Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way behind on this thread, but taking into consideration George's previous suicide attempt, I'd be surprised that he would still be allowed to own a firearm. When I was hospitalized for postpartum psychosis I had to sign a paper that said the state I reside in would be informed of my hospitalization and I would not be allowed to purchase a license for or an actual firearm.

I would think LE confiscated his firearms. But, I'm not familiar with FL laws regarding mental health and the ownership and licensing of firearms either. I could be way off base.

hmm. I never came across that... I don't recall ever having to sign anything like that. Interesting..thanks for sharing!! I wonder if Florida does that?

I think that the A's are venting their frustration and anger. It is hard enough to lose Caylee but there can be no putting this behind them given that KC killed Caylee and that whole situ is so stressful week after week and will go on for months/years before resolved at trial.

The A's are going stir crazy and are venting against any target they can, they cannot vent against KC, if they would since KC is in protective custody so the memorial and those who keep it going become targets. The A's are aggressors, they will never begin to heal and move on until they can ignore these actions, not seek them out to vent against and, can accept that KC killed Caylee and she isn't coming home anytime soon.

It is hard for the A's to move on, just like Groundhog day, they relive it every day. Same repeat. They are angry aggressive A's. Angry at the world. Sad for them, pitiful. They need to rise above vigilante tactics.

:clap::clap::clap:
i believe it's called "Displaced Anger"

hmm. I never came across that... I don't recall ever having to sign anything like that. Interesting..thanks for sharing!! I wonder if Florida does that?

Let me rephrase, I'm not certain I had to sign the actual notification. I recall sitting there with a bunch of paperwork. But I do recall the Dr's informing me that my stay would be reported to the state and I would not be allowed to purchase a firearm or license for one. In fact, they did ask me if there were firearms in my home. There weren't so my guess is they would have had them confiscated if they had belonged to me.

I should have worded that a little better. I just remember the pile of papers I kept signing and the notice to the state was in that pile. I don't think I needed to agree or sign that one. But the staff was obligated to tell me my mental illness was being reported to the state for my protection.

ETA: Yes, okay, My husband just reminded me. I had to sign a document that I was notified the state would be informed of my mental health diagnosis and that I would not be allowed to purchase or obtain a license for a firearm.

You know, if this weren't so pitiful and disgusting, it would be comical.

Had I known that these 2 ladies were going to do this, I would have FedEx'd a brand new cam-corder with night vision!!!

These people are despicable!!!

Bold is mine-

No he hasn't, he moved back home after Casey was charged!!
Someone had to support the family until Cindy got her foundation up and running. Lee was the only one with a job

I think that the A's are venting their frustration and anger. It is hard enough to lose Caylee but there can be no putting this behind them given that KC killed Caylee and that whole situ is so stressful week after week and will go on for months/years before resolved at trial.

The A's are going stir crazy and are venting against any target they can, they cannot vent against KC, if they would since KC is in protective custody so the memorial and those who keep it going become targets. The A's are aggressors, they will never begin to heal and move on until they can ignore these actions, not seek them out to vent against and, can accept that KC killed Caylee and she isn't coming home anytime soon.

It is hard for the A's to move on, just like Groundhog day, they relive it every day. Same repeat. They are angry aggressive A's. Angry at the world. Sad for them, pitiful. They need to rise above vigilante tactics.

I agree with all you have said. It's very sad the A's don't see how they are keeping themselves in this spot of perpetual anger.

Great... I was reading along and finally find out that it is Lois that instigated this. As much as I don't care for the A's actions, I equally feel disdain for Lois and what she keeps doing. All of them, the A's, the Millsteads, AND Lois all need a darn reality check whack on the head

The A's and M's had no right to do what they did, but how much you want to bet there is more to the story and that Lois started aggravating the A's again, making sure they knew it was HER putting the crosses out there. She has pushed at the A's and pushed at them, while doing all that she could to keep their negative reactions in the media... this time around, she created a doozy of a one and the A's are stupid for taking part in it.

All of them... they are all in the same evil little basket...

Just a little bit of info re: the car with lights acting as LE. The lights may not be something you see on the outside but programmed with a switch box or type of fuse that attaches to an area under the hood. Something like the link I've posted is expensive but it would be inside the vehicle, not visible from the outside.

http://www.projectresponder.com/pse/images/prodspics/brooking-br-993-electronic-switch-panel.jpg Not exactly what I think this car is using though.

I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for but there is a regulator that anyone can buy that makes your headlights flash similar to LE. Again, you wouldn't know it from the outside.

No matter how unkept this site became, people who cared about caylee supported the memorial in rememberance of beautiful caylee's life. The anthony's never had any interest in any type of memorial for their precious granddaughter. Their so-called public memorial was for casey and themselves. To the anthony's, the memorial was just a reminder of what their daughter did.

