Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dr. Baden said on Nancy Grace that fire was the only thing that would destroy DNA. I guess you have to make sure you burn absolutely everything!

I heard that too....from more than one "expert". Thing is, that fire has got to be intense and basically confined, pretty much like an oven, to completely incinerate a body.

I guess I was entertaining the idea (posted by another poster, a number of threads back, now) that maybe 'an isolated incident' could've meant that the scene at which the body was found, had no connection to any previous cases.

A question was also asked, "Does LE say things like that in these kind of circumstances, to quell community fear?"
(Not saying I agree with that, as, it would be LE's responsibility to warn residents if there was a threat, but it was still an interesting question).[/QUOTE

It sure is an interesting question.
My gut feeling has been that LE is carefully choosing words to let people know that they feel confident this isn't a random act.
My gut feeling is that it is domestic and that more than likely Nancy Cooper was indeed killed by her husband.
I am the broken record here, still waiting for Brad to post a BIG reward for the killer(s) and to hire a private investigator.
No one is in a big flurry looking for some roving band of killers or a serial killer for that matter.
And wouldn't LE be held accountable if they were so cool and collected if there was serial killer among Cary residents?
Just some thoughts....

I heard that too....from more than one "expert". Thing is, that fire has got to be intense and basically confined, pretty much like an oven, to completely incinerate a body.

Well I wasn't suggesting a regular fire to burn a body (cause really, only incinerator heat upwards of 1,500+ degrees will do that) but to destroy the things that these dumbassKillers try to wash or clean. Clothes, shoes...remember how David Westerfield took his jacket WITH Danielle's blood on it to the cleaner's first thing Monday morning after the crime? Yeah he showed up at SEVEN AM in his boxer shorts and no shoes with this jacket and some other items for them to clean. DUMBass. Seriously.

Gotcha. I figured it had to be perfect scenario for ALL DNA to be destroyed.

I just did a search on NC vultures. Wikipedia says we have Turkey Vultures and Black Vultures - so maybe the caller was right.
Once again, I seriously doubt they were any kind of vulture. Take my word. He was probably from New Jersey.

Dunno if ya'll are interested in changing the subject a little but, something that stays on my mind about this case is WHY he purchased the detergent (assuming he did for all you sticklers out there). What did he need to clean?

Dunno if ya'll are interested in changing the subject a little but, something that stays on my mind about this case is WHY he purchased the detergent (assuming he did for all you sticklers out there). What did he need to clean?

Maybe nothing - maybe just a replacement for what he used up after the murder as in nothing but an alibi. But I gotta say his alibi was bizarre - two trips to the store in less than an hour. Really , if he needed milk for the little one - did he not notice he needed juice for Bella.

Believe it or not - laundry detergent is very good for cleaning tires.

Yeah - you would think so.

What is interesting about that is this:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3317399/

"Alice Stubbs, a Raleigh attorney representing Nancy Cooper's family, however, told WRAL News that they would respectfully ask that anyone with information about the case to call Cary police, not Brad Cooper's attorneys. "

Tells me a couple of things, the main one being that Brad's attorney's motion to have MS. Stubbs removed as counsul to the Rentz's was denied by the judge in that closed door meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum