Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One question I have thought of on and off is, is it possible that Caylee was deceased and then revived? Would you then have a situation where you have evidence of a deceased Caylee but she was revived?..Pretty bizarre but is it possible?

What about the bad oder in the car??:confused:

LOL- I didn't say I believed it. The thread includes an alien abductor theory and mine is farfetched? ;)

That is because your story is such good fiction that some believe it might very well be the truth. :clap:

But, you know the phrase: Truth is stranger than fiction...(Mark Twain)

The only possible reason that I can think of that Casey's actions may be justified is:

Casey was doing something shady during her time when she was supposed to be working. She got involved too deep and somebody got killed, probably not by Casey's hand but as a witness. The body was placed in Casey car until it could be disposed of. Casey was threatened with Caylee's life if she ever told anyone what had happened. So Casey sent her somewhere safe.

Both that still doesn't explain the death band on Caylee's hair nor the DNA does it?
My theory sounds a lot like this one. Maybe she stole from the mafia or something or witnessed something and she gave Caylee to someone she trusted, someone the bad guys wouldn't expect. They found out she hid Caylee and said that they will find her and if she lets on that they are on her trail they will kill Caylee. So, she pretends there is nothing wrong. She tells her parents all and they are looking for Caylee behind the scenes. If Caylee's remains are found, then the bad guys felt LE was too close and killed her. In the mean time, they planted a dead body (or maybe a dead pig) in Casey's trunk so that she will be accused of murder. The hair evidence is circumstantial. After all, there was only one hair and it did not have the root.
Thats my best shot, and not so hot at that!
I agree that the "willing suspension of disbelief" will be crucial. Or they can go with a mental illness defense, which nobody would deny.

One question I have thought of on and off is, is it possible that Caylee was deceased and then revived? Would you then have a situation where you have evidence of a deceased Caylee but she was revived?..Pretty bizarre but is it possible?

I don't think so, because she would have had to be revived pretty quickly. Once she started to decompose, its way too late.

Could KC have used the chloroform to take Caylee to the point of death and then revive her?..It's always bothered me that the movie KC was watching, it was posted on her my space page was American Physco about two sociopaths that go on a killing spree across America as a way to become famous...This was an older movie, why watch it at the time she was?...Maybe this is where KC came up with this evil plan to become famous not by killing her own child but creating a hoax to make it look that way. CA would have been a good source of info, she even said herself that she had a friend whose child had drowned in a swimming pool and had been revived....

The only thing I can think of is
split personality
thats why she doesn't know where she is ??
however its not really split evenly is it
its like 99% evil, partying,lying,stealing,manipulative, KC
and 1% normal,nice KC
so I don't think it would fly

:rolleyes:

The mindset I have had since the beginning of this case is to look at it from the perspective of a movie. I remember/ watched the Scott Peterson case when everything was said and done and they made the movies of the week afterwards..It was so obvious afterwards that when Scott said he went fishing, when he purchased the boat shortly before Laci & Conner went missing that the weapon of choice stuck out like a sore thumb so I said to myself, if I were going to write a movie about this case, how would it go...The research on her computer is screaming out what her intentions were...The chloroform..the searches on missing childrens sites..That tells us how she planned to do it and where the most likely place to hide a body that would never be found...My doctor told me a long time ago that the mind controls the body and if you believe this to be true then KC's thoughts even while she was still pregnant was to give Caylee up and her comments to some of her friends was how her life would be so much better without a child. If her mindset was such then she was just looking for an excuse to get rid of Caylee then the events that led up to June 16th would make alot of sense.

Some of us wrote possible scenarios very early on. Here is one I put on here in the beginning, then recapped on 9/12/08:

This is very convoluted, so bear with me.
Say, Casey met some new people, who are of the criminal element. She mentions that she needs to go pick up some drugs to sell, but she has no one to watch Caylee. These people tell her that if she gives them a cut of the profits, or the drugs they will watch Caylee while she is away. Only, during that time Caylee was either murdered or was in an accident and died. Casey returns and these people tell her that if she says anything about it or acts in any way like something is wrong they will kill her and the rest of the family.
-------------
adding on now: During the time that these criminals were "watching" Caylee, Casey gave them the keys to the car and trunk and told them: "If you need anything for Caylee, feel free to get it out of the car."

... respectfully snipped...

Oh My Gosh...

That's just way too evil... even for KC. I can't even imagine it - good for you that you even came up with it! I think that if your scenario were true, KC would be lynched at the first possible opportunity!

I wonder what kind of punishment one could get it one were to actually do something like that...???

:bang:

Yeah, this hoax would trump a Runaway Bride or College Girl Found Safe in a Marsh.

I don't think so, because she would have had to be reviced pretty quickly. Once she started to decompose, its way too late.

I guess thats one of the big questions..Would it be possible to kill someone, pull some strands of hair and revive them...would the hair that was removed from this person still create the death band on it even though the person was revived?...:confused:

KC was involved with someone who is either a policeperson or has ties to the police. She goes along on an investigation to check our a meth lab. During the stake out the policeperson does something illegal and kills a person. She witinesses it. They put the dead person in her car until this police person figures out what to do. In the mean time, the police person threatens to kill KC and her child if she says anything. The police person tells her to act normal until he/she can figure out what to do with the body. During this time KC gets really freaked out and sends caylee off with someone she knows. Tells the people no matter what happens do not bring Caylee back because she is not safe. Caylee leaves. KC really doesn't know where she is. The police person finds a way to dispose of the body and it hasn't been found. Car stinks like death and no one can find caylee. Everyone thinks KC killed Caylee. KC will not speak to Police because she is scared and doesn't know how far up the chain it goes.

The thing I have the most problem is motive.

