Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well the Anthony version of grieving. Ya know-media tour, slandering people who are trying to find your "missing" GD, turning a negative into
a positive by creating a foundation so you don't have to go back to work, trying to deny others the right to grieve after you told them to get off their "azzes" to help find Caylee.....:boohoo:
Who knows how :crazy:this will get - the future is still unwritten - but I bet KARMA is busy writing her chapters right now!!!:behindbar

Perfect, essies ..............:blowkiss:

Yeah, well the Anthony version of grieving. Ya know-media tour, slandering people who are trying to find your "missing" GD, turning a negative into
a positive by creating a foundation so you don't have to go back to work, trying to deny others the right to grieve after you told them to get off their "azzes" to help find Caylee.....:boohoo:
Who knows how :crazy:this will get - the future is still unwritten - but I bet KARMA is busy writing her chapters right now!!!:behindbar

It's the only reason I don't get so upset that she isn't in prison is that I believe she hates herself every single day. She has created a hell for herself to live in that she could never, EVER crawl out of and she knows it. Forever- this is never going away! Regardless of who she berates and bilittles and denies and attacks and name calls and controls and "takes care of", no matter how many people she finds to placate (sp?) her (hired or otherwise) she is having to live inside of that skin every single day.

But that's just me LOL

From what this video from WFTV reports that thay going to get a hold of the 911 call the ladies placed last night. It was unavailable to them today.....this sure shows how low & disgusting the A's & Kidfinders have gone & have always been. They truly have no respect or dignity!!! :(

I highly doubt no one would want any of them to be helping them if they ever have any loved one missing. Just to be associated with them would hurt any other help that others would be more than willing to do. Even the (Haliegh) Cummings have asked them to stay away from them.....at least they were smart enough to do that.

It is the lowest of lows to have busted up rosaries that the ladies found in the woods too! They have no regard for the lord above at all. :shakehead: :cry:

They should be so ashamed of themselves, but for them to be ashamed is asking for a miracle.
I wonder if this will cause BC to drop them too as thier lawyer doing things like this!!! :furious: I'm surprised he has stayed with them this long.....I have a feeling it won't be soon that he also drops them & runs far far away from them.

I pray that Caylee is too busy playing with all the beautiful angels in heaven, to realize they shed no tears for her, only KC. Not to mention, not a one of them being a voice for Caylee, they are standing by the one person, her mother, that should have been her protector.:cry:

VIDEO REPORT: Accusations Against Anthonys
http://www.wftv.com/video/19638291/index.html

I apologize if some of my comments are hard to understand! This has just made me so upset that I can't think clear at all.

:angel:

OH---OH I get it-------CA was taking the cross for a weapon in case these ladies were killers---she could beat them up with it.

She needs to beat herfrigginself with it!

Errrrm, why was Mr Milstead at the Anthony home so late at night?

Who was informing the Anthonys that the crosses were placed?

Sneaking out to that swampy area in the dead of night appears to be a family passtime.

:clap::clap: We do learn from the best, don't we?

All excellent points!!:clap: I especially like the one about "dark of night". If you did not believe your actions were suspect you would do them in the light of day. They are unbelievable. That cross had their Granddaughters name on it. It was so respectful. Oh well, why do I even try to figure out anything that they do?

And if the people leaving the cross were doing so in the dark of night, it would also seem suspect to me.

I can also tell you that where I live there was recently a young boy killed when crossing a road, and the parents did not like the memorials set up at the site and removed them.
Although they were very appreciative of peoples prayers and concern, they did not want to be reminded of it each time they pass the site.

Instead I started a petition for better road safety for pedestrians,wrote to the rta,contacted our local member, contacted the newspaper, and they did a story. And guess what? it worked....The head honchos came out last week for meetings and they have begun the formal process of change to ensure it doesnt happen again.
That makes a difference for the better of everyone. What do flowers and crosses achieve?

Why not do something that actually makes a difference? Go volunteer at a kids shelter, donate books (which caylee loved) do something that is not going to create more of a damn circus.Or keep the cross in their own yard if Caylee means that much to them.

If these people want to honour caylee they have every right to do so. But this reeks of spite against the A's rather than memorialising caylee....but of course thats just my opinion.

Nuttier than Squirrel Chit!

Wait, that's not the same squirrel that was playing dead in the engine? That's one busy squirrel!

I can understand what you are saying butwhatif?. There are certainly organizations that would appreciate books and donations - just as long as the A & M Crew aren't involved.

From what this video from WFTV reports that thay going to get a hold of the 911 call the ladies placed last night. It was unavailable to them today.....this sure shows how low & disgusting the A's & Kidfinders have gone & have always been. They truly have no respect or dignity!!! :(

I highly doubt no one would want any of them to be helping them if they ever have any loved one missing. Just to be associated with them would hurt any other help that others would be more than willing to do. Even the (Haliegh) Cummings have asked them to stay away from them.....at least they were smart enough to do that.

It is the lowest of lows to have busted up rosaries that the ladies found in the woods too! They have no regard for the lord above at all. :shakehead: :cry:

They should be so ashamed of themselves, but for them to be ashamed is asking for a miracle.
I wonder if this will cause BC to drop them too as thier lawyer doing things like this!!! :furious: I'm surprised he has stayed with them this long.....I have a feeling it won't be soon that he also drops them & runs far far away from them.

I pray that Caylee is too busy playing with all the beautiful angels in heaven, to realize they shed no tears for her, only KC. Not to mention, not a one of them being a voice for Caylee, they are standing by the one person, her mother, that should have been her protector.:cry:

I apologize if some of my comments are hard to understand! This has just made me so upset that I can't think clear at all.

Couldn't say it better!!!:blowkiss:

Its as if Brad enables the Anthony's poor behaviour.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't quit shortly after this latest stunt.

ITA ... I swear this whole bunch needs to read and memorize the book Co-dependent No More.

And if the people leaving the cross were doing so in the dark of night, it would also seem suspect to me.

I can also tell you that where I live there was recently a young boy killed when crossing a road, and the parents did not like the memorials set up at the site and removed them.
Although they were very appreciative of peoples prayers and concern, they did not want to be reminded of it each time they pass the site.

As I mentioned before, the A's don't have to pass this site unless they are going to the school (but it is summertime and they don't have schoolchildren). They can go either way on Hopesprings and can go even from Hopesprings to Suburban and not see the site unless they take Suburban up toward the school. They would have to do this deliberately in order to see it.

I think this issue is about control.

I hear ya ........... :blowkiss:

We all must remember ............

GOD DON'T SLEEP!

ITA ... I swear this whole bunch needs to read and memorize the book Co-dependent No More.

Well, I keep thinking that myself, but then there he is. I honestly believed BC had higher ethics and morals than to have put up with the shenanigans of the A's but that belief was quickly dispelled early on. I just imagine he will see them through the end of this. JMO.

At this point the A's should just wear a sign that reads "I know my daughter's guilty so please don't memorialize my grandaughter and remind me." Most people would be honored that so many people remembered a loved one that was murdered.

No no no, the women were not placing the crosses at the site in the cover of darkness, they made a point to return to the site that night to SEE who was removing them at night. Big difference. ANd I dont totally disagree with memorializing Caylee in other ways. Thats what I actually did in the past, but I wanted to go by there and see it personally and now that its gone, theres no point in doing so, especially since the Anthonys are so against it. But I just wanted to point out the facts in the story, the ladies are not placing the crosses or mementos there at dark.

Instead I started a petition for better road safety for pedestrians,wrote to the rta,contacted our local member, contacted the newspaper, and they did a story. And guess what? it worked....The head honchos came out last week for meetings and they have begun the formal process of change to ensure it doesnt happen again.
That makes a difference for the better of everyone. What do flowers and crosses achieve?

Why not do something that actually makes a difference? Go volunteer at a kids shelter, donate books (which caylee loved) do something that is not going to create more of a damn circus.Or keep the cross in their own yard if Caylee means that much to them.

If these people want to honour caylee they have every right to do so. But this reeks of spite against the A's rather than memorialising caylee....but of course thats just my opinion.

It's like they have to keep themselves in the media. They do this kind of crazy stuff and then whine about all the negative attention they get.

Maybe they'll take the crosses, whitewash them, put them in their own yard and climb up on them like the martyrs they are...

My bold

To me, the A's are the spiteful ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members