Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could swear that Dennis had one of those oscellating portable lights that he puts on top of his vehicle, thougt I saw a clip of that somewhere, I will look again but that, to me, would be representitive of LE to anyone who is chased down at high speeds at night.

Yes, thanks ......

I believe the complainants described them as strobe lights. Which could be the portable on-the-roof light OR one that sits on the dashboard and plugs into cigarette lighter ............. could also be lights in grill .......... all HUGE no no's if one IS NOT LE.

bold mine.

That would be the trespassers.

Well then, maybe all of the other people that placed crosses, toys, rosaries, cards, etc would fall in the same category?
I don't see it that way at all. Their actions were harmless, the car chasing and threatening were not hamless.

And you could be correct. It will just depend on how LE sees it, I suppose. They could take every one of them to jail and I would be happy. ;)

I'm curious to see what LE does with Lois's complaint. She attempted in the past to get a restraining order against Cindy using false information - and brought a media crew along to film the process. LE is liable not to take her very seriously in this matter as a result.

Well then, maybe all of the other people that placed crosses, toys, rosaries, cards, etc would fall in the same category?
I don't see it that way at all. Their actions were harmless, the car chasing and threatening were not hamless.

I agree with you..The Caylee Memorial is important to many in the community and should have never been taken down, with the exception of the owner and the owner would have been wise to make a statement...

respectfully snipped

To me these actions suggest rage and anger ... perhaps even at God. If you subscribe to the theory of grief cycle, (Kubler-Ross) you know that anger is only the second stage ... just after denial. This makes clear that the A's progression through the grief/coping process is incredibly protracted and possibly self-inhibited. There is a theory that some people get stuck in a particular stage of grief and never progress through the cycle, in order to protect themselves from the pain. Grief avoidance is how it is described in the literature. These people sometimes become martyr-like, avoiding grief by turning their pain into purpose. They often talk of their duty to the deceased. It sounds well meaning and even noble ... and for people who have progressed through the grief cycle and reached acceptance, it is. But for those experiencing chronic grief, it is a protective behavior and not an unselfish act.

I oscillate between loathing and sympathy for the A's ... but one thing that remains constant for me, is the awareness that these people need professional help!

Normally I would agree with the stages theory,but the A's,at least Cindy,have been angry from the first interview they did.Most of their behavior in the last 10 months has been anger.
I don't think that's their stage of grief ,I think that's who they are.Some people are so disappointed with life they become bitter and angry and blame everyone else for it.This anger probably started long before Caylee was lost to them.

Yes, thanks ......

I believe the complainants described them as strobe lights. Which could be the portable on-the-roof light OR one that sits on the dashboard and plugs into cigarette lighter ............. could also be lights in grill .......... all HUGE no no's if one IS NOT LE.

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html (BBM)

It would be his second offense for impersonation of an officer. ;)

It seems there's one thing in common: all players are living up to our lowest expectations.

I'm curious to see what LE does with Lois's complaint. She attempted in the past to get a restraining order against Cindy using false information - and brought a media crew along to film the process. LE is liable not to take her very seriously in this matter as a result.
I suspect one party was goading the other party into bad behavior.Pushing buttons to get a reaction.My kids do it all the time.

Respectably, The ones that placed the crosses, toys, rosaries, cards, etc cared about Caylee.

It's the only reason I don't get so upset that she isn't in prison is that I believe she hates herself every single day. She has created a hell for herself to live in that she could never, EVER crawl out of and she knows it. Forever- this is never going away! Regardless of who she berates and bilittles and denies and attacks and name calls and controls and "takes care of", no matter how many people she finds to placate (sp?) her (hired or otherwise) she is having to live inside of that skin every single day.

But that's just me LOL
Your post had me squinching my face, lips together, like I just took a dose of the worst liquid medicine made. Yuk, I just want to get that bad taste out. How those two get through their nights of being stuck together in a bit of a home always had my imagination going. I guess if you were in their situation you would want to avoid the bedtime in the bedroom. I'm sure the 2 are having a diificult time in the romance zone and theres nothing like the excitement of PI work to get the hormones in running condition. Getting caught may have added to the heightened experience of playing cloak and dagger in the name of ??? who (not Caylee) but CC A the female crusader of missing children. I wonder how many brownie points he will recieve by the woman he loves? Can you imagine the excitement and adrenlin while they were discussing the ordeal? Once all 4 calmed down, I bet it was lights out and all went to bed in there designated spot, wherver those milsteads go. Must get to sleep, no time for the weary and no time for each other. Another day of crusading is ahead and off they go as indignant as ever. We know this by BC's latest comment. When I think of that Milstead Wack of a guy, I instantly go to the song by Jethroll Tull titled for all you youtube lovers, "Aqua Lung" lyric: "Snot is running down his nose, spitting out pieces of his broken lung" I'm done for____, Mahalo, Time for Rum & dancing! I don't drink, I'll "Just Dance" (Lynn Womack song)<3

respectfully snipped

To me these actions suggest rage and anger ... perhaps even at God. If you subscribe to the theory of grief cycle, (Kubler-Ross) you know that anger is only the second stage ... just after denial. This makes clear that the A's progression through the grief/coping process is incredibly protracted and possibly self-inhibited. There is a theory that some people get stuck in a particular stage of grief and never progress through the cycle, in order to protect themselves from the pain. Grief avoidance is how it is described in the literature. These people sometimes become martyr-like, avoiding grief by turning their pain into purpose. They often talk of their duty to the deceased. It sounds well meaning and even noble ... and for people who have progressed through the grief cycle and reached acceptance, it is. But for those experiencing chronic grief, it is a protective behavior and not an unselfish act.

I oscillate between loathing and sympathy for the A's ... but one thing that remains constant for me, is the awareness that these people need professional help!

I agree that they need help, and apparently they are getting it.
Most psychologists/psychiatrists would suggest a person remove themselves from the toxic environment that is causing the distress, but how can the a's do that?
This is in their face every single day. not only are they dealing with a murdered grandchild, but their own daughter is the accused. They have media fighting to get the latest scoop, people who falsly appear as friends who betray them, people have sent them death threats, 'bloggers' analyzing their every action or comment, the trial looming, and people deliberately trying to bait them into an angry state, for their own personal gain.

Its no wonder that they are still not coping. Dealing with everything else takes time away from the healing process.perhaps this is why they are stuck in the anger phase.
ETA: The Kubler-Ross book was a godsend for me when I was dealing with the death of my father.

As I mentioned before, the A's don't have to pass this site unless they are going to the school (but it is summertime and they don't have schoolchildren). They can go either way on Hopesprings and can go even from Hopesprings to Suburban and not see the site unless they take Suburban up toward the school. They would have to do this deliberately in order to see it.

I think this issue is about control.

I could swear I heard George recently say that he hasn't gone in that direction since they found Caylee's "remains" - don't have a link but I feel sure he said he avoids that area.
Almost sounds like a the couples had a few beers and decided to use their Liquid Courage to Clean up that unsightly mess!!:furious: It is so very sad that they can't (orjust plain won't) honor Caylee's memory with the dignity that baby deserves.........They're just awful people..........all of em........and all of their friends.

bold mine.

That would be the trespassers.

Depends....IIRC The land has been sold and I don't know if the new landowner has put up "No Trespassing" signs or not. Private property that is vacant, that has no posted signs and is not fenced, is not considered trespassing. For all they know it could be an overgrown city park.

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html (BBM)

It would be his second offense for impersonation of an officer. ;)

Oh I am so sick of these people and the Anthonys. Why was he not arrested??? Will someone please arrest these people and show them that they do not, and don't have to the right to walk on water?? What will it take?? ARRGGHHHH. This is so Milstead and George and Cindy like. Arrest the 4 of them. Throw away the key. The world will be a better place. Orlawndo would anyway.

I agree that they need help, and apparently they are getting it.
Most psychologists/psychiatrists would suggest a person remove themselves from the toxic environment that is causing the distress, but how can the a's do that?
This is in their face every single day. not only are they dealing with a murdered grandchild, but their own daughter is the accused. They have media fighting to get the latest scoop, people who falsly appear as friends who betray them, people have sent them death threats, 'bloggers' analyzing their every action or comment, the trial looming, and people deliberately trying to bait them into an angry state, for their own personal gain.

Its no wonder that they are still not coping. Dealing with everything else takes time away from the healing process.

Excellent post! While some of the A's actions do seem questionable, it's necessary to look at the entire situation and the stress they've been under if one feels the need to judge them. They did not ask for any of this and would, I'm sure, give their own lives to change what's happened if that was possible. I find the actions of those who intentionally inserted themselves into this case, and continue to do so, to be much more questionable. The A's react, and not always wisely. IMO, that doesn't make them bad people. The ones who instigate those reactions, who set the A's up for the fall, they're the ones who I judge harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member