Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the thought has ever occured to GA or CA but irregardless of what BC tells them...at some point in time they may find themselves in front of a jury........this jury will be made up of all these people that have seen and heard their antics. We do not know what LE has in their briefcase, for that matter, who knows what JB and that crew have up their sleeves. CA & GA need to be keeping a low, very low profile. Not out highjacking memorial crosses & participating in neighborhood car chases with The Mils. Geesh.

Which also means that a property owner may elect to have certain persons so charged, and not others.

Exactly. And to date, there is no known record of the owner/agent attempting to have any of the mourners served. As the A's have left the property, unfortunately, they can't have them serve, even if they chose to do so.

Surprised she's not out there with her hammer preventing people from placing items at the memorial. Why were the A's there anyway If they say they never go down there. O/T When do they go back to court for the zfg case to determine if they have to answer questions they refused to answer?

Frankly, it's becoming an uncomfortable irony that Cindy's behaviour could actually make me relate to KC.

Stay home tonight and get some rest Cindy. I really don't like having anything in common with your daughter....

Okay. I had to take a small break and go sit out on the porch and think about why this upsets me so much. And I think I did. It's like a war about who is right. Neither party is virginal, in my opinion (No pure hearts, here!). So then you have to decide who the aggressor is ~ and I think the people who placed the memorial items did it where the Anthony family wouldn't be exposed to it. George and Cindy have to make a determined effort to go there. They did and then they chased. They are the aggressors. And I do think they, at this point, are loose cannons. I think they were wrong.

Ooooh Arrgh I SO hear what you are saying! I see we have been told not to discuss these people so I won't.

But those protesters had little room to point fingers at anyone!! Dragging their children out in the middle of the night to sight see at the Anthony's home. The "mothers" who encouraged their children to LIE and pretend Lee actually hit them with his car. The woman screaming at Cindy that she's a lousy mother as her own child is closing his arm in the door and dropping to the ground crying.. nobody going to his rescue.

Those people made me sick! These were defensless children, their mothers should at least be responsible enough to get a friggin' baby sitter if they want to go start with the people down the road known to run around with hammers and do burn outs out of court parking lots!

No kidding! Good Mother Rule No. 37***If you are going to have a Smackdown with the lady down the street, hire a babysitter, Do Not take your children with you as one could be injured in the maylay!

Okay. I had to take a small break and go sit out on the porch and think about why this upsets me so much. And I think I did. It's like a war about who is right. Neither party is virginal, in my opinion (No pure hearts, here!). So then you have to decide who the aggressor is ~ and I think the people who placed the memorial items did it where the Anthony family wouldn't be exposed to it. George and Cindy have to make a determined effort to go there. They did and then they chased. They are the aggressors. And I do think they, at this point, are loose cannons. I think they were wrong.

100% agree. A's could symbolize Agressors as well as Anthonys.

Yes, it is. Cindy removed the cross in reaction to it being placed there. She is not the instigator who brags about having 30 more crosses to replace this one. It's a shame when a person's desire to constantly place themselves in the media spotlight overrides their ability to treat a grieving family with the respect and decency they deserve.

I am sorry Chilly, I must disagree. Respect is not an entitlement... Respect is earned. There is not an Anthony that has done anything in the last 11 months to instill one bit of respect! When one wants to be treated with decency then one must also treat others with decency... again this is not something I have seen an Anthony do.
Over the course of my life I have many times had someone or some group do things that offended me or upset me, BUT I did not go chasing them down, much less do so in a threatening manner. This however is the modus operand of the Anthony family, if they are not getting what they want when they want it how they want it then there is the wrath of the Anthony's to contend with and we have all seen this over and over again. This is not something that I believe to be new behavior from this family this is what they really are and Casey is a perfect example of that. They lie, manipulate, disrespect (everyone in their path), and abuse.
So I would say the Anthonys' are getting much better than they "deserve" and they have not earned the respect of anyone.

I am sorry Chilly, I must disagree. Respect is not an entitlement... Respect is earned. There is not an Anthony that has done anything in the last 11 months to instill one bit of respect! When one wants to be treated with decency then one must also treat others with decency... again this is not something I have seen an Anthony do.
Over the course of my life I have many times had someone or some group do things that offended me or upset me, BUT I did not go chasing them down, much less do so in a threatening manner. This however is the modus operand of the Anthony family, if they are not getting what they want when they want it how they want it then there is the wrath of the Anthony's to contend with and we have all seen this over and over again. This is not something that I believe to be new behavior from this family this is what they really are and Casey is a perfect example of that. They lie, manipulate, disrespect (everyone in their path), and abuse.
So I would say the Anthonys' are getting much better than they "deserve" and they have not earned the respect of anyone.
:clap::clap::blowkiss:

Bizarre, this case is just really bizarre. I am seeing this from several sides. This woman, Lois, most definitely has an agenda, and I can't understand why she insists on inserting herself and her 13-granddaughter into this case over and over: the vigils, the e-mails, the memorial service and now the crosses. And by intentionally erecting crosses that she knows disturb the Anthonys, who have to pass there, she is contributing to their psychic pain and distress, and to me that is morally reprehensible. Yes, memorials are to honor the dead, but we should also take into consideration the feelings of all of the survivors. Whether we like them or not personally, they are human beings with feelings.

But the Anthonys, what a hot mess these folks are. If they'd just own their own, say, "Yeah we tore 'em down; they upset us to see them so close to home, and we took them down." I for one would understand. These people know pain intimately in ways that I hope none of us ever has to know. Why cause more, just because you can? How does it help Caylee's memory to upset her grandparents? Would Caylee want that? She loved these imperfect people. But the Anthonys seem never able to get it right regarding their actions or reactions. Now they're caught in another "mis-truth:" Crosses? What crosses? We don't have any stinkin' crosses! Uh, yeah ya do. Pop that trunk! If it were me and I were upset by the crosses, I would try to work within the system to get them removed. Maybe litter laws, trespassing, some city code violated. Have BC send a letter to the property owner with a request. Anything but skulk around in the night with their buddies tearing them down. They just use really, really poor judgment all of the time. I bet BC is apoplectic, no matter what he says to the press.

*****OK, I just read the post indicating that they don't actually have to pass there, and to me that changes things a bit. I truly thought this was a road they traveled in their daily routines. It seems like the As went out of their way to get provoked. I still don't agree with Lois et al for erecting them over and over, but all they had to do was ignore what upsets them. At every juncture they are escalating things. They need to ignore people who are trying to provoke a reaction and not sink to that level, in my most humble opinion!

If you watch the video of the story on WESH you can see "No Tresspassing" signs just over their shoulders as they hammer the cross into the ground. However, in the video interview of GA last week, concerning the removal of the Caylee memorial, it is reported that the area where the memorial stood was public right-of-way. Anyone could have legally removed the memorial.

So... it appears any legal issues from last night's craziness have nothing to do with tresspassing or even theft. However, the car chase, complete with flashing lights, does sound like a problem.

I believe Milstead was orderedto remove anything that resembled a police car from his vehicle. I guess the law doesn't apply to him either.

I do NOT believe the memorial was put there to honor Cindy so why does she think she has a right to remove it under cover of darkness. If a neighbor put one up in their yard, would she go tear that down also?

We are dealing with the criminal fringe with this crowd. I would love to see them charged with ANYTHING and have to spend the night in jail.

BTW Conway looks like a fool in his statement. What were these people doing driving down street at that time of night? Get real.

I have to wonder what ELSE the Anthony family can do to disrespect their so-called beloved granddaughter. Haven't they done enough?

Oh Snap Bigtime! After reading your post a thought came to me ***pausing to try and stuff the grey matter back in through my ears*****
Has anyone else given it any thought that maybe jail is a he77 of a lot better for KC than having to live with CA?

Oh Snap Bigtime! After reading your post a thought came to me ***pausing to try and stuff the grey matter back in through my ears*****
Has anyone else given it any thought that maybe jail is a he77 of a lot better for KC than having to live with CA?
Imo being anywhere far away from that particular person is better. She's mean and she's ugly and she doesn't think the rules apply to her. jmo

Whoooooops! The spell checker sure missed that one ~ So, so sorry! :eek::silenced::crazy::doh: (Was quite a "perfect" mistake, wasn't it?)

This is correct, I believe. They were putting the crosses on the public right of way, and were not trespassing on the owner's actual property. Watch the vid, you can see the No Trespassing signs way behind where they put the cross.

Oh...that clears it all up. From past instances, us silly gooses, we have forgotten that the A's own and can patrol and kick and destroy whatever they want off of public right of ways (i.e., St. Bernard lady for first example).

Plain and simple....they want to forget that Caylee ever existed. If she never existed, then KC would be free. Again, I so wish someone would press charges and throw one of them in jail. They aren't above the law and why, oh why, do they keep getting by with it......

Ooooh Arrgh I SO hear what you are saying! I see we have been told not to discuss these people so I won't.

But those protesters had little room to point fingers at anyone!! Dragging their children out in the middle of the night to sight see at the Anthony's home. The "mothers" who encouraged their children to LIE and pretend Lee actually hit them with his car. The woman screaming at Cindy that she's a lousy mother as her own child is closing his arm in the door and dropping to the ground crying.. nobody going to his rescue.

Those people made me sick! These were defensless children, their mothers should at least be responsible enough to get a friggin' baby sitter if they want to go start with the people down the road known to run around with hammers and do burn outs out of court parking lots!
I don't believe the people you are citing were those that were threatened by the ex con

I believe Milstead was orderedto remove anything that resembled a police car from his vehicle. I guess the law doesn't apply to him either.

I do NOT believe the memorial was put there to honor Cindy so why does she think she has a right to remove it under cover of darkness. If a neighbor put one up in their yard, would she go tear that down also?

We are dealing with the criminal fringe with this crowd. I would love to see them charged with ANYTHING and have to spend the night in jail.

BTW Conway looks like a fool in his statement. What were these people doing driving down street at that time of night? Get real.

I have to wonder what ELSE the Anthony family can do to disrespect their so-called beloved granddaughter. Haven't they done enough?

wh00h. Now that would be a sight, Cindy would flip her friggin' lid! We would see how calm, in comparison, George and Casey's "fits of anger" are, IMO.

Bizarre, this case is just really bizarre. I am seeing this from several sides. This woman, Lois, most definitely has an agenda, and I can't understand why she insists on inserting herself and her 13-granddaughter into this case over and over: the vigils, the e-mails, the memorial service and now the crosses. And by intentionally erecting crosses that she knows disturb the Anthonys, who have to pass there, she is contributing to their psychic pain and distress, and to me that is morally reprehensible. Yes, memorials are to honor the dead, but we should also take into consideration the feelings of all of the survivors. Whether we like them or not personally, they are human beings with feelings.

But the Anthonys, what a hot mess these folks are. If they'd just own their own, say, "Yeah we tore 'em down; they upset us to see them so close to home, and we took them down." I for one would understand. These people know pain intimately in ways that I hope none of us ever has to know. Why cause more, just because you can? How does it help Caylee's memory to upset her grandparents? Would Caylee want that? She loved these imperfect people. But the Anthonys seem never able to get it right regarding their actions or reactions. Now they're caught in another "mis-truth:" Crosses? What crosses? We don't have any stinkin' crosses! Uh, yeah ya do. Pop that trunk! If it were me and I were upset by the crosses, I would try to work within the system to get them removed. Maybe litter laws, trespassing, some city code violated. Have BC send a letter to the property owner with a request. Anything but skulk around in the night with their buddies tearing them down. They just use really, really poor judgment all of the time. I bet BC is apoplectic, no matter what he says to the press.

*****OK, I just read the post indicating that they don't actually have to pass there, and to me that changes things a bit. I truly thought this was a road they traveled in their daily routines. It seems like the As went out of their way to get provoked. I still don't agree with Lois et al for erecting them over and over, but all they had to do was ignore what upsets them. At every juncture they are escalating things. They need to ignore people who are trying to provoke a reaction and not sink to that level, in my most humble opinion!

You know what is so funny about that. Suburban drive dead ends at the school and there is a fence at the end of the road. To see that memorial, you would have to specifically drive there - it's not like it's a major thoroughfare going anywhere but to the school. George and Cindy have no reasons to go to that school so they had to be looking for trouble. But they do that so well imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann