Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a car is leased, does it show up on the tax records? If already answered, sorry. I'm trying to catch up.

There has been some discussion of that and I believe the consensus was that it would not show up on the tax records of the individual to whom it was leased to.

I'm not sure the BMW in question is leased however - in Brad's affidavit he claims he bought it. So not at all sure why it is not showing up in the tax records for either Brad or Nancy.

There has been some discussion of that and I believe the consensus was that it would not show up on the tax records of the individual to whom it was leased to.

I'm not sure the BMW in question is leased however - in Brad's affidavit he claims he bought it. So not at all sure why it is not showing up in the tax records for either Brad or Nancy.

It might depend on when he bought it. I bought my car in March, and didn't have to pay the tax until the next January or February.

It might depend on when he bought it. I bought my car in March, and didn't have to pay the tax until the next January or February.

That could well be since we don't know when the vehicle was obtained. If you are right and Brad is correct, the vehicle could be a very recent addition to their collection of items. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the pants - $45k in debt but he buys a new fancy BMW SUv with all the options...:crazy:

That could well be since we don't know when the vehicle was obtained. If you are right and Brad is correct, the vehicle could be a very recent addition to their collection of items. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the pants - $45k in debt but he buys a new fancy BMW SUv with all the options...:crazy:
Uh huh. The guy in charge of the "budget".

And Then There Were Two

By Amanda Lamb
Posted: Jul. 30 4:36 p.m.
The comparisons between Nancy Cooper and Michelle Young started the first week Cooper's body was found. It was a natural leap- two young mothers killed in the prime of their lives when they had so much to look forward to, so much to offer the world. They were attractive, edcuated, and lived in nice neighborhoods that most people would classify as the epitome of the American suburban dream.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/blogpost/3305166/

I posted this in the media thread as well. My apologies if this is a duplicate.

i was under the impression that Cisco furnished brad with his BMW ( a leased car).
in his rebuttal aff, he made it sound like he owned it.

Cisco does not typically offer company cars. And, if they did it would not be an expensive SUV. They are trying to be more of green company. If you drive a hybrid you can park closer to the building.

Someone posted that their sister went thru a divorce and the spouse had stopped training abruptly and how this can affect a person who is used to those endorphins and how suddenly stopping can make them cranky! ( run on sentence) .
Yep, this is true. A person training for an event such as an Ironman would be running, biking, swimming many miles and putting in many hours of training. To have to give that up would make that person a bit cranky. Endorphins are like a natural high that one experiences while exercising. Take that away, plus the fact that BC and NC had not had marital relations in over 2 years, and BC could have been one very difficult hubby to live with. IMO.

Hi! I think if you look at the tentative divorce papers, there is a section about changing the titles giving each party clear title to one of the vehicles.

Look in the legal documents thread for the Separation Agreement and Property Settlement (Post #3). The information is on pages 9 and 10 of the document.

OK first those seperation agreement means nothing for it was not signed, that could easily be her first proposel. My ex wife who was a horrible wife and unfaithful, her first proposel from her Lawyer had me seeing my boys Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-8 and every other saturday and me paying a ton of money... and shes they one who did the horrible things. I had loads of proof to that as well. In the end...the final agreement... I have 50/50 physical custody of my boys...I owe no child support be cause I have them 7 days on 7 days off. I owe her ZERO in alimony... and she had to buy my out of the house...10k. So you can see...1 it doesnt matter if NC or BC was worse you can still have a crazy proposel. When I first saw that I told my EX she was crazy and why would she think that I would ever agree to that...she said her lawyer told her it was a starting point.... So I told her where to stick that starting point :) In the end I won...if you call all that a win. The boys lose because they nor I did a thing to be apart but I have them and thats all the matters and we are better off for it.

That could easily be a first proposel. Means nothing in the scheme of things because it was not signed.

I don't know if I've seen any original copies of the warrants posted anywhere, so it's unclear when they were granted/served.

However, while watching the WTVD video clip (http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6294423), I believe they show scans of at least one of the new ones (around 2:10 mark), and it appears dated July 25th (last Friday). I also think I read somewhere the statement that the office search was conducted during "off hours".

I therefore wouldn't be surprised if the office warrant was obtained Friday, and the search performed late Friday night, or at some point over this past weekend (possibly in the middle of the night over the weekend) - to avoid disruption with other employees, etc.

Cisco does not have OFF hours

I was thinking on the way home mostly because I'm obsessed.

What if BC's lawyer told him to take NC off the credit cards, take her name off the checking account and give her an allowance and that's why he did it. I mean how many times have we heard of people getting seperated/divorced and one takes all the money out of the account or maxes out the credit cards.

just a thought

Lawyer or a Counselor absolutely can and will say something like that... I can assure you I wish I had.... My ex wife syphoned 18k while I thought she was going to as she said "get help for her problems" when our counselor toldher she needed help. Instead she lied again...said she was getting that help but was really going to a lawyer and and stealing my money.

Reabie - LE has to have probable cause to get a warrant. Warrants are not drawn to exclude anything only to search for something. Reasonable probable cause for a judge is a reason why LE thinks evidence of the crime will be found at the location listed. LeE's job is not to prove someone did not do something.

Ruling someone out is probable cause.

Cache is easily cleared. tools> Internet options> Delete files button > history

I set mine to clear automatically anyway.

This may have allready been answered but would it be retrievable if the cache had been cleared?

Lawyer or a Counselor absolutely can and will say something like that... I can assure you I wish I had.... My ex wife syphoned 18k while I thought she was going to as she said "get help for her problems" when our counselor toldher she needed help. Instead she lied again...said she was getting that help but was really going to a lawyer and and stealing my money.

morning:)

that's why I thought about that, because I knew you had mentioned the 18k

Me too but it aint gonna happen ! I really have no idea at all but just a gut feeling is it was somewhere and someone we know nothing of of - again just a gut feeling.

Glad you are here !

Thats my thinking. The reason I would think they dont say where is because its somewhere or someone other than BC and they dont want it known.

what if he poisoned her? He could have found some really-slow acting poison, given it to her over time. Then while she's running her pumping heart accelerates it through her system. Then she has a brain aneurysm, keels over dead, and it looks like natural causes. I bet the LE is waiting for advanced toxicology reports.

what if he poisoned her? He could have found some really-slow acting poison, given it to her over time. Then while she's running her pumping heart accelerates it through her system. Then she has a brain aneurysm, keels over dead, and it looks like natural causes. I bet the LE is waiting for advanced toxicology reports.

they wouldn't have ruled her death a homicide so quickly if they had to go through all that.

I'm thinking it was something obvious to rule her death a homicide so quickly

actually I thought I saw/heard something the other day about her being attacked

exactly. that is why i think it happened at a doctor's office
and the box was checked for "pedicure" or that it was part of a package of a day of beauty at a salon or spa.

i think a pedicure costs about $25 w/o tips.

how about all the money that brad spent getting ready for his Ironman events?
clothes
supplements and energy drinks
shoes
bike
equipment
travel
hotels
entrance fees

just to name a few

Seems like they are at least for something productive... unlike 8k dollar paintings, 1200 dollar purses, 200 dollar jeans, and 200 pedicures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416