mar. 16, 1966)

Pearson, Frederick Griffith
FRCSC (Dec. 16, 1958)
RR 1
Mansfield, ON L0N 1M0
General Surgery (Dec. 16, 1958)

Petkovich, Narcis Joseph
FRCPC (Nov. 16, 1967)
Mississauga, ON Internal Medicine (Dec. 5, 1966)

Pflug, Michael
FRCPC (Dec. 4, 1965)
Suite 7
3545 Kingston Rd
Toronto, ON M1M 1R6
Internal Medicine (Dec. 4, 1965)

Philips, Paris John
FRCSC (Jun. 9, 1972)
5 Portree Cres
Thornhill, ON L3T 3G1
Urology (Nov. 15, 1965)

Phillips, Melville James
FRCPC (Jan. 1, 1962)
Dept of Pathology
The Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Ave
Toronto, ON M5G 1X8
General Pathology (Nov. 14, 1961)

Podedworny, Walter Michael
FRCSC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Hamilton, ON Ophthalmology (Nov. 23, 1964)

Pollock, Piney
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Suite 402
McLeod Medical Centre
340 McLeod St
Ottawa, ON K2P 1A4
Internal Medicine (Nov. 20, 1956)

Prince, William Ross
FRCSC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Suite 11
Oakville Medical Arts Building
358 Reynolds St
Oakville, ON L6J 3L9
Urology (Nov. 15, 1965)

Paulin, Claude
FRCPC (Jun. 9, 1972)
suite 2
425 rue Sherbrooke e
Montréal, QC H2L 1J9
Internal Medicine (Jan. 1, 1955)

Pearl, Gerald Joshua
FRCSC (Mar. 15, 1966)
suite 1003
1414 rue Drummond
Montréal, QC H3G 1W1
General Surgery (Mar. 15, 1966)

Pinard, Roger Lucien
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Saint-Jérôme, QC Diagnostic Radiology (Nov. 27, 1954)
Therapeutic Radiology (Nov. 27, 1954)

Pinter, Emery Julius
FRCPC (Jun. 9, 1972)
4342 Sherbrooke St W
Westmount, QC H3Z 1E3
Internal Medicine (Nov. 12, 1963)

Plante, J. Gilles C.
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
dép de psychiatrie de
l'enfance & de l'adolescence
Hôpital Notre-Dame
CHUM
1560 rue Sherbrooke e
Montréal, QC H2L 4M1
Psychiatry (Nov. 29, 1965)

Pless, Ivan Barry
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
Westmount, QC Pediatrics (Nov. 13, 1963)

Plourde, Sabin
FRCSC (Aug. 24, 2007)
Québec, QC General Surgery (Dec. 28, 1959)

Poisson, Roger Celestin
FRCSC (Nov. 28, 1962)
Baie-d'Urfé, QC General Surgery (Nov. 29, 1961)

Pomerantz, Harold Zvy
FRCPC (Jun. 9, 1972)
Mont-Royal, QC Internal Medicine (Dec. 20, 1952)

Proulx, Pierre Yvon
FRCPC (Sep. 23, 1972)
147 rue Notre-Dame e
Victoriaville, QC G6P 3Z8
Internal Medicine (Nov. 12, 1964)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online