Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for whatever reason Brad bought detergent he can now say it was to get the yellow/brown stains off his sheets.

He probably should have purchased bleach for colors.

I wonder if that man walked his dog down that same cul de sac over the weekend. If so, why didn't the dog find her before. I think my dog would have.

Well for whatever reason Brad bought detergent he can now say it was to get the yellow/brown stains off his sheets.
he was expecting a date.
he was going to clean his filthy toilet next.

I wonder if that man walked his dog down that same cul de sac over the weekend. If so, why didn't the dog find her before. I think my dog would have.

maybe her body had been moved to that location from another.

when she went missing, did LE immediately search the cooper house? or did they wait until after her body was found?

I would LOVE to know what his routine was as far as walking his dog!!!

i think someone said it had been raining that weekend. maybe the guy didn't walk his dog far when it rained but just let him out in his yard.

Could the large bag have been : mop, broom, sweeper, fireplace tool set

ask him what exactly was on his sheets that made them yellow and brown.
ask him to confess.
TIA

eta. ask him what was in the tall brown sack that was light enough to be carried w/ one hand by the crime scene guy.

I say a custom window valance..I have said that from the beginning.

Yellow
Brown

when I used to change diapers I could identify what each was by color...

Believe it or not - laundry detergent is very good for cleaning tires.

Actually RC, my dh washes the entire cars with Tide detergent for eons. Gotta be the powder tho'; liquid doesn't work as well.:rolleyes:

Yellow
Brown

Golly :confused: what would be on a window valance....or should I even ask?

I have always wondered if she was not deceased when he tried to throw her into the water and maybe she somehow crawled up the bank. However there appears to be a silt fence between the basin and where she might have been found. She might have taken a day or so actually die. I know that it sounds terrible but in his haste he might have thought she was dead when she could have been unconscious with very shallow breathing and faint heartbeat.

Yellow
Brown

a diaper pail. brad tried to hide something in the dirty diapers.
maybe he used disposable diapers to clean up blood instead of a towel or paper towel

not another blowpoke case

LOL, I cannot believe you remembered that thing... I had never heard of one before that case.

Don't get them started on that, after the verdict came in, there were folks saying that the injuries on the victim were consistant with an owl attack. I dissected that at length in a previous thread, so I won't go into it here.

CyberPro

OK guys here is a NEW thought that NO ONE has mentioned.

Fran just said something in a post that triggered me to have a brainstorm...I know it is dangerous for me to brainstorm, but this can be a possible scenario.

Do you all know where the dump is located??
Yup...not too far away at all!!

If he was looking to find the nearest dump site he would see the undeveloped area where the body was found.
The dump is on the backside of where NC was located. He would have to travel around to get to it, about 10 minutes, but if there was a cut thru he would be there in less than 3 minutes.

The site NC was found and the dump are very close together.

I have always wondered if she was not deceased when he tried to throw her into the water and maybe she somehow crawled up the bank. However there appears to be a silt fence between the basin and where she might have been found. She might have taken a day or so actually die. I know that it sounds terrible but in his haste he might have thought she was dead when she could have been unconscious with very shallow breathing and faint heartbeat.
OMG.......the thought of that gave me major goose bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield