Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the same woman who had to put her granddaughter in the hospital because of this case? This in no way excuses what the A's and M's did last night. Doesn't matter who was placing the cross, just thought it was interesting that it was Lois.
Oh for the love. Is it her?

This is what gets me. DM already has a felony for pulling this carp and he is still at it?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

I really wish there would have been a LEO around to witness this lunacy. Adults engaged in a car chase, with one driver purportedly representing himself as some sort "officer"?!? Jeezy.

Isn't this the same woman who had to put her granddaughter in the hospital because of this case? This in no way excuses what the A's and M's did last night. Doesn't matter who was placing the cross, just thought it was interesting that it was Lois.

Yes, it is. I'm breaking my silence on this forum to say that, IMO, people need to look at how Lois is affecting her granddaughter by constantly inserting herself into this case. It's too late to do anything about the abuse that took Caylee's life. . It's my most sincere hope that this plot to get even more media attention for herself backfires on Lois and she finds herself charged with trespassing.

This is so beyond tacky...I hope this finally hangs CA in the public eye, I am just so over her..
I wish this could be about Caylee, I think about this beautiful child all the time. Especially when my own daughter does something breathtaking and funny daily..Meena is exactly 6 mos younger than Caylee by the day...
How could you not want to partake in that beauty?
How could you not allow the perpetrator to be punished??
Baffles me....
I guess that makes me a human with a heart and a conscious like most I find on this forum..
Perhaps I will never understand living without a conscious
I don't want to...
If this is the Lois than she is beyond tacky also...
why do ppl keep inserting themselves???

Oh for the love. Is it her?
Uhm...yes, it is Lois. However, it still doesn't change the fact she has more than one witness to being chased down by Milsteads and the A fam then cornered. This does play in her favor. I only hope if other people saw them on the streets...they will come forward to verify their story.

Well, I'm guessing the Blues Brothers and their girls are stayin' in tonight. Not much on TV to watch-so I'm guesiing that they're probably reading what those sad, pitiful bloggers are saying!! Hey there Guys!!:clap:Good job! What ya got planned for the 16th?:rolleyes:

Yes, it is. I'm breaking my silence on this forum to say that, IMO, people need to look at how Lois is affecting her granddaughter by constantly inserting herself into this case. It's too late to do anything about the abuse that took Caylee's life. It's my most sincere hope that this plot to get even more media attention for herself backfires on Lois and she finds herself charged with trespassing.

Maybe we should stay on topic,
The Anthonys & Their Sidekick Felon Friends Dennis & Sherri Milstead
Kidfinders.
Patty G has warned us upthread not to discuss Lois' GD.

From the same article I linked above:

Peter said that she and Hill intend to put up more crosses and have "...the wood to build 30 some more crosses, and we'll keep leaving a cross."

IMO, this is pure spite on Lois's part. Of all the players in this case, she is the one who makes me the most ill - aside from Casey, of course.

Maybe we should stay on topic,
The Anthonys & Their Sidekick Felon Friends Dennis & Sherri Milstead
Kidfinders.
Patty G has warned us upthread not to discuss Lois' GD.

I fail to see how discussing Lois and her motivation is not on topic, she's the one who placed the cross and claims to have been run out of the neighborhood. If she can't be discussed the same as everyone else in this case - might as well ban me.

BBM

:clap: Yep, under the cloak of darkness, they do they dark, dirty deeds!
Makes you wonder who those the dark veiled friends Ga was really referring to. After hearing on LK how the A's feel about the thousands of people who care about the justice for Caylee, it has me thinking they find anyone who cares out of their immediate circle CRAZY. The tables have now turned on them making it difficult for them to ever succeed in having anyone think it's all about the children. There is an old joke about a guy who is Fing Nuts that so applies here. What is the payof for this scary erradict behavior, for there is always something discovered after they slay us by their actions. <3

Positively priceless! If this weren't so serious it would seem like a SNL skit. Who does this? After I saw Cindy's rage at the depo, I would be afraid of her too if she and three other adults were chasing me in a car and a big truck impersonating police. They seem quite unstable and dangerous when angry. Those Milsteads scare me too, they have nothing left to lose. People are dangerous when they feel that way. If Brad needed an excuse to bail , they just gave it to him. This is indefensible! I bet the DP lawyer is on the line with him letting him know how unbelievably damaging this is to their daughter's case. If they turned off people who would be donors before, they surely are going to lose even the die hards with this! I am glad for Lee he has practically disowned the lot of them.

Has he?

Uhm...yes, it is Lois. However, it still doesn't change the fact she has more than one witness to being chased down by Milsteads and the A fam then cornered. This does play in her favor. I only hope if other people saw them on the streets...they will come forward to verify their story.
I think the whole lot of them are not to be taken seriously. This is passive aggressive behavior by one group and aggressive aggressive behavior by the other group.

I really wish there would have been a LEO around to witness this lunacy. Adults engaged in a car chase, with one driver purportedly representing himself as some sort "officer"?!? Jeezy.

Wouldn't that not be illegal, i.e. impersonating LE? And at high speeds at that?
If that be the case, I wonder what that Trooper was thinking, telling them all to go home. Dennis should have been arrested on the spot, IMO.

I fail to see how discussing Lois and her motivation is not on topic, she's the one who placed the cross and claims to have been run out of the neighborhood. If she can't be discussed the same as everyone else in this case - might as well ban me.
Discussing Lois is totally fine if she has involvement in this. Bringing the minor into it at this point is the problem chilly. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo