Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall a report saying "partially clothed"

Some said Amanda Lamb used that term in her video report, but there is no transcript.
LE did not release that statement so i would doubt she would know that and report it.

I remember hearing her say that, and thought it odd because LE had refused to answer the question of what she was wearing.

"Cooper, 34, was reported missing Saturday when she failed to meet up with a friend as planned. Two days later, authorities recovered her body, wearing little clothing, in an undeveloped subdivision less than three miles from her home. "

Full story: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3228887/

thanks....'wearing little clothing' is not the same as 'partially clothed'.

Sounds like her jogging attire (as expected) or perhaps some of the clothes were in fact missing.

Sounds like her jogging attire or perhaps some of the clothes were in fact missing.

That's what I thought. I even thought that possibly she might have been in a jog bra and shorts (of course that goes against the tshirt mentioned by BC). There is a picture of her w/ one of the girls where she's wearing that type of outfit.

Sounds like her jogging attire (as expected) or perhaps some of the clothes were in fact missing.
I'm sorry I couldn't remember the exact words. I have the article bookmarked now for next time I have to reference it. :)

It was said Brad was forced to do his own laundry since April, as Nancy refused to handle his.

one friend said his sheets were 'yellow' from not being changed :eek:

How did I miss the "yellow sheets" quote? Which friend said that? My friends and I never discuss how often we launder our sheets and I've never seen the sheets on some of my best friends' beds!
What kind of friend discusses that topic???

I have wondered about the jogging bra since the very beginning.
In his affidavit, BC seems to have addressed so many of the concerns that have been posted on here. I am glad that this has not been discussed previously, or he probably would have stated in his affidavit that NC jogged without a jogging bra, just to cover his tracks. :rolleyes:

That's what I thought. I even thought that possibly she might have been in a jog bra and shorts (of course that goes against the tshirt mentioned by BC). There is a picture of her w/ one of the girls where she's wearing that type of outfit.
Remember guys, I saw her running recently. She wore a t-shirt...not just shorts and a jog bra. (which is what I usually wear in the heat)

How did I miss the "yellow sheets" quote? Which friend said that? My friends and I never discuss how often we launder our sheets and I've never seen the sheets on some of my best friends' beds!
What kind of friend discusses that topic???

Jennifer Fetterolf

"Nancy told me on 7-8-08 that his sheets were a yellowish-brown color and the bathroom hadn't been cleaned since she cleaned it " :eek:

Talk about airing your dirty laundry to the entire world

I know it may have sounded like I was joking, but I really am curious how all of this happened with children at home. If NC was up in the morning, then most likely the children would be up and she getting them fed and clothed before they were off to paint. It the dirty deed was performed late at night and BC had to dispose of the body right after daybreak, the chance of the girls awakening and wandering out of the house was HUGE! If this was even semi-premeditated (meaning he actually thought it through enough to cover his rear to still not be arrested at this point of the investigation) he had to think of this scenerio. So he may very well have given the girls some kind of medication to assure they stayed asleep in the am. Should be a question they ask the oldest. Of course, no one would have thought to test them the next day becasue NC wasn't found right away; and any medication in the blood stream would have worn off at a later date. Plus, Bella has allergies, so at least her medicince could be explained.

Any thoughts on this?

Remember that benadryl has the reverse effect on some kids. It makes them wired.
It could have been something other than Benadryl if this were pre-meditated. I bring this up only because it seems the majority of us believe he's guilty but haven't quite decided to what degree this was planned out. It's amazing the skill he's shown covering his tracts using the grocery store trips and the phone; and obviously staging her body to take the heat off him. Yet, to accomplish all of this so effortlessly you would think he had considered beforehand the possibility of the children waking up. If it were a crime of passion and not pre-meditated, then he is one smart cookie to come up with the alibies he has in such a short time period...and performing all these task with the clock ticking waiting for that first sleepy head to come out of her room! I would have thrown up with stress if I were him!

Talk about airing your dirty laundry to the entire world

Lord have mercy on us all.
I've been out of the loop and catching up.
Just read the affidavits in the custody hearing.
I think he deserves a life sentence soley for being mean and indifferent to his wife and children.
His parent's should serve time for aiding and abetting.
When all the evidence is in and he is convicted, he should be entitled to all the amentities provided on death row.....forever.
Hey, just sayin'....and just my humble opinion.
Nice to see you JTF and Raisin.:blowkiss:

I can't tell you how many crimes I've heard about where cell phone records ultimately play a large part in helping to nail a suspect.

Otoh - because of this, these guys are getting smarter because of hearing about this are turning their phones off/using disposable phones. I'm thinking of jason young here.

Thanks for your info on the phones - I was happy to read what you colored in red.

I believe I read that tomorrow is Grand Jury day. What are the chances the DA will present the case? Any signs or indications to look for? There has been so little information released at this point, and you know they know a lot more. Does anyone know what time the Grand Jury meets and what the typical protocol might be?

Hi all. I've been lurking for a while and just got approved to post. I posted the results of a 5k race that Nancy ran in June over on the "Nancy, the runner" thread". She was with Carey Clark in that race.

Why haven't we heard anything from Carey? Did she have plans to run with Nancy that morning? If so, how was that arranged and when was the last communication about it? I would think they would have confirmed that morning unless it was a regular thing. Carey's condo is about 2 miles away by road, perhaps shorter by trail but it would take at most 20 min to jog over there, so the time window would be very narrow.

Hi all. I've been lurking for a while and just got approved to post. I posted the results of a 5k race that Nancy ran in June over on the "Nancy, the runner" thread". She was with Carey Clark in that race.

Why haven't we heard anything from Carey? Did she have plans to run with Nancy that morning? If so, how was that arranged and when was the last communication about it? I would think they would have confirmed that morning unless it was a regular thing. Carey's condo is about 2 miles away by road, perhaps shorter by trail but it would take at most 20 min to jog over there, so the time window would be very narrow.

Which direction was her condo, towards or away from the location her body was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974