Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't here yesterday - I work, however, I do try and catch up and apparently I'm missing the mark because I don't see where fitness has anything to do with this murder other than the fact that the killer claims she went out for a run. Are you mimi or kat or june? This would help me in ignoring you rather than inquiring about your posts...
think of him as kat's soulmate.

Hi guys...anything exciting happen while I sat 1.5 hrs at Bone Fish Grill to be seated, then another 1.5 hrs to get it all served? Geez....

I started having withdrawals..

B&B...I see you have a spreadsheet thread beginning.
Great idea!:clap:

Hi guys...anything exciting happen while I sat 1.5 hrs at Bone Fish Grill to be seated, then another 1.5 hrs to get it all served? Geez....

Hi.

Nothing like the license plate thing yesterday.
God I adored that.
Absolute heaven.

vultures vs. crows.
high efficiency detergent vs. regular.

did brad use the detergent to actually wash away evidence or was it just
to try to establish an alibi that nancy was alive and asking him to bring home groceries.

vultures vs. crows.

to try to establish an alibi that nancy was alive and asking him to bring home groceries.

HaHa...do you want me to call BC and ask him?

Wasted your time?

I thought you had something honest to say about this case and I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Didn't realize you were friends with Kat - that's enough for me. Y'all go have fun now!

HaHa...do you want me to call BC and ask him?
ask him what exactly was on his sheets that made them yellow and brown.
ask him to confess.
TIA

eta. ask him what was in the tall brown sack that was light enough to be carried w/ one hand by the crime scene guy.

ask him what exactly was on his sheets that made them yellow and brown.
ask him to confess.
TIA

eta. ask him what was in the tall brown sack that was light enough to be carried w/ one hand by the crime scene guy.

a rug

vultures vs. crows.

Well for whatever reason Brad bought detergent he can now say it was to get the yellow/brown stains off his sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member