Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends....IIRC The land has been sold and I don't know if the new landowner has put up "No Trespassing" signs or not. Private property that is vacant, that has no posted signs and is not fenced, is not considered trespassing. For all they know it could be an overgrown city park.

I'm certain that Lois is quite aware that the property is not public. Trespassing is trespassing, whether there are signs posted or not, just like robbing a bank is illegal even though there are no "Robbery is prohibited" signs posted.

Normally I would agree with the stages theory,but the A's,at least Cindy,have been angry from the first interview they did.Most of their behavior in the last 10 months has been anger.
I don't think that's their stage of grief ,I think that's who they are.Some people are so disappointed with life they become bitter and angry and blame everyone else for it.This anger probably started long before Caylee was lost to them.

We know that she never displayed anger with her collegues.
we know that even when KC was screaming and cussing at CA, she didnt not retaliate in the same way.
The only things we've heard about CA being an angry bi*ch prior to this is through KC and what she told her friends....and we know that most of what KC says is a big fat lie.
Even her brother Ric points out the major change in her, in his emails that were released.
But I do agree that there are many people who are just angry at the world and take it out on other easy targets. I see it all too often.

I agree that they need help, and apparently they are getting it.
Most psychologists/psychiatrists would suggest a person remove themselves from the toxic environment that is causing the distress, but how can the a's do that?
This is in their face every single day. not only are they dealing with a murdered grandchild, but their own daughter is the accused. They have media fighting to get the latest scoop, people who falsly appear as friends who betray them, people have sent them death threats, 'bloggers' analyzing their every action or comment, the trial looming, and people deliberately trying to bait them into an angry state, for their own personal gain.

Its no wonder that they are still not coping. Dealing with everything else takes time away from the healing process.perhaps this is why they are stuck in the anger phase.
ETA: The Kubler-Ross book was a godsend for me when I was dealing with the death of my father.

I would like to agree with you as I like your earlier posts and they played to the human compassion I have for CA if I look hard enough...
Yet, I live close to Orlando 1 hour away and we have left CA and GA alone for the past months noone has seen them on the news unless the force their way on as they have done..With the whole Larry King and Oprah thing.
And now this!
SO???
Is it really the Media..They were allowed to be left alone....KC only one on TV and the only news source milking the story lately is Channel 6
With much respect
Carrie

Depends....IIRC The land has been sold and I don't know if the new landowner has put up "No Trespassing" signs or not. Private property that is vacant, that has no posted signs and is not fenced, is not considered trespassing. For all they know it could be an overgrown city park.

Also, I "think" I've read where the memorial was on the public right-of-way, easement, if you will ........ which covers several feet between the roadway and the actual "property line." And, it appears, this same area is where the most recent cross was placed (in video). Consequently, I do not think trespassing would be applicable. Now, the city certainly has the right to clean up right-of-ways.

There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Of course their reaction was a little over the top, but we are not in their position. We cannot and will not ever understand how they feel and what they have to deal with daily. (thankfully).
I always try to put myself in someone elses shoes. And I dont think my coping would be very attractive if I had thousands of people stating that they care more about my murdered loved one than me.
I dont condone alot of their behaviour but I understand that people cope with trauma in different ways, and often its not pretty.
I'm sure that in a few years they will look back and think, "why did i do that?"
but in the midst of so much pain and uncertainty you are driven by raw emotion, and not being rational.
They may feel like they just want to move forward, and each time a new item is placed at the memorial , they are reminded of their decomposing granddaughter in those woods. they cant run from it- they have to face hearing all the details at trial, but they deserve a chance to do some healing and to gather strength before that happens.
Also people know george and cindy have both contemplated suicide. If you like them or hate them, pushing them when they are at their lowest is not kind or well meaning.
JMO

I agree with much of what you say; especially about where to find the truth. I can follow your empathy and logic until you talk about their increasing pain with each object placed at the memorial. As has been pointed out before, they don't have to ever drive by that memorial. The only reason they would ever see it is if they purposely drove (or walked) there specifically to look at it. It's not on the way to anything except the school ~ and they have no connection there. If it is painful to them or prevented them from moving on with their healing then why would they go there?

This is what leads me more to the conclusion that their reaction to crosses being placed there (regardless of who puts them there) is more a reaction of retaliation than pain. Unfortunately, I don't think that they are as considerate as you are . . . They don't try to put themselves in anyone else's shoes like you do. I feel like all they think about is how everything effects them and this is why they're stuck with the poor public image they have.

It's there drug. Everytime they start to feel, to hurt they have to find a (or create one if there is none to be found) diversion.
This carp just jazzes the carp right out of them! That was a climatic moment for them. We all know the amount of adrenlin racing through them. Most everyone has experienced that rush of emotion. Going home after such an intense moment had to feel similar to the feeling after sex! Winding, winding, winding, down would be so interesting to Freud. " I'll step off that preacher podieum, but my mind is so focused on those two. Now thats creepy my mind is thinking such thoughts about their personal lives they have made so public. As the old saying goes, 'You need to duck tape your mouth shut!"

Wouldn't it be nice to make a little park?
Just a tree, plaque, flowers and bench.......
simple but a tribute????
So the neighbors look at something pretty to remind all
of a beautiful baby. Not all the bad memories?
There is a school full of children that must pass daily.
Happy thoughts in memory of CAYLEE.

One of the news stations said the memorial was on county property.

We know that she never displayed anger with her collegues.
we know that even when KC was screaming and cussing at CA, she didnt not retaliate in the same way.
The only things we've heard about CA being an angry bi*ch prior to this is through KC and what she told her friends....and we know that most of what KC says is a big fat lie.
Even her brother Ric points out the major change in her, in his emails that were released.
But I do agree that there are many people who are just angry at the world and take it out on other easy targets. I see it all too often.
I must have missed the info that she was not angry with collegues.I don't recall that at all. And I'm pretty sure there are neighbors quoted as saying CA and KC had screaming matches. I still have only seen anger projected and that's all I can go on.
I read Kubler/ross even before my son and my mom died.I think she's amazing and opened up the way we look at grief stages,but that doesn't mean everyone will react the same way.The A's would have garnered tremendous support and respect if they had handled everything differently.I used to stick up for them ,saying grief made you do weird things,but I couldn't keep it going.

Personally I get the feeling that the Anthonys rather enjoy the adrenalin rush of getting angry while they should be grieving. They seem to go there every chance they get. Turning hoses on protestors, smashing crosses with baseball bats, threatening lawyers to get up and leave during court procedings, blaming the media and LE, accusing imaginannies and KC's friends, complaining that lawyers are shooting them the bird or slandering them. (I don't think they are stuck in the "anger" stage of grief - I think they were like this before from what I've seen and heard)>

They also seem to have a desperate need to re-invent themselves as grandparents of a missing child who are well enough to take their show on the road and bring their unique brand of crisis management to others in need. And they apparently feel so proprietary about their granddaughter's image that they must trademark her name and have full control over when and where it appears (especially in areas which may highlight the fact she was dead and never really missing). GA and CA have shown they are masters at turning grief into angry entitlement.

It is unfortunate that the people who caught them taking down the memorial they said they never visited were ones who also may have an agenda and a bone to pick with the Anthonys (that ever-growing group of people). It would have been better if a more removed memorial contributor had caught them.

What I'd like to see happen is for the owner of the property to put up motion-sensitive kleig lights up in the trees that are timed so that whoever goes there at night to either leave (or more likely remove) objects will suddenly be illuminated by retina-searing halogens and their picture is caught on camera. That should discourage unwanted trespassers!

Gotcha. I thought I saw a clip of Dennis putting something on top of his car but I was wrong, but the grill lights are the same thing to me, as far as one trying to pass themselves off as LE.

In KC speak, ab-so-lute-ly!! :crazy:

I'm certain that Lois is quite aware that the property is not public. Trespassing is trespassing, whether there are signs posted or not, just like robbing a bank is illegal even though there are no "Robbery is prohibited" signs posted.

I'm certain that Cindy is quite aware the property is not public.
She trespassed to rip out the cross! Trespassing is Trespassing.:)

I apologize for my assumption, it seems you are correct. What a shame because I really feel the instigators in this situation deserve to face charges.

Keep in mind Chilly, I'm going on the assumption the new owner has not put up posted signs. Maybe they have.

I must have missed the info that she was not angry with collegues.I don't recall that at all. And I'm pretty sure there are neighbors quoted as saying CA and KC had screaming matches. I still have only seen anger projected and that's all I can go on.
I read Kubler/ross even before my son and my mom died.I think she's amazing and opened up the way we look at grief stages,but that doesn't mean everyone will react the same way.The A's would have garnered tremendous support and respect if they had handled everything differently.I used to stick up for them ,saying grief made you do weird things,but I couldn't keep it going.

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.

I agree with much of what you say; especially about where to find the truth. I can follow your empathy and logic until you talk about their increasing pain with each object placed at the memorial. As has been pointed out before, they don't have to ever drive by that memorial. The only reason they would ever see it is if they purposely drove (or walked) there specifically to look at it. It's not on the way to anything except the school ~ and they have no connection there. If it is painful to them or prevented them from moving on with their healing then why would they go there?

This is what leads me more to the conclusion that their reaction to crosses being placed there (regardless of who puts them there) is more a reaction of retaliation than pain. Unfortunately, I don't think that they are as considerate as you are . . . They don't try to put themselves in anyone else's shoes like you do. I feel like all they think about is how everything effects them and this is why they're stuck with the poor pubic image they have.

I don't even think this is about Caylee with them. I think this is part of a control and entitlement attitude that they have alway's had. How many people that you know of that are grieving, would even think of doing something like this?? :eek:

One of the news stations said the memorial was on county property.

Yes! That's what I was talkin' 'bout! I just cannot find the link! So glad someone, other than me saw this .... it's PUBLIC property!!! The County/City can remove anything there, but there is no issue of trespassing.

You rock, MamaBear!!

In the video I watched, the cross-bearers were re-inacting the incident right in front of the 'no tresspassing' sign, so I'm pretty sure they saw it.
But, it was in front of the sign, so was likely county property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member