Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. you can take over my schedule and i'll read back the 13 threads that i've missed.

i'm trying to talk to this cary people, B&B. don't be so attention-seeking and let them talk about the case.

I'm chopped liver over here?

I HAVE BEEN TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!

Yep - something is not connecting for them, I think. They are trying but, somehow, it isn't a slam dunk. Something else is going on.

Just sayin...

I think they are trying hard, but they know something is just not looking right with this. I would rather them be absolutely sure no matter who it is.

Earlier I posted that it has got to be hard on BC....

If he is guilty wondering when the knock is coming to the door. Always looking over his shoulder, but this would serve him right.

If he is innocent how much worse can it get to be sitting between 4 walls, no wife, no kids, no work to go to at the moment, can't go anywhere without being noticed. What a horrible punishment if he is innocent!!

I can't imagine either way what the feeling would be like.

okay. you can take over my schedule and i'll read back the 13 threads that i've missed.

i'm trying to talk to this cary people, B&B. don't be so attention-seeking and let them talk about the case.

I'm attention seeking??????

I have less than one post a day for a year!!!!

I GOT LOST IN RALEIGH FOR A LONG TIME!!!

Hmmm sounds like Lifetime Fitness is a beacon for the socially-inclined as well as a font for the sleuthiest. I'll be waiting for my invite! ;-D

Well SG, I dunno what to tell you. My wife & kids got me this for Father's day. We were members of the Y, but it was further away, and they felt that we would go more often if the place was closer and had longer hours. They have proven to be correct so far.

Socially inclined? Not me. If I saw you on the street and we happened to be passing each other, I might speak to you, especially if something funny or unusual happened, but again, I go do my workout in the late evenings usually, it is kind of like having your own private club then. There are a few folks around, but it is PACKED during a lot of the other times of the day. As far as social inclination goes, I have more in common with BC on that front, but I can also do the "never met a stranger" thing too, depends on the situation.

CyberPro

i'd like to know how nancy knew* that heather m. had had sex w/ brad in the bedroom where bella was sleeping.

did brad admit it?
did heather m?
did bella mention it?
was there evidence in the bed?

(* it may or not be true)

did bella and/or katie see their father murder their mother and did they report to anyone?

Well SG, I dunno what to tell you. My wife & kids got me this for Father's day. We were members of the Y, but it was further away, and they felt that we would go more often if the place was closer and had longer hours. They have proven to be correct so far.

Socially inclined? Not me. If I saw you on the street and we happened to be passing each other, I might speak to you, especially if something funny or unusual happened, but again, I go do my workout in the late evenings usually, it is kind of like having your own private club then. There are a few folks around, but it is PACKED during a lot of the other times of the day. As far as social inclination goes, I have more in common with BC on that front, but I can also do the "never met a stranger" thing too, depends on the situation.

CyberPro

WEll how about if you were in France?????????????

i'd like to know how nancy knew* that haehter m. Had had sex w/ brad in the bedroom where bella was sleeping.

Did brad admit it?
Did heather m?
Did bella mention it?
Was there evidence in the bed?

(* it may or not be true)

did bella and/or katie see their father murder their mother and did they report to anyone?

it doesn"t matter where they had sex or if he
was leaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm attention seeking??????

I have less than one post a day for a year!!!!

I GOT LOST IN RALEIGH FOR A LONG TIME!!!

please don't kill your wife, B&B. i don't want to be compelled to follow your case. you would wear me out.

what is the significance of the gym where brad worked out?
was he hitting on women there?

They could have had sex all day long in a tree and it doesn't
matter and it doesn't prove anything. And I don't think that's obscure do you?

I think that person that was here earlier understands what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEll how about if you were in France?????????????

If I went to France, it would be for business. When I travel on Business, which is frequently, but not usually international, I am there to work. I do not go out, except to dinner, and that is usually alone. I do not usually go visit any sites, unless I happen to be passing right by it anyway. I am there for work, and I keep my mind on the reason I am there.

I would not visit France for pleasure, I have no desire to go there, so, I would not be smiling.

CyberPro

Trying to catch up after 2 days of hard work.

When I saw that one picture in Europe, France I think it was?, I just shook my head...It's speculation on my part, I know, but, boy, it just didn't seem right according to my gut...And - I'm learning to trust my gut after all these years!

I agree - it was pretty obvious who the side dish was. I trust my gut too...and this happened last winter and she sought council in March, right? Hmmmmmmm.....well, I'm sure LE knows all about this, and perhaps this is part of the 3rd warrant...???

They could have had sex all day long in a tree and it doesn't
matter and it doesn't prove anything. And I don't think that's obscure do you?

I think that person that was here earlier understands what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
having extramarital sex in front of child is significant as to character of the father and the inappropriateness of sexual behavior around a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper