Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He prolly went inside first to be sure the girls were still asleep
I was thinking the exact opposite that he wouldn't want to go inside because if they were up he woudn't be able to leave again immediately and that would throw off his "timeline".

What we need to remember is she was STEAMED about the mess she found upon returning, and the household was very tense. I just can't imagine the whole "errand" thing taking place that morning.

EGGSACTLY Reddress! These 2 were not communicating or working together. So Brad is painting a picture that just doesn't make sense. And I'm sorry, but I just don't see the urgency for him to be at the grocery store...TWICE...between 6am and 7am. The only reason is that he needed to try and establish an alibi at that time and create a phone record to somehow 'prove' that Nancy (or Nancy's phone) called his phone.

BTW, did either his phone or Nancy's phone have that push button/instant talk capability? Nextel was the first to have it, but some other cell phone companies offer it too.

Part of the reason I don't think Brad was aware Nancy was suppose to go to Jessica's that day - who was going to care for the girls while he was playing tennis ? Maybe daycare ?

But BC stated in his affidavit that Sat were mommy's day off.
So, why did he schedule a tennis match in the first place ?

Good point, Raisin; but Nancy was painting at a friend's. The kids usually came with her most everywhere she went.

I was thinking the exact opposite that he wouldn't want to go inside because if they were up he woudn't be able to leave again immediately and that would throw off his "timeline".

If he drove in the drive and left again w/o going in , how would he explain Nancy asking him to go back to the store ?

A neighbor could have seen him and his story would be busted

Do you think it is possible that maybe Nancy slept in a t and shorts ?

That is possible. But what about a jogging bra? Those things can be uncomfortable to sleep in. Did BC say if she was wearing one, or just the shirt, shorts, and running shoes. I would go back and reread , but was hoping that someone remembers what all BC described that NC had on that morning.
I think it's possible she slept in a t-shirt and shorts but those sleepwear sets usually aren't the same thing you'd wear jogging, and of course, no I don't think she'd wear the jogging bra to bed or go jogging without it. Some items of clothes aren't too easy to "redress" on a dead body, imo, so I think it'd be huge to know if she had a bra on when she was found. Even putting the socks & shoes on her might not be that easy. And of course, with redress I have to assume she didn't have any injuries on her body for blood transfer.

But BC stated in his affidavit that Sat were mommy's day off.
So, why did he schedule a tennis match in the first place ?

Did he say that all Saturdays were Mommy's Day Off? I cannot remember. I guess I'll go back and read.

Sorry, y'all are too fast. Already answered.

Good point, Raisin; but Nancy was painting at a friend's. The kids usually came with her most everywhere she went.

See, that is why it doesn't make sense to go back on a second trip to get detergent - Nancy could have done it herself if she wanted it or needed it. No need at all to send him out at 630. I just don't think he knew she was going to her friends at 8 am - thus the running story - that would to most seem normal - except the friend who she was supposed to be with, which in this case turns out to be the person who called 911.

If he drove in the drive and left again w/o going in , how would he explain Nancy asking him to go back to the store ?

A neighbor could have seen him and his story would be busted
That she called him on the phone?

See, that is why it doesn't make sense to go back on a second trip to get detergent - Nancy could have done it herself if she wanted it or needed it. No need at all to send him out at 630. I just don't think he knew she was going to her friends at 8 am - thus the running story - that would to most seem normal - except the friend who she was supposed to be with, which in this case turns out to be the person who called 911.
I don't think he knew about that either since he was really cutting it close having her leave for the run just before 7am. I still wonder about his tennis date that morning and who that was with? Like, if LE has talked to that person and confirmed Brad had a date and what Brad sounded like when he cancelled it?

That she called him on the phone?
Wonder if anyone asked the girls if daddy gave them Benedryl? If he wanted the kids to sleep through this stuff, he could easily have drugged them before bed or during the night. I remember when my kids were young and we were going to take a loooong car trip. I'd say, "Oh, I think I detect a sniffle. Better give um a little dose of Beneydrl." :-)

Did he say that all Saturdays were Mommy's Day Off? I cannot remember. I guess I'll go back and read.

Sorry, y'all are too fast. Already answered.

Okay, I did go back and read it. Item # 17 he stated that "we frequently had mommy's day off ."
So, I guess not always on Sat. I stand corrected. :)

BUT............also in item # 27 he states that "I frequently pick up groceries or run out to the store for milk or juice in the mornings before work, or in the evenings when we are running low on items. "
He did not mention weekends, only weekdays and evenings.

Yep! It's the COMBO of Nancy having plans @ 8am (which were confirmed the night before, right?), but Nancy going "jogging" 1 hr before she's to meet said friend, and Brad up 'n out between 6am and 6:45am for TWO trips to HT...the 2nd one to specifically get laundry detergent....and the only urgency to that would be to maybe wash clothes for a tennis match he had scheduled at 9am...

a tennis match he had to postpone then cancel on because the wife wasn't back home yet....but he was not worried and didn't bother looking for her or calling her...for HOURS.

UH HUH.

Okay, I did go back and read it. Item # 17 he stated that "we frequently had mommy's day off ."
So, I guess not always on Sat. I stand corrected. :)

BUT............also in item # 27 he states that "I frequently pick up groceries or run out to the store for milk or juice in the mornings before work, or in the evenings when we are running low on items. "
He did not mention weekends, only weekdays and evenings.

Don't you wonder why he had to go out so frequently ?

I honestly think this is where he will get nailed. There is no way Nancy would tell him she would be back at 9 when she had already made plans for 8. At least it's why the LE knows it's him and not a "random" act.

Yep! It's the COMBO of Nancy having plans @ 8am (which were confirmed the night before, right?), but Nancy going "jogging" 1 hr before she's to meet said friend, and Brad up 'n out between 6am and 6:45am for TWO trips to HT...the 2nd one to specifically get laundry detergent....and the only urgency to that would be to maybe wash clothes for a tennis match he had scheduled at 9am...

a tennis match he had to postpone then cancel on because the wife wasn't back home yet....but he was not worried and didn't bother looking for her or calling her...for HOURS.

UH HUH.

He worked out obsessively, he had more than enough clothes he could use to play tennis. This whole thing smells to high heaven...especially when you consider every little thing that does not quite add up.

IMO, Brad Cooper killed Nancy.
There is no doubt in my mind

I mean...these two were NOT communicating about their plans and yet Brad is trying to sell the idea that they were communicating about things like MILK and JUICE?

Yes I know it has to do with the kids' needs, but I still don't believe it. Nopey.

The phone does not have to be 'in-use' for the tower to pick up the signal.

And I'm not even sure if the phone has to be 'ON' though I need to research that.
While a cell phone is on it is constantly being tracked and it's general location (to within 10s of yards) can be logged. It is more murky what happens when the phone is OFF. The OFF button doesn't necessarily turn everything off.

In the Hans Reiser murder case, Hans was concerned about this very thing and removed the battery from Nina's cell phone and frequently from his own. This behavior helped the jury convict him (there was no body at the time of the trial; Hans led investigators to the body before sentencing hoping to get a break).

I just pray there are some forensics that come back soon and nail him .

Look at Jason Young, there is a list 2 pages long of all the little things that add up to him 100% being the killer.

He has walked a free man for going on 2 years :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members