Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the choice of victim, but that does not allow for the murderer to be high on drugs and totally out of it and just fatal timing for Nancy.

(I know it's more of an outside chance, but.....still.)

ETA btw Momto3kids, I agree with your post...also sitting on the fence!

Hmmm.......:poke:I guess....but you're really stretching me with that.

not to get off topic here, but wasn't there mention in the unsigned separation agreement that BC was to keep the washer and dryer? Did it mention what they were? They better be front loaders!

You can use HE detergent in an older machine.

From Tide.com: "Our HE detergent is designed especially for HE washing machines - both front and top loading. If you have a non-HE washing machine (which is usually top-loading only), you can use HE detergent but it's not necessary. It won't harm the machine but you'll notice less suds."

RC,

Helicopters make a Heli of a racket :rolleyes:

I would not think that even hungry Vultures would act normally when one flys nearby.

It is also likely that they were searching more in the normal area that she ran, not this far off the beaten path.

CyberPro

Yes they make a good amount of noise - however - as you say off the beaten path, why would that stop the vultures from circling ? Pilot in the air - vultures in the air. I've done some searches, and vultures are always on the observation list. Better than dogs.

You can use HE detergent in an older machine.

From Tide.com: "Our HE detergent is designed especially for HE washing machines - both front and top loading. If you have a non-HE washing machine (which is usually top-loading only), you can use HE detergent but it's not necessary. It won't harm the machine but you'll notice less suds."

Is HE detergent more expensive?
My washer/dryer is pre-historic, akin to beatin' clothes in a stream against rocks ;)

Yes they make a good amount of noise - however - as you say off the beaten path, why would that stop the vultures from circling ? Pilot in the air - vultures in the air. I've done some searches, and vultures are always on the observation list. Better than dogs.
I have every reason in the world to believe they were crows, not vultures. I've rarely seen a vulture around here lurking over roadkill. This is Cary.

I have every reason in the world to believe they were crows, not vultures. I've rarely seen a vulture around here lurking over roadkill. This is Cary.

Now that would make sense and explain why no one observed the routine pattern of a circling vulture. The man that called it in called them vultures - are your crows huge ?

CP...yes a single item I am told. The detergent for front loading is the detergent for a washing machine. The one with a glass in front. Tide has detergents out for those washing machines. This is still the detergent item purchased....BC told it was Tide so I am saying I checked it out at HT. I was not told the specific brand...BC did.

GTG...

So, instead of using 'bleach' to cover his crime, he needed Tide to clean his/her clothes in the washing machine (still to cover his crime) ?

Is HE detergent more expensive?
My washer/dryer is pre-historic, akin to beatin' clothes in a stream against rocks ;)

I've bought All Small & Mighty and all varieties, including HE, are the same price.

I checked the Harris Teeter online pricing and the Tide HE 50oz is the same price at the Tide regular 2x concentrate 50oz. The difference, it says the HE is 32 loads, the other is 26 loads.

I was just wondering the exact same thing. Do we really have vultures around here? - I know we have loads of crows...

I can picture what the 911 caller was saying, though - vultures or not.

I've bought All Small & Mighty and all varieties, including HE, are the same price.

I checked the Harris Teeter online pricing and the Tide HE 50oz is the same price at the Tide regular 2x concentrate 50oz. The difference, it says the HE is 32 loads, the other is 26 loads.
Yea. Ole' Brad's checking prices at 4 in the morning.

Very fat, they are. Big guys, too.

I bet you are right then as I cannot imagine experienced search teams not observing vultures and there were some very experienced teams on the search. The Reds something - can't remember.

I was just wondering the exact same thing. Do we really have vultures around here? - I know we have loads of crows...

The only "vultures" I've ever seen are at Tony's Oyster Bar on Saturday night. None in the wilds of this town, though.

I bet you are right then as I cannot imagine experienced search teams not observing vultures and there were some very experienced teams on the search. The Reds something - can't remember.
I promise you...they were not vultures. Just big, black crows.

Chances are they are turkey vultures, smaller than a condor (vulture) and pretty much all black. They are all over the place, from Canada to South America wide wing span you can see them high in the air hanging on the thermals. They live off of carrion as they are not predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member