As far as I'm concerned, all of them are behaving like middle-schoolers! What, do the A's sit and wait for people to place things on the memorial? And if so, Lois has a need to "catch them" at it? For heaven's sake! And then we have Dennis M. playing police?

This whole thing is worse than a field trip with 12 year olds.

And furthermore, I hope the property owner sets aside an area for a memorial and calls Kathi B. and asks her to make sure EVERYONE knows it is NOT to be removed!!!

It's for CAYLEE!!!!

Great... I was reading along and finally find out that it is Lois that instigated this. As much as I don't care for the A's actions, I equally feel disdain for Lois and what she keeps doing All of them, the A's, the Millsteads, AND Lois all need a darn reality check whack on the head

The A's and M's had no right to do what they did, but how much you want to bet there is more to the story and that Lois started aggravating the A's again, making sure they knew it was HER putting the crosses out there. She has pushed at the A's and pushed at them, while doing all that she could to keep their negative reactions in the media... this time around, she created a doozy of a one and the A's are stupid for taking part in it.

All of them... they are all in the same evil little basket...

We need the parents of these parents to intervene and bang their heads together. Sheeesh!

The Kids are the victims, as is Caylee's memory as the parents squabble -- the same kids that KFN and CMA Foundation are *supposed* to represent and care so much about. What a good example to set.

Get a life!!! There is only one and it is very precious, spend it wisely for good. Help ... don't harm kids or their memory. Would Caylee want this outcome?

Just a reminder, discussion about Lois' minor grandchild is off limits.

Thanks!

Sounds like unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment, physical menacing, attempted gang assault (more than 2 people), tresspassing, destruction of private property, larceny, intimidation of a witness...

give me time I'll think of some more charges

Take all the time you want! :) I like how you think!

Isn't it essentially illegal to repeatedly flash one's headlights without a valid reason to do so?

Yes it is. Furthermore, in most states if your intent is to get them to pull over (as in a traffic stop), you can be charged with impersonating a police officer.

Since Millstead has already been in trouble for this, I say throw the book at him this time.

One of the news stations said the memorial was on county property.

I'm not a property appraiser, a surveyor, or anything but when I've seen the site where the memorial was located, the signs, toys, flowers, et al. were all within 15 feet from the roadline (pavement) which in most areas would be the right-of-way or easement area. A NO TRESPASSING sign is clearly posted at about the 15 foot mark from the road. For the most part, when the memorial was at its most swollen with items nothing but an item or two went behind the No Trespassing sign.

One time I did see where someone had thrown or placed a teddy bear or something near the area where Caylee's bones had likely lain. It was further back from the memorial. I would consider anyone roaming that far into someone's property to be trespassing. But I would not consider dropping something on the right-of-way to be trespassing. After all, when the public was dropping off stuff when the memorial started the police were right there in the area and did absolutely nothing to stop it. Had it been illegal they would have put the nix on the situation.

Let me rephrase, I'm not certain I had to sign the actual notification. I recall sitting there with a bunch of paperwork. But I do recall the Dr's informing me that my stay would be reported to the state and I would not be allowed to purchase a firearm or license for one. In fact, they did ask me if there were firearms in my home. There weren't so my guess is they would have had them confiscated if they had belonged to me.

I should have worded that a little better. I just remember the pile of papers I kept signing and the notice to the state was in that pile. I don't think I needed to agree or sign that one. But the staff was obligated to tell me my mental illness was being reported to the state for my protection.

ETA: Yes, okay, My husband just reminded me. I had to sign a document that I was notified the state would be informed of my mental health diagnosis and that I would not be allowed to purchase or obtain a license for a firearm.

Ok, that I get .My understanding has always been that if you were to apply for one you had to answer honestly the question that says "have you ever been commited to a mental hospital?" and the check was not "seen" on instant background checks. You can buy the guns you just arent supposed to is the way I always understood it. The VA tech shooting opened some eyes when it came to this process iirc. Thanks again for sharing- I guess some states really do care.

I got to say if I lived in this neighborhood, I would not want to be reminded of it day after day of Caylee's death. I think if people feel they want to do something-buy that stuffed animal and donate it to a children hospital. Donate money to a park for playground equipment-do something where living children will benefit. Donate money to Tim Miller, donate your time to another children's group. Not to seem harsh, but Caylee is not the first and won't be the last child murdered, by a family member. You can keep her and other murdered children in your heart by doing something for the living children who could use alittle love, I for one, don't like driving somewhere and seeing crosses on the side of the road, where someone as died.

I posted the above yesterday--having said that...I think what the A's and M's did was way over the line--if they had a problem with the crosses, then take it down during the day, and tell the press your reasons and why. But don't lie about it and say you didn't when you did-enough with the lieing and mistruths. As for A's & M's think they are protecting the neighborhood by chasing down a car (their version of the story), I be scaried--one granddaughter dead, and the other on jail for killing her. These people are just digging themselves into bigger hole. They really need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member