Oh no I'm not starting this again. I'm not doing the crying
thing anymore. No more.

Uh uh

Thanks I really appreciate your concern

I guess I won't post my spreadsheet analyzation of all of
the affadavits then

What is interesting about that is this:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3317399/

"Alice Stubbs, a Raleigh attorney representing Nancy Cooper's family, however, told WRAL News that they would respectfully ask that anyone with information about the case to call Cary police, not Brad Cooper's attorneys. "

Tells me a couple of things, the main one being that Brad's attorney's motion to have MS. Stubbs removed as counsul to the Rentz's was denied by the judge in that closed door meeting.

Interesting.......Ms Stubbs musta' watched the Scott Peterson escapades. You know where the Peterson family had a tip line, LE called in some tips and they were NEVER turned over to MPD?:rolleyes:

fran

Interesting.......Ms Stubbs musta' watched the Scott Peterson escapades. You know where the Peterson family had a tip line, LE called in some tips and they were NEVER turned over to MPD?:rolleyes:

fran

I'm sure Ms. Stubbs was aware of that possibility - but it might be interesting to see if LE does submit some tips to see if they are forwarded as promised.

Jay Leno just said that if you worry it keeps your brain healthy.
Well I guess I'm Jack LaLane over here.

Jay Leno just said that if you worry it keeps your brain healthy.
Well I guess I'm Jack LaLane over here.

Careful! You are showing your age.... of course, I know who he is too, so I guess I am showing mine, since I called you on it:eek:

CyberPro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member