Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mix that with the Anthonys and you get complete madness I can see the four of them prolly having a few drinks and work each other into a frenzy...I bet they will start to turn on each other ..
bold,me
OMG, What a vision!
Well, Cindy would have to take on Dennis Milstead cause George couldn't handle that big bear, I guess George and Sherri would be a fair match.:crazy: If there are any disagreements about money, that will be the straw breaking the camel's back. Speaking of camels, there's a really funny pic on John in Florida's Weblog. (can I say that?)

You mix that with the Anthonys and you get complete madness I can see the four of them prolly having a few drinks and work each other into a frenzy...I bet they will start to turn on each other ..

Now that would be an interesting show!

bold,me
OMG, What a vision!
Well, Cindy would have to take on Dennis Milstead cause George couldn't handle that big bear, I guess George and Sherri would be a fair match.:crazy: If there are any disagreements about money, that will be the straw breaking the camel's back. Speaking of camels, there's a really funny pic on John in Florida's Weblog. (can I say that?)

I think that Sheri may be able to teach the man (George) to respect his wifes money LOL. I can see it now!

I'm curious to see what LE does with Lois's complaint. She attempted in the past to get a restraining order against Cindy using false information - and brought a media crew along to film the process. LE is liable not to take her very seriously in this matter as a result.

Wow, I didn't know that and I'd love to read more about it – that is very serious. I had thought she was trying to get Cindy to stop contacting her 12-yr-old because it was upsetting the girl. Would you happen to have a link? Thanks! :)

I could swear that Dennis had one of those oscellating portable lights that he puts on top of his vehicle, thougt I saw a clip of that somewhere, I will look again but that, to me, would be representitive of LE to anyone who is chased down at high speeds at night.

Why would DM need this feature on his vehicle? Anybody?

Doogiesgirl :blowkiss: I have changed my mind a few times myself. It just gets greasier, and slimier, every day.
These folks belong in a cell next to Casey. I call those types low lives. And I am very certain that the loud one is not the worst one. Cindy is abnoxiouse, and loud, GA is the thinking hat here.
Not changing my mind on him. To me he is transparent.

Goodness you really have come full circle haven't you? :blowkiss: ITA George is sadly transparent, just like the rest of them. without George, Cindy could not have continued her games all these years and vice versa!

Ah, not being a smarty here but what is the animal species that eats their own? Anyone know? Anyway, I can envision this happening between the four of them and the last one standing will go insane. They need their own island to run.

I think People would be more than happy to leave the Anthonys alone, if they would just shut up and stay out of the news. But they just keep jumping in front of the camera or behaving like common thugs. I keep going back to Cindy saying "No one has the right" about everything. Cindy, I hate to tell you, but you don't have the right to threaten people or behave badly either.

I hope Conway gets smart and quits like Nejame did. I bet MN is thanking his lucky stars daily that he had the sense to get out from under these people.

He's a spinner. They chase these women and he begs for people to leave them alone.

I can't think of one good reason for him to have these strobe light's on his "Kid Finder's truck"...but, neither can I think of a good reason for them to own a "search and rescue"/fishing boat. I also can't think of a good reason for the title "Kid Finder's" when they haven't found one kid as of yet. I think the OCSO needs to step in here given Dennis's criminal history.

Ah, not being a smarty here but what is the animal species that eats their own? Anyone know? Anyway, I can envision this happening between the four of them and the last one standing will go insane. They need their own island to run.

Gerbils?

I am so glad Lee has checked himself (and Mallory) out of this mess!! GA and CA could learn something from Lee - note that he is rarely mentioned anymore in the press or even on this forum because he has quietly gone to ground. GA and CA just keep stirring it up - they literally BEG for the negative press. They need to step back, calm down and see this through quietly.

ha, like that will ever happen! Not these people, no way

I don't even think this is about Caylee with them. I think this is part of a control and entitlement attitude that they have alway's had. How many people that you know of that are grieving, would even think of doing something like this?? :eek:

Frankly, I can't think of any who would act like this, unless, like another poster said, they are using their anger to postpone the grieving process.

I have to wonder why this woman who used to be a friend of the A's would keep putting up crosses if she knows it bothers the A's for whatever reason. Is it necessarily all about Caylee with this woman too?

Wouldn't all the hundreds or perhaps thousands of people who placed items in memory of Caylee be trespassing?

