Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just answering Onescout's question. I was not implying that Brad was checking prices at 4am.
I know, CL, just trying to make a statement that he probably picked up the first thing he saw. The man never did laundry. His sheets were brown/yellow and any detergent was probably what Nancy had in the laundry room. He probably thought the more expensive it is, the better it will wash out blood and saliva & body fluids. Clueless, non-domesticated men would think that way.

You can use HE detergent in an older machine.

From Tide.com: "Our HE detergent is designed especially for HE washing machines - both front and top loading. If you have a non-HE washing machine (which is usually top-loading only), you can use HE detergent but it's not necessary. It won't harm the machine but you'll notice less suds."

Guess I'm from the old school.........I want suds :applause:

WHEN are these useless killers gonna learn?....ya gotta BURN everything in sight down to ashes to get rid of DNA. Doing laundry doesn't do it. Bleach? Too obvious. Fire: it's not just for caveman dinners anymore.

{ insert sarcasm smilie here }

Chances are they are turkey vultures, smaller than a condor (vulture) and pretty much all black. They are all over the place, from Canada to South America wide wing span you can see them high in the air hanging on the thermals. They live off of carrion as they are not predators.
Vultures are ugly; Turkey or not. Our crows just look like regular, normal birds. I doubt they were any kind of vulture. We have a large deer population around here, and it's not unusual to see them killed on the side of the road. Always crows picking at them; and they are larger animals...take longer to decompose...so would be similar to a human body.

WHEN are these useless killers gonna learn?....ya gotta BURN everything in sight down to ashes to get rid of DNA. Doing laundry doesn't do it. Bleach? Too obvious. Fire: it's not just for caveman dinners anymore.

I'm going to search for a "sarcasm" smiley. See ya in a minute.

and for doG's sake, if you gotta make a store visit at 4am to buy some {cough}detergent{/cough} then at least make it look like you've got a sick kid back at home which is why you need to be out at 4am in the first place and geebus ... put some some plain coke, maybe some anti-nausea meds or something, along with some other groceries into your cart. Way to make it obvious dumbassKILLERS!

What do you feel about this, really deep down in your gut?

I guess I was entertaining the idea (posted by another poster, a number of threads back, now) that maybe 'an isolated incident' could've meant that the scene at which the body was found, had no connection to any previous cases.

A question was also asked, "Does LE say things like that in these kind of circumstances, to quell community fear?"
(Not saying I agree with that, as, it would be LE's responsibility to warn residents if there was a threat, but it was still an interesting question).

Vultures are ugly; Turkey or not. Our crows just look like regular, normal birds.

Extreme shudder. I abhor birds, esp. big ones, ESPECIALLY crows, ravens, et. al. I'd rather have a snake wrapped around my shoulders. Yep. YUCK. :chicken:

crow.jpg
vulture-1.jpg

They don't look anything alike to me.

roflmao

K.....ya'll stop.

I just did a search on NC vultures. Wikipedia says we have Turkey Vultures and Black Vultures - so maybe the caller was right.

A few have tried that lately -fire - didn't help em out at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247