The only person with motive as far as I can see is KC. It's going to come down to motive at trial. Motive and opportunity. When I think about motive and compare that to the scenarios you all have written, there is a red line running through many of them. That KC had an "unwanted" pregnancy that resulted in Caylee. CA and GA helped her out the entire time - never once did KC have to buck up and be a true "single mother" (she could not have handled that). She must have decided at some point that she was missing her "youth" and sowing all the wild oats. She probably had some developing jealousy towards the relationship CA and Caylee - losing some attention etc. and may have been using Caylee much earlier as a pawn to get what she wanted. Enter boyfriend TonE. Now Caylee is becoming a ball and chain but KC's opinion of the relationship CA and Caylee is prohibiting her from just leaving Caylee with CA. No.... she wants to PUNISH CA.

Motive is an easy one to come up with I think. And if there WERE an adoption, especially if it was a private one or even KC selling Caylee then KC would have MONEY...and not have to steal.

There is no other possibility than KC killed Caylee.

Oh, man. I totally agree with you--but in a way you agreed with me and a lot of other people who set this scenario rolling early on (you were probably part of piecing it together). Thanks for a concise summary and for adding your flourishes to the finished product.

This could be a good route for the defense. If convincing enough it would give me reasonable doubt. GA & CA both have acted strangely enough for me to believe it's possible. But why did Casey borrow the shovel from the neighbors then?

Don't you know? She wanted to get a jump on her court-ordered community service by participating in a community beautification program planting flowers.

Please feel free to tear this one apart, but take it easy on me as I am a NEWBIE. :blowkiss:

For KC, CA, LA, and GA to not plead for Caylee's return, to not report her missing for 31 days screams volumes to me that she has not been kidnapped and they all know that.

However, it is the searches on the computer for the Chloroform, Missing and Exploited Children and for ZG before anything happened to Caylee, that really bother me, such as to suggest a planned kidnapping.

We know that KC had been stealing from others over the past 6-7 months (maybe longer) to support her lifestyle. But, she was living high on the hog (partying, clothes, etc...) before this without a job. How? She had to have income coming in from somewhere, and there have been theories that perhaps she was a call girl or selling drugs to support herself. She was obviously bringing in enough money that her parents did not question that she was not gainfully employed at Universal.

Maybe she did get in over her head in something that she was doing, maybe she was being threatened, or maybe she just wanted out.

Maybe she began to plan a way out. A way out from whatever she had gotten herself into and a way out from her controlling mom. A way to protect herself and Caylee from something. Maybe she planned to disappear with Caylee and was going to make it look like a kidnapping, thus the odd searches on the internet before Caylee's disappearance. Maybe she had help from someone orchestrating this and something went terribly wrong resulting in Caylee's death.

This idea is not meant to excuse Caylee's death or KC's responsibility. If KC's actions resulted in Caylee's death, NOTHING could justify those actions. But those searches suggest that SOMETHING was being planned ahead of time and I just can't bring myself to believe that Caylee's death was premeditated months in advance.

something like, "when i realized that caylee was gone, really gone and i couldn't find her i was so distraught and scared that i COMPLETELY lost my mind. i've had mental illness issues that were not adressed in the past and i fell apart. i created a scenario where i was in the same situation i was in before i had caylee. ****... i even thought i still worked at universal. i really lost it. i was so out of my mind i even thought i was amy for a few days. please find my daughter!!!"

something like that.

I jus' went and blacked out everything that happened. I don't know. How many times do I have to say it?

Evidence supports that:
  • The earth is round AND
  • That CA has lied from day 1 and is deeply involved in this young child's death ;-(

Unless of coarse, all of us are part of a cosmic game of chess masterminded by a superior being who's sole goal is to make of believe that the earth is round (when it is indeed flat) thus showing that all humans are idiots.

Maybe, I could be convinced that the first theory is false .... but with this evidence and CA's behavior not the second.

Remember, the Jim Carey movie ... maybe something like this has happened and the world is flat and we are all part of a experiment. o_O

I dunno! The bathroom at the No Clothes party is where she threw a pity-party for herself about a probably mythological miscarriage with a guy who had just snubbed her.

Don't you mean potty-party? :woohoo:

OK, Here goes..What IF..This whole case is a hoax. The motive is money and fame. What if KC got this idea in her head that she could become famous by generating this story/movie. She hires someone to keep Caylee. That would explain KC's actions after June 16th. KC isn't worried about Caylee because she does know that Caylees safe. KC's lying is just adding more juice to the story line. Everyone from LE to her family is playing right into this story, Kc's plan. At a time of KC's chosing she will confess that Caylee is actually alive and well and living at a yet unknown location. The most KC can get is a mild conviction for creating a hoax but think of all the book deals, movies. She will do her time in prison, one way of getting away from a controlling mother, they will certainly take custody away from KC which is what she wants anyway, and the media will be flocking to her jail cell for an exclusive with this 22 year old mother that created the biggest hoax to date.

This scenario has already been tried in another case- Madeleine McCann. But if you didn't have the proof that Caylee is dead, it would be a possibility.

This scenario has already been tried in another case- Madeleine McCann. But if you didn't have the proof that Caylee is dead, it would be a possibility.

Well, I tried...One question I have is on June 16th after KC and Caylee left the A house at 12:50..where did they go?
Any ideas...If you take KC's interview..at the beginning and make an alternative story out of it, where do you think she actually went?...I think KC ended up back at the A house and left Caylee there while KC went off to do her running and when she returned Caylee was dead. That's the part when KC said she sat down on the steps at sawgrass and waited for Caylee and ZG to return..I think KC sat down at A house and waited for Caylee to come to..I think she thought if she sat there long enough Caylee would just magically wake up and not be dead. But where did KC actually go that day if we had to guess...:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back