Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tee hee! Love your comment!

Thanks for all who contributed to this thead. Keep the stories coming. i am in the middle of filling out bankruptcy papers :eek:and unfortunately reality sucks right now. You all are so saving me.

I think a few posts ago summed it up for me. The shortest distance between 2 pts is a line. KC wanted her freedom and did not want CA to have her. I believe that myspace poem of CA. That is probably the only thing I believe from that woman.

Is the July 4th party wearing nothing but a flag part of the script KC?? Apparently FREEDOM meant everything to you.
Wishing you sunshine!
Hang in there!!

OK, completely not an answer to the question that started the thread, but this post just cracked me up. I was out with a bunch of friends at a bar, oh, and yes, my daughter had an actual babysitter watching her while I was out with friends :), and I'm at a tall top table with one of my girlfriends and this guy walks up to me and asks me if I want some Xanax, while opening his coat off to the side, like he's trying to sell me a watch. I, at the time, didn't know what Xanax was, and very indignantly, 'cause I thought he was being rude for interrupting our conversation, told him that I didn't have heartburn and he should peddle his wares elsewhere. Heh.

I thought it was Zantac. :crazy: I know, I'm a dork! :rolleyes:

Hehehehe, you know that guy is still talking about the crazy chick at the bar that thought he was peddlin' zantac.:crazy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
Okay if I suspend all skepticism and you outlined the basic facts of this case as we know them to be and I had to write a story to fit them, and Casey killing her is not an option:

Casey gets pregnant as a teen, she knows she is not equipped to raise a child at this point in her life, but her controlling and domineering mother convinces her that the best thing for the baby is to be raised by her own family. Cindy promises Casey that Casey will be able to live her life as she wants and to pursue her plans and dreams while Cindy raises little Caylee as her own. Against her better judgement Casey agrees to this arrangement.

Reality turns out a little different than these plans and we end up with much tension in the house. Casey and Cindy are trying to be the primary care giver to Caylee. But Cindy controls the finances, the insurance, the groceries, the very roof over their heads. Casey knew she was not able to provide those things and this is why she wanted to place her child for adoption, but she can't turn back the clock now, so she once again gives into Cindy and Cindy becomes the primary caregiver to Caylee. Cindy is making all the rules.

Casey feels trapped. Her education has been delayed. She is not employed at a level that would enable her to get out on her own. And even though Cindy told her she would be able to pursue all of those things while Cindy raised the baby that has not been true. Casey has to care for Caylee while Cindy is at work.

Cindy and Casey fight endlessly about these issues. It is getting so bad in the house that George and Cindy may divorce. Things come to a head in this power struggle with Cindy and Casey the weekend of June 15th with Cindy saying it is all or nothing. Either Casey lives under her roof and complies with Cindy's wishes regarding Caylee or Casey gets out from under Cindy's roof.

Casey leaves to go stay with her new boyfriend Tony, leaving Caylee in Cindy's care. During the next month she finally has some of the freedom she has yearned for, she is out at clubs, she is meeting new friends, she is entertaining Tony's roommates. They will all tell you she did not seem concerned at all for Caylee's wellbeing because she wasn't. Caylee was at home with Cindy to Casey's knowledge.

Now keep in mind the Sunfire is not Casey's car. It belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Anthony. Casey drives it at Cindy's discretion. She does not have Cindy's car the 16-18th, even her friend Chris has testified in a sworn statement that she was driving Tony's jeep. Casey gets the Sunfire between June 19th and 20th. Around June 23rd to June 25th Casey notices a bad smell in the vehicle is getting worse and worse, she comments on it to friends, but she cannot identify the source, it is like nothing she has ever smelled before. After speaking to George she finds out that he has supposedly run something over recently. Again she relays that info to her friends.

On the 27th the Sunfire runs out of gas near the Amscott parking lot. Casey lets her father know of this and he says he will handle it. Unbeknownst to Casey George lets the car get impounded, possibly hoping it would go to scrap, but the certified letter shows up, they debate for a couple of days and decide to retrieve it. Casey does not see the vehicle again until July 15th. On that fateful day Cindy collapses the entire house of cards on this situation. She drags Casey home where Casey finds that Caylee is not there and a chain of events outside of Casey's control has already been put in motion. She is told quickly that Caylee has been kidnapped and these are the instructions.

The police arrive and Casey's only concern is Caylee and following the instructions Cindy has relayed to her. Within hours Casey is arrested and the police are implying that Caylee is dead. The dogs indicate a body has been in the Anthony's backyard and in the Anthony's Sunfire. Casey knows in her heart that Cindy could not hurt Caylee, at least she hopes not, but she cannot go there. She is being told by her parents that Caylee is alive, that they know where she is, they have people watching them and this will come to an end soon, but she must continue to follow instructions for the life of her daughter depends on it. Now she sits in jail, possibly facing the death penalty, while her very own mother makes ridiculous claims on TV, progressively making Casey the most hated woman in america, and prevents searching for looking for the very evidence that might clear her of these horrible charges.

Once again at Cindy's control, Casey's word against her Cindy's. The incompetent teen mom that by all appearances was out partying after her child was murdered versus the suffering Grandmother. Other family members give damaging statements to the police and then claim to be supporting her. She has no idea who she can trust, if anyone, so she talks to no one but her attorney. The attorney that will prove the last verifiable sighting of Caylee was with Cindy, the forensics will prove that a decomposing body was in Cindy and George's sunfire, the dogs indicate a body has been in Cindy and George's yard. The world has dug to see what Casey was doing that month, what were Cindy, George and Lee doing?

That is close to my BUT GEORGE defense..........and yours just might work if you make GA the one who knew all along, since he was really the last one to see her. Cindy said she left the morning of the 16th for work and that could most likely be verified, but GA has no alibi because he even admitted to seeing Caylee that morning.

I can't think of any scenario that justifies KC's actions. Her actions are much like her lies are.

Lies: She says something stupid and unbelievable and instead of fessing up she just SAYS more stupid and unbelievable things.

Actions: She does something stupid and unbelievable and instead of fessing up she just DOES more stupid and unbelievable things.

If she shut her mouth and acted straight that baby would either still be alive or at the very least be properly buried.

On It

I really love the photo chopping some of the folks here do, but I gotta tell you your unchopped picture caught me off guard. I didn't look hard enough to realize your soldiers were real GI Joe's vs real GI's and my eyes almost popped out of my head trying to figure out WTH that animal with a fluffy 6 foot tail was before I took that second look!!:biglaugh: LOL The 7up I was swallowing came out my nose and all over my pc!!:rotfl:

Q: Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...
A: Other than going to the bathroom, I find everything this girl has done suspect.

Name a scenario where KC's actions would be justified:

Hmmmmm.......give me a second here, ok? Uhm...........well, there's always.....Ah, jeez, no, that one won't fly either......

There is not one single scenario that would justify KC's actions. Not one. No matter what Cindy says each time a camera is in her face (and that seems to be alot) there is no justification.

Yeah Brini, we figured out early on the reason KC had no good phone numbers is because we don't have intergalactic connection at this time! Undoubtedly KC's Black Jack was really a communication device left behind by ET as a means to stay in touch with Caylee and the aliens. When KC lost the I.T.D., ET wrongly assumed KC didn't want Caylee returned at the end of her vacation. The aliens found the I.T.D. using Martian technology and beamed it home to the planet Yusocrasi, so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

KC had thoroughly examined the summer program before she to allowed Caylee to be the first Earth Child to vacation on Yusocraisi. Sworn to secrecy, KC agreed to follow the script she was given and was devastated when she realized she had misplaced her communication device. Knowing that she would be endangering the very success of the unique program she made up a new script, so she wouldn't accidentally give away the truth. After all who would believe the truth anyway?

Caylee is now being raised as the adopted Earth Child of the Prime Ambassador of outer Yusocrasi. She is loved by all and wants for nothing.

Knowing what sticklers humans can be about missing children ET invented an organic mixture of maize and cinnamon that appears to be little girl DNA in our primitive methods of detection. KC was supposed to use this very sparingly in and around Orlando to prove Caylee had indeed been vacationing. In a panic after losing the communication device KC spilled the whole vial in the back of her car. The moisture and the heat, combined with sugar and spice creating the perfect medium for bacteria that smells coincidentally just like human decomp, or rotten pizza depending on the life experiences of the person smelling it. This whole thing has been nothing but a mistake, a huge mistake.

When Caylee is returned KC will be awarded Mother of the Year, The Nobel Peace Prize and an academy award as best actress in a Block Buster surveillance tape.

Then, and only then will I agree that KC's was actions were justified.

:clap: :clap: BRAVO! :clap: :clap:
:floorlaugh:

Q: Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...
A: Other than going to the bathroom, I find everything this girl has done suspect.
Wait...I think she lied about having to use the bathroom. It is possible she did not have to go. She may have tried to contact someone through rapping on the pipes...so I am suspicious of this activity, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
Okay if I suspend all skepticism and you outlined the basic facts of this case as we know them to be and I had to write a story to fit them, and Casey killing her is not an option:

Casey gets pregnant as a teen, she knows she is not equipped to raise a child at this point in her life, but her controlling and domineering mother convinces her that the best thing for the baby is to be raised by her own family. Cindy promises Casey that Casey will be able to live her life as she wants and to pursue her plans and dreams while Cindy raises little Caylee as her own. Against her better judgement Casey agrees to this arrangement.

Reality turns out a little different than these plans and we end up with much tension in the house. Casey and Cindy are trying to be the primary care giver to Caylee. But Cindy controls the finances, the insurance, the groceries, the very roof over their heads. Casey knew she was not able to provide those things and this is why she wanted to place her child for adoption, but she can't turn back the clock now, so she once again gives into Cindy and Cindy becomes the primary caregiver to Caylee. Cindy is making all the rules.

Casey feels trapped. Her education has been delayed. She is not employed at a level that would enable her to get out on her own. And even though Cindy told her she would be able to pursue all of those things while Cindy raised the baby that has not been true. Casey has to care for Caylee while Cindy is at work.

Cindy and Casey fight endlessly about these issues. It is getting so bad in the house that George and Cindy may divorce. Things come to a head in this power struggle with Cindy and Casey the weekend of June 15th with Cindy saying it is all or nothing. Either Casey lives under her roof and complies with Cindy's wishes regarding Caylee or Casey gets out from under Cindy's roof.

Casey leaves to go stay with her new boyfriend Tony, leaving Caylee in Cindy's care. During the next month she finally has some of the freedom she has yearned for, she is out at clubs, she is meeting new friends, she is entertaining Tony's roommates. They will all tell you she did not seem concerned at all for Caylee's wellbeing because she wasn't. Caylee was at home with Cindy to Casey's knowledge.

Now keep in mind the Sunfire is not Casey's car. It belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Anthony. Casey drives it at Cindy's discretion. She does not have Cindy's car the 16-18th, even her friend Chris has testified in a sworn statement that she was driving Tony's jeep. Casey gets the Sunfire between June 19th and 20th. Around June 23rd to June 25th Casey notices a bad smell in the vehicle is getting worse and worse, she comments on it to friends, but she cannot identify the source, it is like nothing she has ever smelled before. After speaking to George she finds out that he has supposedly run something over recently. Again she relays that info to her friends.

On the 27th the Sunfire runs out of gas near the Amscott parking lot. Casey lets her father know of this and he says he will handle it. Unbeknownst to Casey George lets the car get impounded, possibly hoping it would go to scrap, but the certified letter shows up, they debate for a couple of days and decide to retrieve it. Casey does not see the vehicle again until July 15th. On that fateful day Cindy collapses the entire house of cards on this situation. She drags Casey home where Casey finds that Caylee is not there and a chain of events outside of Casey's control has already been put in motion. She is told quickly that Caylee has been kidnapped and these are the instructions.

The police arrive and Casey's only concern is Caylee and following the instructions Cindy has relayed to her. Within hours Casey is arrested and the police are implying that Caylee is dead. The dogs indicate a body has been in the Anthony's backyard and in the Anthony's Sunfire. Casey knows in her heart that Cindy could not hurt Caylee, at least she hopes not, but she cannot go there. She is being told by her parents that Caylee is alive, that they know where she is, they have people watching them and this will come to an end soon, but she must continue to follow instructions for the life of her daughter depends on it. Now she sits in jail, possibly facing the death penalty, while her very own mother makes ridiculous claims on TV, progressively making Casey the most hated woman in america, and prevents searching for looking for the very evidence that might clear her of these horrible charges.

Once again at Cindy's control, Casey's word against her Cindy's. The incompetent teen mom that by all appearances was out partying after her child was murdered versus the suffering Grandmother. Other family members give damaging statements to the police and then claim to be supporting her. She has no idea who she can trust, if anyone, so she talks to no one but her attorney. The attorney that will prove the last verifiable sighting of Caylee was with Cindy, the forensics will prove that a decomposing body was in Cindy and George's sunfire, the dogs indicate a body has been in Cindy and George's yard. The world has dug to see what Casey was doing that month, what were Cindy, George and Lee doing?

That is close to my BUT GEORGE defense..........and yours just might work if you make GA the one who knew all along, since he was really the last one to see her. Cindy said she left the morning of the 16th for work and that could most likely be verified, but GA has no alibi because he even admitted to seeing Caylee that morning.
Maybe it is because I haven't had enough coffee, but that could actually work. Cindy was the last person verified to be seen with Caylee on June 15th. GA was the last person to claim to have seen them on June 16th. My hinky meter has always leaned towards them having knowledge from the beginning and orchestrating this whole ordeal. Hmmmm...interesting.

Q: Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified.
A: <crickets chirping>

There is no scenerio, sorry. If Caylee or any child was kidnapped people tell immediately. And if she was telling the truth, and she was kidnapped, you sure as heck wouldnt be out partying, stealing and buying stuff for yourself.

And you wouldnt have a straight who cares face, and you wouldnt be in jail saying all everyone is worried about is Caylee.

Youd be crying, searching, pleading, and going crazy not knowing where your child is!!!!!!!!!! Cindy is living in a dream world. I feel bad, because when it comes crashing down she will never be able to handle it.

Exactly! I could poke so many holes in each of the scenarios of "GA did it" and "CA did it" with the words and actions and timeline of just the A family alone. The prosecution won't have a problem sinking any defense theory because KC has made it easy for them.

Yeah Brini, we figured out early on the reason KC had no good phone numbers is because we don't have intergalactic connection at this time! Undoubtedly KC's Black Jack was really a communication device left behind by ET as a means to stay in touch with Caylee and the aliens. When KC lost the I.T.D., ET wrongly assumed KC didn't want Caylee returned at the end of her vacation. The aliens found the I.T.D. using Martian technology and beamed it home to the planet Yusocrasi, so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

KC had thoroughly examined the summer program before she to allowed Caylee to be the first Earth Child to vacation on Yusocraisi. Sworn to secrecy, KC agreed to follow the script she was given and was devastated when she realized she had misplaced her communication device. Knowing that she would be endangering the very success of the unique program she made up a new script, so she wouldn't accidentally give away the truth. After all who would believe the truth anyway?

Caylee is now being raised as the adopted Earth Child of the Prime Ambassador of outer Yusocrasi. She is loved by all and wants for nothing.

Knowing what sticklers humans can be about missing children ET invented an organic mixture of maize and cinnamon that appears to be little girl DNA in our primitive methods of detection. KC was supposed to use this very sparingly in and around Orlando to prove Caylee had indeed been vacationing. In a panic after losing the communication device KC spilled the whole vial in the back of her car. The moisture and the heat, combined with sugar and spice creating the perfect medium for bacteria that smells coincidentally just like human decomp, or rotten pizza depending on the life experiences of the person smelling it. This whole thing has been nothing but a mistake, a huge mistake.

When Caylee is returned KC will be awarded Mother of the Year, The Nobel Peace Prize and an academy award as best actress in a Block Buster surveillance tape.

Great job, Missmy!
Have you phoned this into the tip line? Searchers should probably go over to NASA, not far from Orlando, and borrow the shuttle. I see you are highly qualified to pass along that info.:blowkiss:

I watched the A's interview on Local6.com.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said."

Does anyone have a scenario where they would understand KC's actions? I try to look at all angles, but even if she stayed silent to protect her daughter, I cannot imagine why she would have to be at clubs and partying. I cannot imagine what part of the scenario would make her look like a cold, uncaring, heartless witch. Please people. If you have theories, I would like to hear them. Because even if I had to keep my mouth shut to save my childs life, there is no way you see anything on my face but sheer anguish and fear.

Mods, please forgive me if this is duplicate thread. I looked and could not find one dedicated to this alone...

Thoughts?
Absolutely, NO scenerio is plausible, her silence is to protect herself, don't make excuses after the Caylee hair sample, complete w/death ring & the decomposition remains.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BEST! ONE! YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Miracles? Any extradition treaty with Yusocrasi? I tried to call on this, but my cell phone plan is limited to this solar system.

Ok, I'll probably get in trouble for this one but do you think her lawyers are from the planet Uranus?

No question!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

But KC could have married JG if she wanted to get out of that...and KC was lieing to her friends about working...and KC was telling her friends about a nanny (why wouldn't she just have told them her mom was watching her)...If JG and his family had thought that that was happening, I am sure that they would have offered to watch Caylee. She had many options, but KC was spinning a web of lies to everyone. No defense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BEST! ONE! YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Miracles? Any extradition treaty with Yusocrasi? I tried to call on this, but my cell phone plan is limited to this solar system.

I have the same problem with my cell phone. However, not to worry as my fax machine has interplanetary capacities. Do you really think this is the first alien kidnapping with which we've dealt. Get real.

Anyway, Yusocrasi is BEING WATCHED. It will all make sense later. That's all I can say.

I have the same problem with my cell phone. However, not to worry as my fax machine has interplanetary capacities. Do you really think this is the first alien kidnapping with which we've dealt. Get real.

Anyway, Yusocrasi is BEING WATCHED. It will all make sense later. That's all I can say.
Hahahahaha~ You guys crack me up! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back