Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be reading between the lines, but did anyone notice that in the ABC news story that went out today about the new search warrants, it said "Brad Cooper's attorneys say he has told police he didn't kill his wife and he has been charged with nothing." Last week his attorneys were saying that "Brad Cooper did not kill his wife." Do you think that maybe they are carefully choosing their words here? Maybe they are starting to have their own doubts and don't want to look like fools.

Of course this is the article that spelled "warrants" like "warrents"...it was corrected hours later.

I may be reading between the lines, but did anyone notice that in the ABC news story that went out today about the new search warrants, it said "Brad Cooper's attorneys say he has told police he didn't kill his wife and he has been charged with nothing." Last week his attorneys were saying that "Brad Cooper did not kill his wife." Do you think that maybe they are carefully choosing their words here? Maybe they are starting to have their own doubts and don't want to look like fools.

Of course this is the article that spelled "warrants" like "warrents"...it was corrected hours later.

My tv wasn't working today.

Spelling is no longer important.

TO add to Saint's reply, the warrants are sealed until an inventory is made by LE, and then it can be made available to the public.
not in the case of the michelle young SWs dated feb 14th. they have remained sealed to the public.

i don't know about brad's office SW.

I have seen runners on Holly Springs Road up towards that area where it does flatten out a bit and is less curvy, from Lilly Atkinsson Drive (or whatever that is called) it is a very short jaunt to the entrance of that neigbhorhood where she was found. True, not that many and more biker than runners, but runners none the less.

Still...I find it odd to canvas drivers on Saturday morning...there is simply NO WAY to access all those that could have driven there on that morning. If that's their intent then I'd question the findings.

i think that they are trying to prove a negative --- that NO ONE saw a woman running in distinctive blue running shoes.

by stopping motorists and interviewing many people, they can say that they didn't rush to judgment of brad; they checked out his story that nancy went running.

but if they talk to many motorists who passed by there during those hours, it would be incriminating to brad. she never went running at all.

I don't think she went anywhere under her own speed that morning.

I don't think she went anywhere under her own speed that morning.

I don't either. I think he killed her, put her in the trunk of the sedan not the SUV, and then dumped her body. Very close to the times he was shopping at the HT. If he wrapped her in a sheet that would have kept her dna out of his trunk wouldn't it? Then home to start that laundry. Not knowing she had plans that morning and would be missed.

I wonder what he and the two girls did on Sat. morning before he got the phone calls. I would have loved to have seen the Juice container that he bought at the store. How could he have left those girls along in the house?

i think nancy came back from the party and they got in a fight and he killed her.
she may have changed into clothes to sleep in, those may have been running shorts.

i'm still not sure whether the affidavit that said nancy slept with her keys in her pants meant that she actually was wearing them to bed. the pants could have been hanging on a door or over a chair with the keys inside.

if brad killed her and dressed her to look like she had been running, it would be important to know how she normally would dress to go running.

did she wear a special sports bra?
socks w/ her shoes?
were the blue shoes her normal running shoes?
how were they tied? from the side she would have tied them if leaning over? or were they tied from the front as if brad had been facimg her?

what kind of panties (if any) was she wearing?

did she have on deodorant, sunscreen?
did she have an iPod, walkman?

did she have wrist or ankle weights?
sweatbands on wrist or head?
scarf around neck for sweat?
hat?
sunglasses?

water bottle?

where were the little girls?
were they asleep?

This may have already been mentioned, but just because LE said it was a LV purse, doesn't mean it was authentic. There are TONS of fakes out there, so let's not jump to conclusions (or confusions!!!) on that subject. We do not know (yet) who ran up the CC bills. The evidence will show that.....IMO, of course.

unlike jason young, i don't think premeditated nancy's murder. i think he will be arrested soon.

unless someone helped wipe his computer clean, i don't think he had the time to do it
undetected.

does anyone know whether he went back to Cisco after nancy went missing?

IMO - we are looking at a case very similar to Stephen and Tara Grant. Check it out.

unlike jason young, i don't think premeditated nancy's murder. i think he will be arrested soon.

unless someone helped wipe his computer clean, i don't think he had the time to do it
undetected.

does anyone know whether he went back to Cisco after nancy went missing?

Whoa!!!!!!!!

Ooo.............back to Cisco?:eek: To erase his tracks......:confused:

Do they use key cards for entry?:waitasec:

Should LE confiscate Security Data, ie security recordings of the entrance-way of Cisco,.............offices?

Whoa!!!!!!!!!

:eek:
fran

Whoa!!!!!!!!

Ooo.............back to Cisco?:eek: To erase his tracks......:confused:

Do they use key cards for entry?:waitasec:

Should LE confiscate Security Data, ie security recordings of the entrance-way of Cisco,.............offices?

Whoa!!!!!!!!!

:eek:
fran

IMO - which is NOT expert in any way, shape or form; there is no way he could "cover his tracks" without a trace - phone or computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member