Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local law enforcement has zero motivation to "solve" this ~ they've known whodunit all along. The only reason this case is in the public eye is because of the ex-coroner raising a fuss.

BBM What do you base that on and since you feel that LE is not actively pursuing the case, do you have any idea who the killer or killers is and who the victims are? If so, a lot of people on here would be interested in your thoughts.

[/B]

BBM What do you base that on and since you feel that LE is not actively pursuing the case, do you have any idea who the killer or killers is and who the victims are? If so, a lot of people on here would be interested in your thoughts.

Disclaimer: I did not re-read this thread, or the earlier threads, and cannot quote a post or MSM.

IIRC, the firearm used in this double homicide was found, and the owner said something like "my brother loaned it to me." IIRC, this owner had a criminal record and was not supposed to have a firearm.

Now maybe I watch too much TV, but that leaves plenty of questions. ( What would SSA David Rossi ask that guy??? )

Disclaimer: I did not re-read this thread, or the earlier threads, and cannot quote a post or MSM.

IIRC, the firearm used in this double homicide was found, and the owner said something like "my brother loaned it to me." IIRC, this owner had a criminal record and was not supposed to have a firearm.

Now maybe I watch too much TV, but that leaves plenty of questions. ( What would SSA David Rossi ask that guy??? )

Hope that link works. Recent post about man and gun.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-South-Carolina-1976-6&p=9955777#post9955777

Still Seek Answers & I run a FB page <modsnip>. We have an album for John and Jane Doe - Sumter S.C.- August 9,1976. Someone suggested & turned in as potential match Frank Passafiume

We shared the album again today <modsnip> shared John and Jane Doe - Sumter S.C.- August 9,1976
He had the initials JPF engraved inside his ring. Could these initials help lead to their identities?
This young couple were found murdered in August of 1976. There story is one of the better known cases, yet despite all the coverage the still remain in graves marked unknown. Somewhere out there are two families wondering where their loved ones are. Wanting to know when they will come home. Do you know Jacque or Jill? Can you help is finally get them home?

Local law enforcement has zero motivation to "solve" this ~ they've known whodunit all along. The only reason this case is in the public eye is because of the ex-coroner raising a fuss.

Good for her, but wasn't she the one who hired the sketch artist who made the couple look like So. American citizens?

Beauty and perhaps ethnicity, is in the eye of the beholder, jmo.
Thinking about this couple today and wondering who, in this great big world of ours, is missing those young people at the table, this holiday season?

Next poster that calls anyone a name will receive a vacation.

Thank You

Have you read that thread? Post 3 says that Norris has been ruled out by the coroner woman.

Actually, I was trying to insinuate that perhaps the murder of James Norris might be the work of the same individuals or group who were responsible for the deaths of the Sumter Does, given the certain link in Norris' case to marijuana traffickers and the possible link, in the form of the Coors Sebring Race Team t shirt that Jacques Doe was found wearing, and the known fact that the organizers of this race team were later convicted for running out of the very same area, a marijuana smuggling operation that was caught with the largest amount of marijuana in US history).

I not trying to claim that Norris was the male Sumter Doe.

There are a sleuth of unsolved crimes from the Sumter County area. I think the killer had to be a dentist in the area. Someone is hidding and covering up the organized crime in this little town. The Jon Doe had extensive dental work. It said thousands of Dollard in dental work. The first place investigators should have looked is at every Dentist in the local area. One of the biggest American drug bust in history happened with Robert E Lee a few years after these murders, 5 million dollars in cocaine was seized. Maxi Graham (missing) was never found, suspected fowl play with same organization. JW Andrews and his son were killed in a convience store in relations to the same drug organization. Pete Osteen,Charles Way, Brandon Graves, etc. There was a drug bust that same day JW Andrews and his son were murdered, where the plane had to land at a different airport because someone didn't turn the lights on at the Sumter Air Port. Internal Affairs or the FBI needs to step into Sumter South Carolina to see which rouge cops are supporting and making money hiding the biggest drug organization in America. I call Sumter the Barber Shop Kingpin capital of the world. The people you lest suspect are involved.

I just read the article that stated the two persons if interest in Maxie Grahans missing case were now deceased. Can anyone reveal to me those to peoples names? This is a big clue to linking this case along with several other unsolved cases in Sumter SC? Please either private message me the names or post them and Ai will reveal what I know!

I just read the article that stated the two persons if interest in Maxie Grahans missing case were now deceased. Can anyone reveal to me those to peoples names? This is a big clue to linking this case along with several other unsolved cases in Sumter SC? Please either private message me the names or post them and Ai will reveal what I know!

Here is his WS thread. Where did you read that?

Originally Posted by Strangetown
I just read the article that stated the two persons of interest in Maxie Grahams missing case were now deceased. Can anyone reveal to me those two peoples names? This is a big clue to linking this case along with several other unsolved cases in Sumter SC? Please either private message me the names or post them and I will reveal what I know!

This was taken from Porchlight Blog news article:

"According to Captain James Turner, there are people
out there who know what happened to Maxwell
but were too afraid to come forward at that time.
Now that the two ‘persons of interest’ are dead, he
believes these people can finally speak out as to what
happened to him without being harmed. “These people
need to come forward so that the family can finally
have peace and closure in their life.”
Imagine living for 30 years not knowing what happened
to your loved one; afraid to move locations or
change your telephone number just in case they were
still alive and call for help. Visualize going through
your daily life and looking at every stranger just hoping
it might be your loved one. Picture all the differ-
Love & Faith: A Survivor’s Story"
By Kellie M. Sandefur
Sumter Herald Staff Writer
PHOTO PROVIDED
MISSING... Maxwell (Maxie) Allen Graham
1050 S PIKE W • SUMTER, SC 29150

Originally Posted by Strangetown
I just read the article that stated the two persons of interest in Maxie Grahams missing case were now deceased. Can anyone reveal to me those two peoples names? This is a big clue to linking this case along with several other unsolved cases in Sumter SC? Please either private message me the names or post them and I will reveal what I know!

This was taken from Porchlight Blog news article:

"According to Captain James Turner, there are people
out there who know what happened to Maxwell
but were too afraid to come forward at that time.
Now that the two &#8216;persons of interest&#8217; are dead, he
believes these people can finally speak out as to what
happened to him without being harmed. &#8220;These people
need to come forward so that the family can finally
have peace and closure in their life.&#8221;
Imagine living for 30 years not knowing what happened
to your loved one; afraid to move locations or
change your telephone number just in case they were
still alive and call for help. Visualize going through
your daily life and looking at every stranger just hoping
it might be your loved one. Picture all the differ-
Love & Faith: A Survivor&#8217;s Story"
By Kellie M. Sandefur
Sumter Herald Staff Writer
PHOTO PROVIDED
MISSING... Maxwell (Maxie) Allen Graham
1050 S PIKE W &#8226; SUMTER, SC 29150

I just quoted the part of the Porchlight thread & posted it in his thread to ask his niece if she knows. I also sent her a PM to see if she's still around; also gave her the link here. I've never heard of Maxie till you posted so have no clue.

Does anyone know if the the of family of Cordelia McMinns offered DNA to be matched with Jane Doe or what her Maidan name was prior to marriage? I read that a Peter a McMinn came forward wanting information in His missing family the McMinns? I have a different theory but it would be helpful to know if Cordalia's biological family submitted a possible DNA match just for her? Have any of these results ever come back from the coroner?

Does anyone know if the the of family of Cordelia McMinns offered DNA to be matched with Jane Doe or what her Maidan name was prior to marriage? I read that a Peter a McMinn came forward wanting information in His missing family the McMinns? I have a different theory but it would be helpful to know if Cordalia's biological family submitted a possible DNA match just for her? Have any of these results ever come back from the coroner?

It is my understanding that the bodies were exhumed in 2007 and several different test including DNA were run. I read on a post here that the DNA results are in, but they have not been made public. Not sure what that is all about.

Has anyone considered Rory Kesinger for Sumter Jane? She went missing 3 years earlier from MA, where she escaped from prison, so the timeline fits. Her criminal history also might explain why she was murdered. To me, the resemblance is uncanny once you adjust for swelling on SCJD.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26809/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member