Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain that Cindy is quite aware the property is not public.
She trespassed to rip out the cross! Trespassing is Trespassing.:)

Yes, it is. Cindy removed the cross in reaction to it being placed there. She is not the instigator who brags about having 30 more crosses to replace this one. It's a shame when a person's desire to constantly place themselves in the media spotlight overrides their ability to treat a grieving family with the respect and decency they deserve.

Yes! That's what I was talkin' 'bout! I just cannot find the link! So glad someone, other than me saw this .... it's PUBLIC property!!! The County/City can remove anything there, but there is no issue of trespassing.

You rock, MamaBear!!

Thank Ya'll!

In the video I watched, the cross-bearers were re-inacting the incident right in front of the 'no tresspassing' sign, so I'm pretty sure they saw it.

There ya go ........ "no trespassing" signs are placed at the perimeter of the property, consequently the property IN FRONT of the sign IS the public right-of-way, just like the property is the right-of-way in front of the A's residence between the sidewalk and the street, hence they had NO right to remove anything placed there ......... but, they did!

Posted this prior to seeing you had edited yours to reflect the public/county property thingy!

Last I read the property was still for sale. I do recall that the original owner posted signs.

Either way, it's all childish, mean, cruel, insane and dangerous for all that were involved and quite frankly...I just don't get it and to the point don't care what they do.

There ya go ........ "no trespassing" signs are placed at the perimeter of the property, consequently the property IN FRONT of the sign IS the public right-of-way, just like the property is the right-of-way in front of the A's residence between the sidewalk and the street, hence they had NO right to remove anything placed there ......... but, they did!

It would seem to me that they had as much right to remove something placed there as someone else had to place something there. What is the difference?

Yes, it is. Cindy removed the cross in reaction to it being placed there. She is not the instigator who brags about having 30 more crosses to replace this one. It's a shame when a person's desire to constantly place themselves in the media spotlight overrides their ability to treat a grieving family with the respect and decency they deserve.

Why is Cindy entitled to remove the crosses if they're not on her property? As far as I'm concerned, the whole situation was instigated by KC murdering her child. If she hadn't done that, there would be no need to put up crosses to remember Caylee by.

I must have missed the info that she was not angry with collegues.I don't recall that at all. And I'm pretty sure there are neighbors quoted as saying CA and KC had screaming matches. I still have only seen anger projected and that's all I can go on.
I read Kubler/ross even before my son and my mom died.I think she's amazing and opened up the way we look at grief stages,but that doesn't mean everyone will react the same way.The A's would have garnered tremendous support and respect if they had handled everything differently.I used to stick up for them ,saying grief made you do weird things,but I couldn't keep it going.

Didnt you read their interviews in the docs?
And if you look back at the interviews of neighbours there is not a single statement that says there were yelling matches between them. Only that KC was yelling at CA and she just took it all.

I am very sorry Chilly but, I could never use the words decency and respect in the same sentence with these people.

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.
IIRC, Cindy's brother, Rick, has spoken of Cindy's anger...more than once...

Either way, it's all childish, mean, cruel, insane and dangerous for all that were involved and quite frankly...I just don't get it and to the point don't care what they do.

Without knowing what actually happened and knowing that the truthfulness of everyone involved has been questioned in the past, I can't say that it was a dangerous situation. I do agree, it was childish on all parts and, IMO, mean and cruel on the part of those doing the baiting.

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.

And also remember the neighbor who said that if the HO Assn voted she would be voted Neighborhood _itch?

Why is Cindy entitled to remove the crosses if they're not on her property? As far as I'm concerned, the whole situation was instigated by KC murdering her child. If she hadn't done that, there would be no need to put up crosses to remember Caylee by.

Exactly! And, if Casey had been reprimanded properly and taught respect for humanity.............well, we know the rest.

I apologize for my assumption, it seems you are correct. What a shame because I really feel the instigators in this situation deserve to face charges.
We do nopt lock up ther girl in the low cut blouse, we lock up the perv. We do not lock up a kid for sticking out his tongue, we lock up the one who slapped him for it.

Simply put, those that acted criminally can expect to be treated as criminals.

I'm at that point also ...... do ya think if we ignore them, they'll go away? :D

IIRC, Cindy's brother, Rick, has spoken of Cindy's anger...more than once...

Yes he did,( and in a very aggressive way) , but in relation to after caylee went missing not before.

It's almost like they said, "Well, let's go down and see if anyone tried to put anything else up at the memorial," and voila ~ There it was . . . Someone sure as heck had the nerve to put something there.

They look for things to make themselves more angry, give themselves more excuses and (they hope) more control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487