Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wondered if she was not deceased when he tried to throw her into the water and maybe she somehow crawled up the bank. However there appears to be a silt fence between the basin and where she might have been found. She might have taken a day or so actually die. I know that it sounds terrible but in his haste he might have thought she was dead when she could have been unconscious with very shallow breathing and faint heartbeat.
what a heartbreaking thought

OK guys here is a NEW thought that NO ONE has mentioned.

Fran just said something in a post that triggered me to have a brainstorm...I know it is dangerous for me to brainstorm, but this can be a possible scenario.

Do you all know where the dump is located??
Yup...not too far away at all!!

If he was looking to find the nearest dump site he would see the undeveloped area where the body was found.
The dump is on the backside of where NC was located. He would have to travel around to get to it, about 10 minutes, but if there was a cut thru he would be there in less than 3 minutes.

The site NC was found and the dump are very close together.

Hummm, I did not know there was a dump anywhere near there. Nearest one I can think of is in Holly Springs, and it has to be at least 5 miles away, and they log entries and exits.

CyberPro

a diaper pail. brad tried to hide something in the dirty diapers.
maybe he used disposable diapers to clean up blood instead of a towel or paper towel

:floorlaugh:
I can see the LE now flipping coins to see who is going to go thru the diapers searching for evidence.

LOL - I'm surprised he didn't just throw them out and buy new ones!

LOL - That would surprise me - he'd probably think that was womans' work.
it's in the affidavits. they slept in separate rooms. at one point, nancy refused to clean up in brad's room, hence the yellow and brown sheets and the filthy toilet.

What dump are you talking about? Where is the entrance? I know there is a horse farm that has land that might join that area.

OK guys here is a NEW thought that NO ONE has mentioned.

Fran just said something in a post that triggered me to have a brainstorm...I know it is dangerous for me to brainstorm, but this can be a possible scenario.

Do you all know where the dump is located??
Yup...not too far away at all!!

If he was looking to find the nearest dump site he would see the undeveloped area where the body was found.
The dump is on the backside of where NC was located. He would have to travel around to get to it, about 10 minutes, but if there was a cut thru he would be there in less than 3 minutes.

The site NC was found and the dump are very close together.

So you're saying that's where he originally was trying to take her but he took the wrong turn and ended up where she ended up?

Going to look at a map and see if I can locate the dump.

Hummm, I did not know there was a dump anywhere near there. Nearest one I can think of is in Holly Springs, and it has to be at least 5 miles away, and they log entries and exits.

CyberPro
The dump is on Yates Mill Pond Road. It goes parallel to Holly Springs Road.

The dump is on Yates Mill Pond Road. It goes parallel to Holly Springs Road.

how long had the coopers lived at that address?

that's a good theory. is the dump gated? would he be unable to enter in the early morning hours?

So you're saying that's where he originally was trying to take her but he took the wrong turn and ended up where she ended up?

Going to look at a map and see if I can locate the dump.

What I am saying is if he was trying to locate a dump....for any reason and he googled it, he would see the undeveloped area NC was found.

We keep wondering how BC knew of this area (if he murdered NC) since it was so far off the road and they weren't in the market for a new home. It is possible he was looking for the nearest dump to say de-clutter the home to get it ready to sell (like it sounds like they were doing), he would see the undeveloped area.

If BC did it, this could be a possible scenario on how he knew about the location NC was found at.

ask him what exactly was on his sheets that made them yellow and brown.
ask him to confess.
TIA

eta. ask him what was in the tall brown sack that was light enough to be carried w/ one hand by the crime scene guy.

Cracked me up! :D

:laugh::laugh:

"ask him to confess".

I agree! Doesn't he see we're wasting a lot of time here? He should just get the inevitible over with!:slap::slap:

I'm sure there's been one or two more of these cases we need to get working on. Of course, maybe this time they'll be somewhere other than North Carolina. They've been hogging the airwaves recently, with these types of murders.:rolleyes:

Must be sumpin' in the water of sumpin'

fran

maybe one of brad's friends was buying a home in that new development. someone could have talked about at work.

was brad still running?
he could have run there once.

mom......I keep wondering if he knows/or has a casual acquaintance that lives on Fielding Drive.

Actually RC, my dh washes the entire cars with Tide detergent for eons. Gotta be the powder tho'; liquid doesn't work as well.:rolleyes:

Wow! You have him trained good! :waitasec:

That was one of my jobs after my son went off to college.

Course, I was a SAHM and it was one of my wifey duties. :rolleyes:

Course, he had an RX300 and I couldn't reach the top, so, ho-humm, I just HAD to take it to the car wash rather than doing it myself. I was just so disappointed. :rolleyes:

;)
fran

:laugh:

:floorlaugh:
I can see the LE now flipping coins to see who is going to go thru the diapers searching for evidence.

I just LOVE our new Websleuth members. You make Friday night fun. We are having fun, aren't we?:crazy:

fran

Cracked me up! :D

:laugh::laugh:

"ask him to confess".

I agree! Doesn't he see we're wasting a lot of time here? He should just get the inevitible over with!:slap::slap:

I'm sure there's been one or two more of these cases we need to get working on. Of course, maybe this time they'll be somewhere other than North Carolina. They've been hogging the airwaves recently, with these types of murders.:rolleyes:

Must be sumpin' in the water of sumpin'

fran

a pattern that i see is owning BMWs and being golfers.

to cut down on spousal murder in NC, i propose quick, no-fault divorce
and being barred from any golf course if you murder your wife.

did brad own golf clubs?
possible murder weapon as could be any of his weightlifting equipment.

Yes, if he googled the dump he could have seen that area on the map. The dump is gated and it's at the Lake Wheeler Road end of Yates Mill Pond Road. He could also know someone from the gym or work that might be looking for a lot and mentioned looking in that area in general conversation. He could have been out biking and found it several months ago when he was still training.

Lets see...what kind of service I can offer to find a reason to speak to him and ask the real question, just to get you an answer TS!

Car detailer
Painter
Yard Service
Magazine sales
Maid Service

I can make up a survey and ask him for 10 minutes of his time. He has plenty of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum