Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i learned a valuable lesson. I was on my laptop when i came across it. So next time i will either look it right up on my phone and screenshot it or take a picture

I asked for clarification yesterday; if the couple are in NamUs & if they've been compared to McMinns. Please be patient

They are not in NamUs; but Pam is working on getting them entered. Sounds like there are a lot of boxes of files that are being gone through to do so. It's going to take time to do so.

for my record... linking my main post about it...post 744

Yep, cut it how you like, I affirm all the ascertains made on this investigative forum in relation to this case.
It's not very hard to hypothesize from here, is it?
The McMinn's made landfall on the west coast of the USA but were intercepted by customs attempting to smuggle some high grade Hawaiian marijuana and were facing a federal importation rap of twenty years to life in federal prison.
They made a deal with the US Marshalls to be co operative in regard to disclosing, for a possible reduced sentence, the destination of the high grade specialty dope strain they were importing for an operation based in Sumter SC.
They were taken to Sumter SC with a federal agent of some kind, as the lady at the the local supermarket diner remarked she remembered a young couple with a man who paid for everything after displaying his federal identity badge to her and having everything charged to a US GI credit card.
From this point on the Federal agent was somehow led to believe that the local police,
'Could handle this entire matter much more effectively from the ground up, with their knowledge of the locals, etc...' and these two witnesses would have been required to be given into the custody of local law enforcement agents, as per later redacted quickly US governmental documentary evidence.
Well away from your prying eyes, in get called the local hit squad goons, and we already have evidence of two local brothers being tied to the illegal weapon used to fire the death shots.
It's a quick strip of clothing in a deserted barn somewhere for the McMinns, to check for a 'wire', (hence their lack of underwear), a chuckle as Michael McMinn is made to put on a Coors Sebring Race Team T shirt, just so everyone who hears of the death of this couple know not to mess with these characters, ever again, and into the truck they went with these goons, one driving, the other in the back with a gun on them, It was obvious the driver knew that Sumter SC country road very intimately, revealing they were local natives, if you look at the positioning they chose to stop and deposit the bodies at, a blind corner.
From here the rest, so far, is history.

Could someone point me to some evidence that shows that the West Coast drug scene had relations with the East Coast scene? I'm skeptical of the idea that the McMinns were arrested and then taken across the country to be used by the Feds in South Carolina. Everything I've ever read about the East Coast drug trade from that time indicated marijuana came up from the Caribbean.

Smoke Signals or a God Signal to help? You all ask the question about the wiki links being removed? The local Sumter County Sheriffs Department received a large undisclosed amount of "grant" money to be used on "Technology" resources and advancements for the department a little over a year ago. (Sounds like they are putting it use by removing the information from wiki links.) They have stingrays, undercover criminal informants, raid tanks and they know the moves of the real police before the police do! Cointelpro is alive in Sumter SC!

Interesting facts: Is they use the terms to name their businesses like, "United States of America, Agents, Inc." Hmmmm.........
**They want you to think it is government run and military official.**

Brett1968: Uses deep wording. The first part in his theory or facts about the statement that the Federal Government handed it over to the the "Local law enforcement" who hired the "hit squad goons", Rings a familiar tune. Handing this case over to the local officials is what costed these two people their life (Cordelia McMinn and her male friend). Was the federal agent scared of these people in 1976 that he felt like he had to sacrifice these two young lives to gain favor? (I have my own opinion about who ran off with the drugs and money that night starting with Martin Durant and James Graham who reported the crime. They have left the clues behind that could solve the crimes but someone with jurisdiction over the area and murders has to become concerned and not paid off.

The federal government doesn't need or have time to be hiding insignificant confidential informant statements on Wiki links but local law enforcement secrets would not want that posted publicly.

The Federal Government needs to pick up the pieces of their "old criminal case file to find out it turned into a murder case that has costed a lot of American lives and a sleuth of unsolved murders over the past 50 years in and near the Sumter SC area. This case can not be handled on a single crime, single minded case or it will never be solved. These people are nothing more than Terrorist on American soil or have learned the trade of terrorism well in the military somewhere!

My prayers are with anyone investigating any cases that are related to the secrecy in Sumter County SC. You just may be the only "true" detectives that remain. You have nothing to gain yet still feel compelled to help. God Bless.

Fact: Sumter SC is ranked 2nd in the Nation in Crime rate just under Detroit. Nickname: "Merk City"

...and all of this just worked out by some group of home Internet searchers, looking at places they thought they'd never go to or perhaps thought that they might never go..!

In the worst nightmares of those concerned in this one particular case, they have encountered what they never could have imagined, a digital online evidential collection of evidential paper trails put together by a group of publicly minded free citizen volunteers operating from a free public oratorical platform, a forum, where the entirety of human history is encompassed, to greater or lesser degree, en mass, that is, be on the Internet, and to freely accessible to all.

This group, providing data correlating to and collated in regard to proving an ongoing criminal conspiracy relating to the Sumter County Jock and Jane Doe case?

Requiring as a legal response, an ongoing investigation of this criminal conspiracy in Sumter County SC, right now?

Well, who would have thunk it?

Also this thread contains this statement, the story of the waitress/cashier at the mini market, (who's the hero right now).

I think it's back in page 4 but can't quote it right now but read round Tear drop's original series of quotes to find reference of her quotes.

...and all of this just worked out by some group of home Internet searchers, looking at places they thought they'd never go to or perhaps thought that they might never go..!

In the worst nightmares of those concerned in this one particular case, they have encountered what they never could have imagined, a digital online evidential collection of evidential paper trails put together by a group of publicly minded free citizen volunteers operating from a free public oratorical platform, a forum, where the entirety of human history is encompassed, to greater or lesser degree, en mass, that is, be on the Internet, and to freely accessible to all.

This group, providing data correlating to and collated in regard to proving an ongoing criminal conspiracy relating to the Sumter County Jock and Jane Doe case?

Requiring as a legal response, an ongoing investigation of this criminal conspiracy in Sumter County SC, right now?

Well, who would have thunk it?

Also this thread contains this statement, the story of the waitress/cashier at the mini market, (who's the hero right now).

I think it's back in page 4 but can't quote it right now but read round Tear drop's original series of quotes to find reference of her quotes.

Brett1968 are you telling us there is an ongoing investigation on this one particular case in Sumter County now? Most of us thought this had and was a cold case! If so which governmental agency is doing the investigation and are they trying to find the DNA that was submitted to compare to the McMinns ?

Not sure anyone on here ever thought they needed a legal response as you indicated, mine would be called the Constitution of the United States of America. Americans have the rights to their freedom of speech, the constitution states "for the people, by the people"! Many brave honorable true American Hero's have fought and risk their very lives for this American FREEDOM that we are fighting so hard to keep in this county.

Please pray for a young girl missing in Sumter County SC now: Naomi Collins's family are desperately trying to find her. She has been missing since March 5th. Please pray for her and her family. To my knowledge the Sheriffs Department hasn't released any Media statements about her disappearance! Please help find her!

Strangetown, there's no official investigation that I'm aware of, but I'm just assuming that if there was, then the information collated on this forum would be likely to be of some value to it.

This might be a huge stretch and I am sorry if he has already been mentioned, but I noticed a missing Australian named Jacques Henry Guy Bellchambers who went missing in August 1975 with Howard, Virginia, Allison, and Leanne Williams in Pittwater, New South Wales, Australia. Although I wasn't able to find anything about the Williamses, it sounds (from Jacques Bellchambers' missing persons information) that the five of them got onto a boat and were never seen again. I was thinking about Jacques' height, which is listed at 160 cm (roughly 62") and thought that is quite short for a grown man (yet there are a few grown men who are this petite); I had wondered if his height had been listed as 6'2", the first apostrophe was not noted for whatever reason, and someone changed 62" into metrics (instead of 6'2")? Maybe that is a stretch but I do remember reading about a Los Angeles County case where the missing man was accidentally listed as being much shorter than he was and, because of this, he wasn't identified until many years later (David Frederick Lenz). If Jacques Bellchambers is Jacques Doe (I know that is a HUGE "IF"), either Virginia, Allison, or Leanne is probably the unidentified woman found with him.

jacques_bellchambers.jpg

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Bellchambers.htm
https://ebizprd.police.nsw.gov.au/missingpersonsenquiry/displayIndividualDetails.do?photoRefNum=19264
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2217dmnsw.html

Not to make light of a missing persons/UID case or get off-topic or anything...but wow, Jacques Bellchambers was quite good-looking, wasn't he?

This might be a huge stretch and I am sorry if he has already been mentioned, but I noticed a missing Australian named Jacques Henry Guy Bellchambers who went missing in August 1975 with Howard, Virginia, Allison, and Leanne Williams in Pittwater, New South Wales, Australia. Although I wasn't able to find anything about the Williamses, it sounds (from Jacques Bellchambers' missing persons information) that the five of them got onto a boat and were never seen again. I was thinking about Jacques' height, which is listed at 160 cm (roughly 62") and thought that is quite short for a grown man (yet there are a few grown men who are this petite); I had wondered if his height had been listed as 6'2", the first apostrophe was not noted for whatever reason, and someone changed 62" into metrics (instead of 6'2")? Maybe that is a stretch but I do remember reading about a Los Angeles County case where the missing man was accidentally listed as being much shorter than he was and, because of this, he wasn't identified until many years later (David Frederick Lenz). If Jacques Bellchambers is Jacques Doe (I know that is a HUGE "IF"), either Virginia, Allison, or Leanne is probably the unidentified woman found with him.

View attachment 74767

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Bellchambers.htm
https://ebizprd.police.nsw.gov.au/missingpersonsenquiry/displayIndividualDetails.do?photoRefNum=19264
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2217dmnsw.html

Has anyone seen this new website SumterMysteryCouple.com? They are offering a $3,000 reward for the couple's identity. The site makes some very interesting points. Maybe someone will come forward with information and claim the reward. I think a reward is a great idea and could breathe new life into the case.

Brett1968 are you telling us there is an ongoing investigation on this one particular case in Sumter County now? Most of us thought this had and was a cold case! If so which governmental agency is doing the investigation and are they trying to find the DNA that was submitted to compare to the McMinns ?

Not sure anyone on here ever thought they needed a legal response as you indicated, mine would be called the Constitution of the United States of America. Americans have the rights to their freedom of speech, the constitution states "for the people, by the people"! Many brave honorable true American Hero's have fought and risk their very lives for this American FREEDOM that we are fighting so hard to keep in this county.

Please pray for a young girl missing in Sumter County SC now: Naomi Collins's family are desperately trying to find her. She has been missing since March 5th. Please pray for her and her family. To my knowledge the Sheriffs Department hasn't released any Media statements about her disappearance! Please help find her!

rbbm
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...C-Naomi-Collins-28-Sumter-County-4-March-2015

Thanks to Pamela Reed for getting them on NamUs

John Doe NamUs UP 13772
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13772

Jane Doe NamUs UP 13773
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13773

There are a number of errors and bizarre assertions that will be apparent to anyone who's followed this case closely.

The few pieces of evidence mentioned are described in deliberately obfuscatory ways. "Far Eastern design"? For a Linde star? Give me a break. The drawing of Jacques Doe used doesn't look anything like the morgue photos. Etc. etc.

Why would they do that? The Dept. of Justice does not want this case solved. Remember how FBI changed its #1 priority to fighting "terrorism"? This was a counterterrorism operation.

There are a number of errors and bizarre assertions that will be apparent to anyone who's followed this case closely.

The few pieces of evidence mentioned are described in deliberately obfuscatory ways. "Far Eastern design"? For a Linde star? Give me a break. The drawing of Jacques Doe used doesn't look anything like the morgue photos. Etc. etc.

Why would they do that? The Dept. of Justice does not want this case solved. Remember how FBI changed its #1 priority to fighting "terrorism"? This was a counterterrorism operation.

The circumstances in the NamUs page are straight from the Sumter County Sheriff's page. So are the recons. If the circumstances and recons aren't adequate, don't blame the DOJ.

BTW, the recons could be better, but compared to the recons for a lot of cases, they aren't that far off.

The original FBI sketches are TERRIBLE ... believe what you want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha