Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We now find that she was scheduled to go at 8:00 am. WHICH, IMO, makes it even more unlikely that Nancy would have gone jogging for a two hour run that morning and not leaving until 7, which was only an hour before the scheduled paint date.
Ahh, and you see, he has an answer for that - she would have gone straight over there without coming home first, because she often stayed in her workout clothes the entire day, calling it a "stink day." So why worry - she probably went straight there after running, right? IMO they are following every innuendo, theory, assumption, guess and coming up with an explanation.

After reading the affidavits submitted on behalf of Brad, I get the slight impression that maybe Nancy had a little bit of a drinking problem.
Ding ding ding...you got it...that's exactly what they want you to think!

After reading the affidavits submitted on behalf of Brad, I get the slight impression that maybe Nancy had a little bit of a drinking problem. Although no one comes right out and says this, there are a few references to her and wine and going out late evenings without Brad, etc.
quote snipped for brevity........

I haven't gotten that impression at all.........the only drinking problem she may have had was that she preferred a pricier wine over a cheaper one.

If a cold blooded killer like Jason Young can keep his little girl safe, why can't Brad Cooper too ?

Everyone is so wrapped up in slinging mud at each other so Brad can't have the kids.

The real issue is when, if ever, will he be indicted for killing Nancy ?

Totally, totally agree. She sounds very cold and distant - if my mom was giving an affadavit, it would go on for pages and pages, you couldn't shut her up about how wonderful I am. :crazy:

I can tell you from experience - when a husband is with another woman, the last thing he wants to do is check in with the wife! Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I am sad that the whole thing has to be public...honestly it's not good for either of them. If Brad is innocent it's tragic to drag all this out in the public...and either way, it kills Nancy again. I'm sure she would be utterly horrified.

I totally agree about his mom's statement as well. LOL, even his own brother sounded sorta', well, odd.:rolleyes:

Your last paragraph is what is so sad. Poor Nancy. She's not here to defend herself, the world is reading her life story, page by ugly page. Just imagine what this is doing to her family and friends. :(

So sad. Just imagine how her friends feel having to reveal their dear murdered friends deep, dark secrets. I know I would feel like I was betraying my friend, but they're doing it to save those two beautiful little girls. I like to think that Nancy is looking down on all her loyal friends and rooting them on!

Bless Nancy, her family and friends.

fran

Ahh, and you see, he has an answer for that - she would have gone straight over there without coming home first, because she often stayed in her workout clothes the entire day, calling it a "stink day." So why worry - she probably went straight there after running, right? IMO they are following every innuendo, theory, assumption, guess and coming up with an explanation.

LOL, well we have no one to thank for them having an answer for every little question, except ourselves. I understand Brad and his attorney were invited to join Websleuths by the owner. Heehee........they're probably reading your every word. ;)

Oh, yeah, maybe mine too! :p

JMHO
fran

If a cold blooded killer like Jason Young can keep his little girl safe, why can't Brad Cooper too ?

Everyone is so wrapped up in slinging mud at each other so Brad can't have the kids.

The real issue is when, if ever, will he be indicted for killing Nancy ?

:eek:Hopefully soon!:eek:

Just wishful thinkin':rolleyes:
fran

I haven't gotten that impression at all.........the only drinking problem she may have had was that she preferred a pricier wine over a cheaper one.

And we got this bit of information from where?:confused:

Oh, yeah, the only person who could confirm or deny this is dead. :(

fran

WRAL has listed some new court filings by BC's attorneys. Updates 3 minutes ago.

I think Brad knows he covered his tracks without a trace.
It is doubtful there is any blood or DNA evidence pointing to Brad (too smart for a bloody mess and then trying to move the body)
He used her car to dump the body, so her hair and fiber will naturally be all over the vehicle.
He rehearsed his story in his MBA mind so many times, he knew the Cary cops would not be able to trip his superior intellect.

I hate to say it, but knowing our extremely conservative DA, I doubt we will see an arrest anytime soon.

I'm with you on this. The finer wines at greater cost were probably a matter of prestige imo. It seems that their lifestyle was based on this.

I still can't get over the fact they had $45,000 in credit card debt. Holy smokes, if that was me, I'd never sleep at nite.

I think Brad knows he covered his tracks without a trace.
It is doubtful there is any blood or DNA evidence pointing to Brad (too smart for a bloody mess and then trying to move the body)
He used her car to dump the body, so her hair and fiber will naturally be all over the vehicle.
He rehearsed his story in his MBA mind so many times, he knew the Cary cops would not be able to trip his superior intellect.

I hate to say it, but knowing our extremely conservative DA, I doubt we will see an arrest anytime soon.

Just a little FYI

While watching a segment last night about little Caylee Anthony missing in Florida, Dr. Baden was discussing hair, which appeared to possibly be Caylee's, in the trunk of a car. It's presently being tested in the lab.

According to Dr. Baden, it is possible to determine if a hair was from a live person, or dead............:(

Interesting,
huh?
fran

I'm with you on this. The finer wines at greater cost were probably a matter of prestige imo. It seems that their lifestyle was based on this.

I still can't get over the fact they had $45,000 in credit card debt. Holy smokes, if that was me, I'd never sleep at nite.

just watched the end of NG on this case.....i have a very bad feeling this is going to end up being another "michelle young":(

Just a little FYI

While watching a segment last night about little Caylee Anthony missing in Florida, Dr. Baden was discussing hair, which appeared to possibly be Caylee's, in the trunk of a car. It's presently being tested in the lab.

According to Dr. Baden, it is possible to determine if a hair was from a live person, or dead............:(

Interesting,
huh?
fran

Very interesting.
A hair that is 'out' is always 'dead' ...at least that's what I thought.

I'm not quite there yet but I have to tell ya, I've got a different viewpoint since reading the book you recommended.

Just think, MASTERS DEGREE he just obtained.

It's not free.;)

Just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics