Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here we call those big black birds "buzzards. They are plentiful during deer season. Many times I have seen them sitting right in the middle of the road until the car was right on them before they flew. Most likely they were not flying until they heard the dog coming or something else made them fly. They had probably located her by Sunday morning since it was so hot on Saturday. It doesn't take them long to locate what they see or smell. They don't fly long before they know where to land.

Excellent point about the dog startling them.

Maybe nothing - maybe just a replacement for what he used up after the murder as in nothing but an alibi. But I gotta say his alibi was bizarre - two trips to the store in less than an hour. Really , if he needed milk for the little one - did he not notice he needed juice for Bella.

Believe it or not - laundry detergent is very good for cleaning tires.

perhaps there was evidence of that when investigators were bent down and examining the tires of the SUV in the driveway.

Who is that and what has he got to do with this case?

He has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this case......he had an exercise show on T.V. back when nobody knew what exercise was....I think he's about 90 or so right now.

Around here we call those big black birds "buzzards. They are plentiful during deer season. Many times I have seen them sitting right in the middle of the road until the car was right on them before they flew. Most likely they were not flying until they heard the dog coming or something else made them fly. They had probably located her by Sunday morning since it was so hot on Saturday.

Buzzards or vultures, like blowflies, are almost immediately attracted to decomposition.:winkaway:

He has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this case......he had an exercise show on T.V. back when nobody knew what exercise was....I think he's about 90 or so right now.

He's not related to Frankie Lane.

What he has to do with this case.

Simple.

Fitness and exercise.

I guess the we should really ask ,
wth is Bob&Bob and "what does he got to do with this case" :confused:

:Banane10::talker::Bicicleta::eek:fftopic::applause::cow::cow::cow::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:roflmao

You should have been here yesterday.

It was all about license plates.

I wasn't here yesterday - I work, however, I do try and catch up and apparently I'm missing the mark because I don't see where fitness has anything to do with this murder other than the fact that the killer claims she went out for a run. Are you mimi or kat or june? This would help me in ignoring you rather than inquiring about your posts...

what difference would it make whether the jogger saw a turkey vulture, black vulture, buzzard or crow?

is there some forensic difference in determining the ToD or CoD based on specific birds that were circling the body?

I wasn't here yesterday - I work, however, I do try and catch up and apparently I'm missing the mark because I don't see where fitness has anything to do with this murder other than the fact that the killer claims she went out for a run. Are you mimi or kat or june? This would help me in ignoring you rather than inquiring about your posts...

Sorry.

I've been analyzing the affadavits and if you have
any questions, just ask me.

what difference would it make whether the jogger saw a turkey vulture, black vulture, buzzard or crow?

is there some forensic difference in determining the ToD or CoD based on specific birds that were circling the body?

Does the guy who walked there, live around there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13