The owner never complained about trespassing or removed the items left for Caylee. If the owner doesn't think someone is trespassing, then it is not trespassing. The owner could actually permit mementos to be left for Caylee but then press trespassing & vandalism charges against anyone maliciously removing and/or destroying items that had been left. :)

Verité;3828965 said:
If you re-read my post, you'll see that I was clearly talking about the negative content of posts which I was reading here. Next, I volunteered myself as a martyr.
I said, If you all want to displace that rage [towards the As, Bs, Cs, etc.] onto me, that's O.K., coz I'll just turn my computer off (meaning I won't wallow in it).
I didn't accuse anyone of already having displaced anger onto me--yet, and computer's still running.

I just do not feel rage towards the As, Ls, Ms, and so on down the alphabet. If that gets me blackballed from the club, that's OK, coz I'm not going to
indulge in anything close to "Let's Hate the Anthonys."

Off button, where are you? By the way, OLG, your newest graphic is beautiful. . .and that's what I'm talkin' about, adding a healthy dose of good, beautiful, joy...

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I don't understand why the women would need written per. to post the cross. That memorial site was set up almost a year ago and it hasn't been forbidden from any court of law. Peeps put up those types of memorials in lots of areas and are allowed. This site was larger than the average site but wasn't against the law or it would have long been removed by the proper peeps.

Each city has a sign ordinance which indicates what types of signs may be posted and where. Generally, in a residential neighborhood, the ONLY types of signs that may be posted are FOR SALE or FOR RENT signs in the yard or window of the house that is for sale or rent and some political signs which also must be posted in someone's yard and promptly removed at the end of the campaign (although a very strict HOA may even forbid political signs in yards.) The only other kind of sign allowed in most cities is a single garage sale sign on the day of the garage sale. This sign must be on the property of the person holding the garage sale. If anyone has more than one garage sale sign and the city catches them, they can be fined $250 for every single sign they have except the single garage sale sign on their property. Any sign which is posted on the city's easement, which includes the area from the curb to the other side of the sidewalk furthest away from the street are NOT allowed. Signs are not allowed on medians or on vacant lots. However, city workers are very busy and generally will not pay too much attention to a sign announcing a Homeowner's Association meeting or event or a missing pet. However, most cities have crews that regularily drive through the city and remove any unauthorized signs on city property. Finally, if ANYONE in the entire neighborhood complains about a sign on a city easement, the city has no choice but to either contact the sign's owner and tell them to remove it (and if they don't fine them) or to simply remove the sign.

So basically, the woman cannot post a cross in a city easement at all. If they post a cross, it must be on the owned part of the property and that can only be done with the permission of the owner of the property AND, since this is in a residential area, if any person living in the area complained about it, the cross would have to be removed by the city. Which begs the question, why didn't Cindy and George just place a call to the sign department of their city? Perhaps they are unaware of the law in regards to this.

Honestly, Lois is lucky that her cross was not witnessed by a city worker because they could have fined her.

As to the memorials in other areas, the only reason they are there is because either they are in a rural area or no one has complained to the city about them.

Question..

Does anyone know if the Anthony's are Christians & if so what denomination?

Each city has a sign ordinance which indicates what types of signs may be posted and where. Generally, in a residential neighborhood, the ONLY types of signs that may be posted are FOR SALE or FOR RENT signs in the yard or window of the house that is for sale or rent and some political signs which also must be posted in someone's yard and promptly removed at the end of the campaign (although a very strict HOA may even forbid political signs in yards.) The only other kind of sign allowed in most cities is a single garage sale sign on the day of the garage sale. This sign must be on the property of the person holding the garage sale. If anyone has more than one garage sale sign and the city catches them, they can be fined $250 for every single sign they have except the single garage sale sign on their property. Any sign which is posted on the city's easement, which includes the area from the curb to the other side of the sidewalk furthest away from the street are NOT allowed. Signs are not allowed on medians or on vacant lots. However, city workers are very busy and generally will not pay too much attention to a sign announcing a Homeowner's Association meeting or event or a missing pet. However, most cities have crews that regularily drive through the city and remove any unauthorized signs on city property. Finally, if ANYONE in the entire neighborhood complains about a sign on a city easement, the city has no choice but to either contact the sign's owner and tell them to remove it (and if they don't fine them) or to simply remove the sign.

So basically, the woman cannot post a cross in a city easement at all. If they post a cross, it must be on the owned part of the property and that can only be done with the permission of the owner of the property AND, since this is in a residential area, if any person living in the area complained about it, the cross would have to be removed by the city. Which begs the question, why didn't Cindy and George just place a call to the sign department of their city? Perhaps they are unaware of the law in regards to this.

Honestly, Lois is lucky that her cross was not witnessed by a city worker because they could have fined her.

As to the memorials in other areas, the only reason they are there is because either they are in a rural area or no one has complained to the city about them.

Really?

Control freak, bullying, wanna-be cop with an attitude?

that's just MO about why he had it put there... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member