Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly why this story is almost as stupid as the imaginanny did it. If one observes a "suspicious vehicle" one immediately informs LE. One doesn't get their pretend, wanna-be, likely-violation-of-a-previous-probation-order-to-not-use-police-insignia-or-lights, fake lights out and chase the suspected "perp" at high speeds on their own. Even real LE have to be very judicious about high speed chases. "Suspected of catching the A's lying again and in an area they swear they never go and stealing another's property from another's property and taking a picture to prove same" is not a violation of Florida law that I know of and even if it were, not a charge that real LE would normally deem worth a high speed chase..

They won't charge 'em... take it to the bank! These people are professional victims, they know how to change peoples minds, their thoughts of them and it's obvious it's worked with at least some of the LE involved with this case cause they have not been charged yet! for anything!!

Red are my answers/comments.....
Complaint Filed Against George, Cindy Anthony

Women Say They Saw Couple Removing Caylee Memorial Signs

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31071556/

Women file complaint about car chase involving George and Cindy Anthony

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-chase-060209,0,389982.story

Snipped
But Brad Conway, the lawyer representing the Anthonys, told another version of the events.

He said the car was driving around the neighborhood suspiciously, with the lights off. The people inside had ducked to try to avoid being detected.

Probably, the ladies had put up crosses before but someone kept taking them down and they wanted to see/take a picture of the thief taking the crosses they were putting out for Caylee.

Conway said George Anthony got out of his car to tell the others they need stop and he was going to call police. That's when, Conway said, George Anthony was nearly run over by the other car.

Sure GA, let the Cops search your car first for that purple and white cross with Caylee's name written across it...staart punching 911...

"I think they were being reckless," Conway said.
Yes, Brad, I believe you clients were reckless in what they did this night and ohter nights as well.

"Why are these people in somebody else's neighborhood at 10:30, 11 o'clock at night? Leave them alone."
There is no law against being on a public street at 10:30pm in the evening/night, Brad, and you know it!

The Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.

Bolded/red by me.

Wow! Thanks for posting the video. I agree, it's all about the money. Why on earth is he standing there with that teddy bear? Oh yea, I forgot, the money thing.

He can't even look at the camera, he's such a coward!

Errrrm, why was Mr Milstead at the Anthony home so late at night?

Who was informing the Anthonys that the crosses were placed?

Sneaking out to that swampy area in the dead of night appears to be a family passtime.

Since the Milstead's home is in forclosure-some have been thinking that D&S are staying with G&C. I guess Mr. Ex-LE and Mr. Wannabe LE have quite a bit of time on their hands these days so they are keeping their neighborhood safe from cross-placing Caylee mourners! Just imagine the nerve of some people-who do they think they are? No one has the right to grieve for Caylee publicly-except the A's!!:furious:

Bob Kealing says he tried to call BC but BC says he has no idea; Kealing reminds us it was BC that said last week that the A's didn't remove original memorial. Says hoping for response from LE at next broadcast. LE has confirmed the women who placed the cross and watched to see who was removing the multiple crosses they had placed made a 911 call when Milsteads and A's "cornered" them but then women somehow got away and are at LE now filing report. Women interviewed and said their lives were in danger.

:eek:

Sounds like the Anthonys have totally lost it ..
AGAIN ..

Oh Boy!!

I can just see KC now when she hears about this in jail!! :eek:

She is going to be flipping mad and fuming! :furious: I can see her thinking her parents are ruining her life now!

Nah, they did that long ago.:bang:

Since the Milstead's home is in forclosure-some have been thinking that D&S are staying with G&C. I guess Mr. Ex-LE and Mr. Wannabe LE have quite a bit of time on their hands these days so they are keeping their neighborhood safe from cross-placing Caylee mourners! Just imagine the nerve of some people-who do they think they are? No one has the right to grieve for Caylee publicly-except the A's!!:furious:

BBM

They did (grieve publicly, that is)? Dang, I musta missed that ............

Are cindy and george trying to hammer the last nail in casey's coffin?
In a backwards kind of way, they are working against their dear daughter.

Keep it up Cindy and George!

Just occured to me,...I have never in my lifetime seen or heard about family members who want to rip down any memories of their dear precious loved ones......I've passed many of memorial sites off of freeways and local country roads and never once read or heard about how it was taken down by the family! I pass by the same cross/flowers all the time thats been near my local walmarts for 5 years!!! How dare they! However, they know they are in the wrong here people!!!They have to control the situation from the dark of night...they know this is wrong!

2nd bold by me, Tiki

ummmm . . .the A's don't own the neighborhood, Brad. It's open to the public.
BC sounds more like the As every he has to defend them.

Exactly. Brad, did you forget that it is not the Milsteads neighborhood EITHER?

All I can think of is what Caylee would think of her grandparents' actions. Ohhhhh, how they honor her memory . . . Makes me want to cry.

Its as if Brad enables the Anthony's poor behaviour.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't quit shortly after this latest stunt.

Just occured to me,...I have never in my lifetime seen or heard about family members who want to rip down any memories of their dear precious loved ones......I've passed many of memorial sites off of freeways and local country roads and never once read or heard about how it was taken down by the family! I pass by the same cross/flowers all the time thats been near my local walmarts for 5 years!!! How dare they! However, they know they are in the wrong here people!!!They have to control the situation from the dark of night...they know this is wrong!

All excellent points!!:clap: I especially like the one about "dark of night". If you did not believe your actions were suspect you would do them in the light of day. They are unbelievable. That cross had their Granddaughters name on it. It was so respectful. Oh well, why do I even try to figure out anything that they do?

BBM

:clap: Yep, under the cloak of darkness, they do they dark, dirty deeds!

BeanE said:
1) Wait. Just wait one second here. Are we talking about the same George and Cindy who have stated on more than media report with sad looks pasted on their faces that they have NEVER been to the site where Caylee's remains were dumped???!!???

2) I have NEVER in my entire life snuck out in the middle of the night to do something legal, let alone illegal. I have never chased anyone. I have never taken down a cross. Me and the As are very, very different, and I simply can not comprehend it.

3) Taking down a cross left for you murdered grandbaby? How do you get to that mindset?

CA is making progress. At least she didn't pull out her bat smash it to pieces while cursing out every member of LE involved in this case. That's one of her past deeds I will never forget.

Red are my answers/comments.....

Dude, what an a## Conway is, going along with this! You think he'd have learned from the other people who ran away from them! Run Conway- you won't come out of this still smelling pretty and there are a lot of people more deserving of you then these people. NORML depends on you for your word- your openess and honesty! If you start lying now it will snow ball and you will no doubt "loose your word" with any/ all of these people- you and I both know that (though for very different reasons). Cindy cannot be paying you enough to risk being caught lying over.. and you'll get caught, she is a time bomb... and she won't even look back at the wreckage she causes!

You are not this person, you aren't a liar and you aren't a sneak- your record speaks to that! Don't let her take you down!! I'm for'real, dude!!

:blowkiss:

BBM

They did (grieve publicly, that is)? Dang, I musta missed that ............

Yeah, well the Anthony version of grieving. Ya know-media tour, slandering people who are trying to find your "missing" GD, turning a negative into
a positive by creating a foundation so you don't have to go back to work, trying to deny others the right to grieve after you told them to get off their "azzes" to help find Caylee.....:boohoo:
Who knows how :crazy:this will get - the future is still unwritten - but I bet KARMA is busy writing her chapters right now!!!:behindbar

Bold is mine-
Much like the difference between "mentally ill" or "personality disordered" and "Insane".

They won't charge 'em... take it to the bank! These people are professional victims, they know how to change peoples minds, their thoughts of them and it's obvious it's worked with at least some of the LE involved with this case cause they have not been charged yet! for anything!!

Damn, I'm tellin you what? I'd have gotten outta my car and spit in that b!tchS face, a big huge lugie (sp?! LOL)! George aint even worth my spit-

I have to agree with you. LE will not do a thing with the A's. Ifn you and I had been there together OneLostGrl, we might have participated in some of that "Ugly-Coping", with you spittin' and I know for sure I'd a been a cussin' and Lawd knows what else....911 couldn't have come quick enough.....jus sayin':crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487