Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
***MY BOLD***

If that were true, IMHO she would not have taken her granddaughter along for the midnight wild ride. Lois is intent on thrusting herself and the minor child again and again into this case, when they clearly have no real connection at all.

careful- we were told several times that we cannot directly refer to them. I don't wanna see you get in trouble

I know we have discussed and asked why these women would place the cross, but what would compel GA and CA and the Milsteads to go to the site and rip the cross out of the ground?

Because the reminder of Caylee being killed by KC cuts the image they are trying to set forth. CA/GA are still in "clean up mode". Caylee has been deleted and soon KC will be deleted and they can get on with their new toy---foundation. They want it all to just go away. They have their own agenda and it isn't a memorial for the deleted Caylee. They are trying to set the stage.

Ah, not being a smarty here but what is the animal species that eats their own? Anyone know? Anyway, I can envision this happening between the four of them and the last one standing will go insane. They need their own island to run.

You got me curious so I did a little research..

It is a common occurrence for Rats, Squirrels, Lemmings, Hamsters, Mice, Voles, Muskrats, Gerbils, Prairie Dogs and Marmots to kill and eat their young.

Hippos, Bears, Wolves, Hyenas and more than 15 types of primates, other than man, have been known to engage in infanticide.

When a new Male lion takes over a pride he will often kill & eat the young cubs of that pride so their nursing mothers will immediately become receptive to mating with the new male lion.

The dominant female of an African hunting dog pack will kill & eat the pups of a rival female.

Their is also a high rate of infanticide among wild Baboon Troops

When food is scarce a female Kangaroo will often eat the weakest of it's young so as to improve the chances of at least 1 of it's young surviving.

The bottle-nosed dolphin also has been known to kill the young of other females within it's own pod.

This is also true with several species of Birds and is particularly common with Gulls.

Also, Hundreds of species of Insects & Fish "eat their own" but of course they are not "Animals".

I know it's off Topic but Oh well

Can't directly refer to whom? Do I need to edit?

Lois and the minor child. No, no need to edit yours, just negative posts are not being allowed, positive ones seem to be ok.

Thank you for the reminder. I'm a little unsure as what we can't mention; I know about names, but it was in a news report the girl was along for the ride, so I'm a little confused. I definitely don't want to cause her a moment of grief over any of this!

And Linas, I certainly have no intent of defining your parenting parameters, but I said in a post last night that it was not a place that I personally would have ever felt comfortable taking my daughter at that age. I feel very strongly about that. Children murdered by mommies is not something to which I think young and impressionable children need exposure. Also, coming from my personal perspective, I am a very low-key and mellow person and just shudder at the idea of being portrayed screaming and taunting outside somebody's home on the nightly news. I think I'd choose a beating over that! But that's just me and how I conduct myself. Believe me, I have lapses in other areas where folks shake their heads at me in dismay. We are all very different folks with very different comfort zones related to human behavior. I will always try peaceful interaction before becoming combative. And I've learned it's healthier for me to ignore than react on many provocations.

The neighbor who witnessed the fights said that Casey did all the screaming, Cindy remained calm and quiet and kept her head down. There have been no reports of Cindy displaying any anger at work or by any of Cindy's relatives of Cindy having anger issues.

Okay,I trust your memory more than mine right now.

Maybe they feel that certain people are not worthy of grieving Caylee's death? Just like their childish DISinvite list to the big staged memorial at the church.

I'm thinking that would include everyone, since they could not have known who was placing the cross.

What do they think to do when certain anniversary days begin rolling around?

Responding to all sleuths who posted such wonderful ideas about ways to honor Caylee's memory:

I hope others read your posts and take your suggestions to heart, acting on them as much as possible. However, I think which idea should be left up to the individual. I wouldn't want to dictate "butterfly garden" or "donation to X charity" or "donation to Y charity" to anyone. Each person should be allowed to honor her in the way they prefer. Even if there are other more practical or even more beautiful ideas than leaving a teddy bear or cross, it's up to the individual, imo.

As for the "rights" of the family in deciding how she should be honored, well, they are the ones that demanded the world care about her and search for her so they brought these tributes upon themselves, both the ones they don't like, such as the memorial, and the only one they do like, donations to themselves. Perhaps if Caylee's memorial had been about Caylee instead of about CA and KC, or perhaps if the family had designated another spot... But alas. That's not in CA's game plan. The only acceptable remembrance is a donation. No thanks. I'll take a homemade cross any day of the week over contributing to the defense fund of the person who murdered Caylee. And I think we all know the A's will/are contributing.

Seems to me like a new low in this whole ridiculous mess. But no doubt in another month or so, the A's will have done somethng even weirder, they almost seem to be competing with their own past record to come up with something weirder than they have ever done before.

I think they actually do have some thought in mind this time around though, they are doing what they can to 'disappear' Caylee... wipe out the memory of her life, her name, her very existence. Diminish little Caylees existence, and it diminishes the crime that was committed against her, if they can decrese the little one's power to hold public sympathy and attention, then they can increase their own infuence... but of course like everything else they try to do, it has backfired in their faces. If I were a believer in Fate, or Divine Justice or whatever one might call it, I would say something out there is taking a hand in this affair.

It is a common occurrence for Rats, Squirrels, Lemmings, Hamsters, Mice, Voles, Muskrats, Gerbils, Prairie Dogs and Marmots to kill and eat their young.

Hippos, Bears, Wolves, Hyenas and more than 15 types of primates, other than man, have been known to engage in infanticide.

When a new Male lion takes over a pride he will often kill & eat the young cubs of that pride so their nursing mothers will immediately become receptive to mating with the new male lion.

The dominant female of an African hunting dog pack will kill & eat the pups of a rival female.

When food is scarce a female Kangaroo will often eat the weakest of it's young so as to improve the chances of at least 1 of it's young surviving.

The bottle-nosed dolphin also has been known to kill the young of other females within it's own pod.

This is also true with several species of Birds and is particularly common with Gulls.

Also, Hundreds of species of Insects & Fish "eat their own" but of course they are not "Animals".

Ahhh, it was the male lion I was trying to think of. Discovery channel is a great watch. I had little clue that so many species eat their young. Thanks, much appreciated.

Now that totally surprises me! I always think of dolphins as really sweet-natured and helpful.

Thank you for the reminder. I'm a little unsure as what we can't mention; I know about names, but it was in a news report the girl was along for the ride, so I'm a little confused. I definitely don't want to cause her a moment of grief over any of this!

And Linas, I certainly have no intent of defining your parenting parameters, but I said in a post last night that it was not a place that I personally would have ever felt comfortable taking my daughter at that age. I feel very strongly about that. Children murdered by mommies is not something to which I think young and impressionable children need exposure. Also, coming from my personal perspective, I am a very low-key and mellow person and just shudder at the idea of being portrayed screaming and taunting outside somebody's home on the nightly news. I think I'd choose a beating over that! But that's just me and how I conduct myself. Believe me, I have lapses in other areas where folks shake their heads at me in dismay. We are all very different folks with very different comfort zones related to human behavior. I will always try peaceful interaction before becoming combative. And I've learned it's healthier for me to ignore than react on many provocations.

Not all protesters stayed late at night; not all brought children; not all shouted or chanted. In fact, many of the protesters stopped by for a while to add numbers to the crowd protesting after a long hard, hot day of searching for Caylee through snake and bug infested swamps. But that's just how I remember it.

Ahhh, it was the male lion I was trying to think of. Discovery channel is a great watch. I had little clue that so many species eat their young. Thanks, much appreciated.

Pigs will also kill and eat their young, and male cats have been known to kill kittens. I'll betcha the list is a lot longer too.

Now that totally surprises me! I always think of dolphins as really sweet-natured and helpful.

They also have a dark side, you might want to look it up, LOL.

Not all protesters stayed late at night; not all brought children; not all shouted or chanted. In fact, many of the protesters stopped by for a while to add numbers to the crowd protesting after a long hard, hot day of searching for Caylee through snake and bug infested swamps. But that's just how I remember it.

I don't have a problem with people who protested. It's not a choice I would ever make, but they were within their legal rights to do so, and that's just one of the many things that makes our country so great. I still maintain it's not a place for youngsters, for all of the reasons I have previously stated. i'm not judging protesters at all. I personally feel that Lois has an agenda which has nothing to do with honoring Caylee, and that she is simply using this cause celebre to thrust her and certain family members into the media spotlight to further this agenda.

I don't know the woman, and I could be wrong. Gawd knows that happens regularly! But it is what I have perceived from media reports of her past behavior. I just can't see how it honors Caylee's memory to antagonize her grieving relatives. We may not agree on how they express that grief, but it seems to go without saying that they are deep in grief. Somebody mentioned they might be stuck on the "Anger" phase of the process, and I found that to be quite perceptive.

My father had a pig that ate her piglets almost the whole litter we were able to save three of them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member