Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if he poisoned her? He could have found some really-slow acting poison, given it to her over time. Then while she's running her pumping heart accelerates it through her system. Then she has a brain aneurysm, keels over dead, and it looks like natural causes. I bet the LE is waiting for advanced toxicology reports.

If that were true, his reaction when her friend stopped by on Saturday morning would have been one of surprise....which wasn't the case.
IMO

If that were true, his reaction when her friend stopped by on Saturday morning would have been one of surprise....which wasn't the case.
IMO

how so?

If you're slowly posioning someone, you'd have no idea when it would finally work/cause death.

And is the friend in question the same crazy one with the insane affidavit allegations? Adams?

Just so I'll know.

Fully admitting that I have figured out that I am the
champion of lost causes, still, doesn't it seem a little
weird to

1 care how he is leaning
2 care how someone else is leaning
3 Criticize someone about the flowers
3 criticize someone for not spending time with family
then when he does it's too much time
4 different people say he gave varying amounts of money and all of them were the wrong amounts
5 he shouldn't have asked her to return the laptop cover
6 he gets criticized for not going to parties and obviously
he did but what? not enough or too late?
7 was he supposed to be happy about his child's nose?
and since he wasn't doesn't that say something?
8 why in the hell can't he have a hobby?
9 PEOPLE GO ON TRIPS!
10 Did this guy ever do anything right?

Jesus Christ

I am right there with you Bob, and I have been since day one, at least with an open mind.

Just so I'll know.

<snip>

4 different people say he gave varying amounts of money and all of them were the wrong amounts

<snip>

How do you know the amounts were wrong - because Brad says so ?

Not good enough. It is possible the amounts did vary. It is also possible Nancy may have told one friend one week the amount was this and someone else heard a different week amount ?

If you are going to make the claim - provide the reality please.

if they have the e-mails where BC e-mailed NC and GR and NC agreed that BC gave her 300 dollars in cash there's no reason NOT to believe BC

imo

if they have the e-mails where BC e-mailed NC and GR and NC agreed that BC gave her 300 dollars in cash there's no reason NOT to believe BC

imo

So you think every single week that BC and NC were both emailing GR to verify it ?

I don't think so after reading the petition for custody, it seems plain GR agrees the amounts varied or were non- existent.

How do you know the amounts were wrong - because Brad says so ?

Not good enough. It is possible the amounts did vary. It is also possible Nancy may have told one friend one week the amount was this and someone else heard a different week amount ?

If you are going to make the claim - provide the reality please.

well, he claimed $300 in his affidavits and further said that bank receipts would show this. Except for a few times when it was MORE money.

Now, why would anybody that's not truly insane claim "and bank records will show" if they were lying?

And to someone else - new license plates issued in NC are red letters when they're not one of the many available special plates.

Can anyone tell me what color the 2008 license plate for NC is ?

Hey RC,

If the plate was obtained from DMV in 2008 the new plate would have RED lettering - not the common blue. I'm sick over it too - why in the world change the color? YUCK

This is assuming you are asking about a standard plate.

Hey RC,

If the plate was obtained from DMV in 2008 the new plate would have RED lettering - not the common blue. I'm sick over it too - why in the world change the color? YUCK

This is assuming you are asking about a standard plate.

Yes standard plate.

The standard plate still has a bit of blue at top and bottom yes ?

Thanks for the information Topsail :)

Topsail Girl,

I agree the Blue lettering on the plates looked a lot better. The State changed the color to Red because, supposedly, the Blue faded too much. (I can't wait to see how it long takes for the Red to fade...)

Topsail Girl,

I agree the Blue lettering on the plates looked a lot better. The State changed the color to Red because, supposedly, the Blue faded too much. (I can't wait to see how it long takes for the Red to fade...)

Yeah I had Heard the same story and I call BS - I have a personalized NC plate that reads TOP$AIL in Blue - I've had it for 9 years and Sept will be 10 years - It's still just beautiful. I dread the day it does finally fade and I have to replace it with a red one.

O/T - I love your avatar and nic - I love poms!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member