Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it essentially illegal to repeatedly flash one's headlights without a valid reason to do so?

http://law.onecle.com/florida/motor-vehicles/316.2397.html

(5) Road maintenance and construction equipment and vehicles may display flashing white lights or flashing white strobe lights when in operation and where a hazard exists. Additionally, school buses and vehicles that are used to transport farm workers may display flashing white strobe lights.

(7) Flashing lights are prohibited on vehicles except as a means of indicating a right or left turn, to change lanes, or to indicate that the vehicle is lawfully stopped or disabled upon the highway or except that the lamps authorized in subsections (1), (2), (3), (4), and (9) and s. 316.235(5) are permitted to flash.

I am sorry Chilly, I must disagree. Respect is not an entitlement... Respect is earned. There is not an Anthony that has done anything in the last 11 months to instill one bit of respect! When one wants to be treated with decency then one must also treat others with decency... again this is not something I have seen an Anthony do.
Over the course of my life I have many times had someone or some group do things that offended me or upset me, BUT I did not go chasing them down, much less do so in a threatening manner. This however is the modus operand of the Anthony family, if they are not getting what they want when they want it how they want it then there is the wrath of the Anthony's to contend with and we have all seen this over and over again. This is not something that I believe to be new behavior from this family this is what they really are and Casey is a perfect example of that. They lie, manipulate, disrespect (everyone in their path), and abuse.
So I would say the Anthonys' are getting much better than they "deserve" and they have not earned the respect of anyone.

:clap: I couldn't agree with you any more ..

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.

I don't need any reports from any relatives or co-workers to know the woman has anger issues. Just watch her depo for about 32 seconds and it would be apparent to ANYONE...
moo

I posted the above yesterday--having said that...I think what the A's and M's did was way over the line--if they had a problem with the crosses, then take it down during the day, and tell the press your reasons and why. But don't lie about it and say you didn't when you did-enough with the lieing and mistruths. As for A's & M's think they are protecting the neighborhood by chasing down a car (their version of the story), I be scaried--one granddaughter dead, and the other on jail for killing her. These people are just digging themselves into bigger hole. They really need some help.

or an intervention...

Yes it is. Furthermore, in most states if your intent is to get them to pull over (as in a traffic stop), you can be charged with impersonating a police officer.

Since Millstead has already been in trouble for this, I say throw the book at him this time.

:clap::clap:

I am sorry Chilly, I must disagree. Respect is not an entitlement... Respect is earned. There is not an Anthony that has done anything in the last 11 months to instill one bit of respect! When one wants to be treated with decency then one must also treat others with decency... again this is not something I have seen an Anthony do.
Over the course of my life I have many times had someone or some group do things that offended me or upset me, BUT I did not go chasing them down, much less do so in a threatening manner. This however is the modus operand of the Anthony family, if they are not getting what they want when they want it how they want it then there is the wrath of the Anthony's to contend with and we have all seen this over and over again. This is not something that I believe to be new behavior from this family this is what they really are and Casey is a perfect example of that. They lie, manipulate, disrespect (everyone in their path), and abuse.
So I would say the Anthonys' are getting much better than they "deserve" and they have not earned the respect of anyone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I must admit that, if I was the A's attorney's or KC's Defense team -- I'd be VERY concerned by the actions of the A's and want to stop it -- from day one. I would NOT be making media excuses but shutting them down. Enough.

Not only do they have KC as a charged perp for Murder 1 with a temper as evidenced in jail videos. They have LA who demonstrated a similiar spiteful temper (reference the Hopespring protestor incident where LA destroyed the large poster of the lady sitting quietly on the easement and, even empties the dogs water bowl. spite), then we have the hammer time anger incidents with the A's and on and on. Spite.

How do they ever calm the media frenzy and the public's perception of the A family if they reinforce, renew and hype it up with these vigilante acts and demonstrate the whole family has "anger and self control issues" -- so it makes KC's guilt more probable.

I say throw the book at Millstead, too... but given who is making the allegations, unless she has it on tape, I'd wait and see what LE finds out in THEIR investigation. I'm telling you, there are dirty hands on both sides... Lois has questionable credibility. I'm not taking up for anyone in this, mind you, but given the players: I'd rely only on what LE has to say.

Ok, that I get .My understanding has always been that if you were to apply for one you had to answer honestly the question that says "have you ever been commited to a mental hospital?" and the check was not "seen" on instant background checks. You can buy the guns you just arent supposed to is the way I always understood it. The VA tech shooting opened some eyes when it came to this process iirc. Thanks again for sharing- I guess some states really do care.

I found a link for the information in case anyone is interested in reading about it. Looks like here the information goes to the FBI as well. That I didn't know.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0188.htm

Hummm, I said the other day if the memorial could be taken down in the dark of night without anyone seeing who was doing it, poor Caylee was placed there the same way.

Now it does turn out to be the A's. Obviously because the crosses had Caylee Marie's name painted on them, CA thinks she has claim to them and the crosses and items belong to HER and no one else.

Sad, simply sad that these people have to go to great lengths to continue to alienate people. They have no sympathy from me.

This is one of the few things the A's have done that I sort of understand.

If they concentrate on being angry at the public, or members of the public then they can forget for a little while about their anger toward KC.

If they concentrate on their anger at LE and the prosecution and other authority, they can forget for a little time how they miss Caylee.

And if they get angry at media, then maybe for just a little bit about how it got to this point, and any guilty or anger they may feel towards themselves or each other.

That is why they get so reactive, and that is why they do react with anger. Because it gives them something else to focus on.

Once media has moved on, the trial is over, and the public is going forward with their lives, the A's will be stuck. Because they won't have a focus. If they don't get some help before then, it is entirely possible that one or both will attempt suicide again.

Great... I was reading along and finally find out that it is Lois that instigated this. As much as I don't care for the A's actions, I equally feel disdain for Lois and what she keeps doing. All of them, the A's, the Millsteads, AND Lois all need a darn reality check whack on the head

The A's and M's had no right to do what they did, but how much you want to bet there is more to the story and that Lois started aggravating the A's again, making sure they knew it was HER putting the crosses out there. She has pushed at the A's and pushed at them, while doing all that she could to keep their negative reactions in the media... this time around, she created a doozy of a one and the A's are stupid for taking part in it.

All of them... they are all in the same evil little basket...

There is zero evidence of which I'm aware to indicate that the A's had any idea that Lois visited that site. There were destroyed rosaries, etc. and the entire memorial, not all put up by Lois, was also mysteriously removed. I don't think the A's removed the cross because Lois put it there and have seen no evidence to support that theory. I think they want to control everything about Caylee, as others have posted much more eloquently. It's all about the A's and KC. It has nothing to do with Caylee or Lois. It's just how they roll... in the dead of night and at high speeds.

Isn't it essentially illegal to repeatedly flash one's headlights without a valid reason to do so?
Isn't it also illegal to trespass on someone else's land...forget about removing stuff?!

Don't get me wrong, I don't like what's going on here with Lois, but trespassing is trespassing.

There is zero evidence of which I'm aware to indicate that the A's had any idea that Lois visited that site. There were destroyed rosaries, etc. and the entire memorial, not all put up by Lois, was also mysteriously removed. I don't think the A's removed the cross because Lois put it there and have seen no evidence to support that theory. I think they want to control everything about Caylee, as others have posted much more eloquently. It's all about the A's and KC. It has nothing to do with Caylee or Lois. It's just how they roll... in the dead of night and at high speeds.
IMO, they all need to get a day job.

I promise I don't mean to sound snarky or minimize the meaning behind the memorial by saying this, but, given CA's almost obsessive/compulsion housekeeping habits, could knowing the condition of the memorial have driven her "batty" until she was able to clean it up? You know, "a place for everything and everything in it's place"?-a philosophy she tried to apply to every aspect of her life, including how she's dealt with everything connected with Caylee's death.

IDK-JMO

No matter how unkept this site became, people who cared about caylee supported the memorial in rememberance of beautiful caylee's life. The anthony's never had any interest in any type of memorial for their precious granddaughter. Their so-called public memorial was for casey and themselves. To the anthony's, the memorial was just a reminder of what their daughter did.

(emphasis added)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Had to log in to applaud your post. Couldn't agree more, particularly with bolded non-Caylee memorial reference.

I thought the gentleman who owned the property gave permission for the memorial to be there...though it may have been after the fact. Jeesh...my memory is shot!

As far as I'm concerned, all of them are behaving like middle-schoolers! What, do the A's sit and wait for people to place things on the memorial? And if so, Lois has a need to "catch them" at it? For heaven's sake! And then we have Dennis M. playing police?

This whole thing is worse than a field trip with 12 year olds.

Just like I see no evidence the A's had any idea who was placing the crosses, the rosaries and other mementos, I see no evidence that Lois had any idea it was the A's tearing them down. I think if I regularly visited a site and left something there only to find it gone when I visited again, eventually I'd want to know why it was happening too.

And furthermore, I hope the property owner sets aside an area for a memorial and calls Kathi B. and asks her to make sure EVERYONE knows it is NOT to be removed!!!

It's for CAYLEE!!!!

That is just too too too cool of an idea. wtg

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.

Bold mine.

Of course not! Do you really think that Cindy would "let it all hang out" in public? She is a seething mass of anger. I cringe just thinking about what goes on behind closed doors. And what little Caylee must have witnessed during her short life. Cindy is able to "act" the quiet, subdued, grandmother as was witnessed by her and GA's interview on the Early Show recently. Ah, the soft-spoken answers she gave. She is a fake! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor