Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the people you are citing were those that were threatened by the ex con

You are totally correct. The people involved in this situation were not who I was refering to in my post. :blowkiss:

Oh Snap Bigtime! After reading your post a thought came to me ***pausing to try and stuff the grey matter back in through my ears*****
Has anyone else given it any thought that maybe jail is a he77 of a lot better for KC than having to live with CA?

Not that I think KC has the self-awareness needed, but if she did, she'd be reading all this and just noddin' her head saying, "Yeah, I know, tell me about it!"

*I just wanna be clear with my comments- it's not that I care about how KC was treated by the big ol' meanie Cindy or how rough KC's life must have been in that house. I just think KC, on some level, experienced the same outrage at Cindy's attempt to control all things regarding Caylee and Cindy's utter disregard for boundaries. JMO :twocents:

Without knowing what actually happened and knowing that the truthfulness of everyone involved has been questioned in the past, I can't say that it was a dangerous situation. I do agree, it was childish on all parts and, IMO, mean and cruel on the part of those doing the baiting.

Hi Chilly. it's been awhile, it's nice "seeing" you. :)

Oh Snap Bigtime! After reading your post a thought came to me ***pausing to try and stuff the grey matter back in through my ears*****
Has anyone else given it any thought that maybe jail is a he77 of a lot better for KC than having to live with CA?

I personally believe that to be true. That has been apparent in every jail video we watched, Casey hates her mother (and maybe for good reason) she now has the best of both worlds, she killed her daughter to get even with CA and show her who really was in control of Caylee, Casey gets to know everyday the pain she has caused her mother and she is out of the house and out of Cindy's control. That is exactly what Casey wanted.

Not that I think KC has the self-awareness needed, but if she did, she'd be reading all this and just noddin' her head saying, "Yeah, I know, tell me about it!"

*I just wanna be clear with my comments- it's not that I care about how KC was treated by the big ol' meanie Cindy or how rough KC's life must have been in that house. I just think KC, on some level, experienced the same outrage at Cindy's attempt to control all things regarding Caylee and Cindy's utter disregard for boundaries. JMO :twocents:

I absolutely 100% agree with you.

You know what is so funny about that. Suburban drive dead ends at the school and there is a fence at the end of the road. To see that memorial, you would have to specifically drive there - it's not like it's a major thoroughfare going anywhere but to the school. George and Cindy have no reasons to go to that school so they had to be looking for trouble. But they do that so well imo

I keep tellin ya'll that she can't go have "HER" foundation if the public doesn't fergit about Caylee being killed by her mother. They don't want the public to see the memorial so they go take it down. It isn't that they care if the mess was there---it's what it represents.

Positively priceless! If this weren't so serious it would seem like a SNL skit. Who does this? After I saw Cindy's rage at the depo, I would be afraid of her too if she and three other adults were chasing me in a car and a big truck impersonating police. They seem quite unstable and dangerous when angry. Those Milsteads scare me too, they have nothing left to lose. People are dangerous when they feel that way. If Brad needed an excuse to bail , they just gave it to him. This is indefensible! I bet the DP lawyer is on the line with him letting him know how unbelievably damaging this is to their daughter's case. If they turned off people who would be donors before, they surely are going to lose even the die hards with this! I am glad for Lee he has practically disowned the lot of them.

Bold is mine-

No he hasn't, he moved back home after Casey was charged!!

I realize that the particular people involved in putting up the crosses are not entirely innocent of having an agenda - they are certainly angry at the Anthonys for what they perceive to be the emotional exploiting of their granddaughter and subsequent angry and rude treatment by CA. I also think it's wrong to expose children to this kind of thing and have no respect for people who do so, particularly those protestors.

But I have to remember that these kinds of crimes attract people who may be emotionally unstable already. If they are not dealt with calmly and sensitively they are very volatile.

But I have to also remember why those people were even there in the first place. KC basically invited them to come with her terrible crime and bizarre lies and her parents' inappropriate behavior to the public and media afterward was like putting out a welcome mat for weirdos.

I realize that the particular people involved in putting up the crosses are not entirely innocent of having an agenda - they are certainly angry at the Anthonys for what they perceive to be the emotional exploiting of their granddaughter and subsequent angry and rude treatment by CA. I also think it's wrong to expose children to this kind of thing and have no respect for people who do so, particularly those protestors.

But I have to remember that these kinds of crimes attract people who may be emotionally unstable already. If they are not dealt with calmly and sensitively they are very volatile.

But I have to also remember why those people were even there in the first place. KC basically invited them to come with her terrible crime and bizarre lies and her parents' inappropriate behavior to the public and media afterward was like putting out a welcome mat for weirdos.

Why you talkin bout me? :slap:
:blowkiss:

Okay. I had to take a small break and go sit out on the porch and think about why this upsets me so much. And I think I did. It's like a war about who is right. Neither party is virginal, in my opinion (No pure hearts, here!). So then you have to decide who the aggressor is ~ and I think the people who placed the memorial items did it where the Anthony family wouldn't be exposed to it. George and Cindy have to make a determined effort to go there. They did and then they chased. They are the aggressors. And I do think they, at this point, are loose cannons. I think they were wrong.

I think that the A's are venting their frustration and anger. It is hard enough to lose Caylee but there can be no putting this behind them given that KC killed Caylee and that whole situ is so stressful week after week and will go on for months/years before resolved at trial.

The A's are going stir crazy and are venting against any target they can, they cannot vent against KC, if they would since KC is in protective custody so the memorial and those who keep it going become targets. The A's are aggressors, they will never begin to heal and move on until they can ignore these actions, not seek them out to vent against and, can accept that KC killed Caylee and she isn't coming home anytime soon.

It is hard for the A's to move on, just like Groundhog day, they relive it every day. Same repeat. They are angry aggressive A's. Angry at the world. Sad for them, pitiful. They need to rise above vigilante tactics.

Verité;3815533 said:
I am in 100% agreement! To recall a murdered child in such a way as to revitalize her spirit with a living legacy in her name for the purpose of
strengthening other children is beautiful. To call children's attention to the site of her disposed remains is not only indelicate, it's macabre.

Caylee was a happy, dancing, smiling, eyes-twinkling, You-are-my-sunshine-singing child who loved life and people. Please, let's not reduce her to a
perpetual experience in masochism.

:clap::clap:

I would bet my right arm, GA had his firearm on his lap, under his leg, or between the seat and console .... IOW - handy!

And prolly SM had one handy, also, 'cause poor old felonious DM can't carry one, right?

These folks are so out of control .....

I'm way behind on this thread, but taking into consideration George's previous suicide attempt, I'd be surprised that he would still be allowed to own a firearm. When I was hospitalized for postpartum psychosis I had to sign a paper that said the state I reside in would be informed of my hospitalization and I would not be allowed to purchase a license for or an actual firearm.

I would think LE confiscated his firearms. But, I'm not familiar with FL laws regarding mental health and the ownership and licensing of firearms either. I could be way off base.

I think that the A's are venting their frustration and anger. It is hard enough to lose Caylee but there can be no putting this behind them given that KC killed Caylee and that whole situ is so stressful week after week and will go on for months/years before resolved at trial.

The A's are going stir crazy and are venting against any target they can, they cannot vent against KC, if they would since KC is in protective custody so the memorial and those who keep it going become targets. The A's are aggressors, they will never begin to heal and move on until they can ignore these actions, not seek them out to vent against and, can accept that KC killed Caylee and she isn't coming home anytime soon.

It is hard for the A's to move on, just like Groundhog day, they relive it every day. Same repeat. They are angry aggressive A's. Angry at the world. Sad for them, pitiful. They need to rise above vigilante tactics.

When the Anthonys had the chance to vent at KC, it doesn't sound like they did. They were totally walking on eggshells in those jail visits. It looks like they coddled her when she was out on bond (if my daughter had refused to tell me the truth, or had told me a lie so ridiculous, I would have packed her up and sent her back to that cell instead of thinking how I might prove a load of bull to be true). The Anthonys have been enabling KC and blaming the rest of the world for much longer than this situation. KC has never had to answer for anything and they can vent their anger on absolutely everyone else. They also taught that useful skill to their daughter.

I think stress is like alcohol; it exaggerates qualities we already have, the worst and the best. It makes the good in us and the bad in us much more accessible and visible. I have not yet seen the good in these people, but I see plenty of what I would consider the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487