Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the SW we don't know what it was for. IMO, it may have been for a computer.

I believe, in order to look through a computer, they have to have a separate SW, even IF it's found in the residence they already have a SW for.

Oh, and I read earlier today, or heard it, can't remember which, LE is using the affidavits for 'information' for their search for Nancy's killer.

Guess the consensus is, Brad is the subject of the investigation.

He is the first one they would look at, either because he's the husband or the last to see Nancy alive, or both......

They must either eliminate him and move on, or evidence will mount.

JMHO
fran

Well, guess I'm talking to myself because it seems everyone else has gone to bed. :crazy: That's what I get for living on the left coast, studying a case on the right coast.

Anyway, one last thought, IF anyone cares.;)

About the reliability or truthfulness of the affidavits,.....most noteably Brad's. I know he said information could be verified.

Well, we KNOW that he lied about the Ironman workout. LOL, he even directed them to the address on the internet to check it out!:waitasec:

So, see,..........it isn't always as it seems.

Heck, I remember Scott Peterson's first interview after the outting of his g/f, Amber. Remember? The infamous Diane Sawyer interview?

You could almost hear the echos of laughter of disbelief from the Modesto police department as they watched this program. Laughter that Scott could really be that stupid, to say on that interview, " Yes, I told the police about the affair."

He said that on National tv, and.........guess what? It was a lie!

Yep, he's a real genious. Kinda like this guy. They're smarter than anyone else because they've graduated from college and have good jobs and Brad even has an MBA. Yep, smarter than anyone else.

Until they find out, they're not so smart after all.

JMHO
fran

Well, guess I'm talking to myself because it seems everyone else has gone to bed. :crazy: That's what I get for living on the left coast, studying a case on the right coast.

Anyway, one last thought, IF anyone cares.;)

About the reliability or truthfulness of the affidavits,.....most noteably Brad's. I know he said information could be verified.

Well, we KNOW that he lied about the Ironman workout. LOL, he even directed them to the address on the internet to check it out!:waitasec:

So, see,..........it isn't always as it seems.

Heck, I remember Scott Peterson's first interview after the outting of his g/f, Amber. Remember? The infamous Diane Sawyer interview?

You could almost hear the echos of laughter of disbelief from the Modesto police department as they watched this program. Laughter that Scott could really be that stupid, to say on that interview, " Yes, I told the police about the affair."

He said that on National tv, and.........guess what? It was a lie!

Yep, he's a real genious. Kinda like this guy. They're smarter than anyone else because they've graduated from college and have good jobs and Brad even has an MBA. Yep, smarter than anyone else.

Until they find out, they're not so smart after all.

JMHO
fran

Some of us on here are even more 'geographically challenged' than you are fran, so yeah, we care! ;)

I don't know where SH's place is...only HM's. If you give me SH's address I can tell you.

If there's a possibility that Scott was an accomplice to this crime, wouldn't there be some phone contact (and a record of that call) between Scott and Brad at an unusual hour....say about 4am on the Saturday Nancy disappeared?

I find it kind of funny that he is able to state with that much exactitude what the times of the grocery runs were. Anybody wanna get in that line with me?

I know we often see cop shows where the eternal question is "Where were you on the night of..." I mean, unless you DO have a receipt or some time record, or perhaps were TRYING to establish an alibi, why would you note the time with such precision? Did he syncronize his watch with the atomic clock before each grocery run?

Stop and think about it for a minute, even if things are JUST EXACTLY like he says, and NC was alive and made those calls, after you found out she was missing and all the chaos that consumed the next few days, would you be able to pinpoint an errand that you ran down to the minute? I would have been lucky to have gotten the time correct to within an hour.

You also have to think about how time passes when you are hopped up with adreneline, it can seem like 15 minutes have passed when it really has been 2 hours. It is hard to pay attention to details, and to recall events clearly.

Now, this came from a work of fiction, and might not be true, but a detective is confronting someone he susptects of having committed a crime, and the alibi is not very convincing. The suspect says that he knows his alibi does not sound convincing, and he wishes he had a better one, but the Detective says, "No, alibies, the real ones anyway, have more holes than a Salvation Army Suit. I start to worry when they look like suits of armor."

CyberPro

It's very easy to get the exact time of a phone call and like you said, he may have a receipt. I would guess his lawyers helped him establish his timeline based on info from the phone records and/or receipts so it could be verified.

I sincerely doubt there was an accomplice on this crime. I think it happened kind of spur-of-the-moment. If Brad did it and if he is a 'private' as some say, then I don't see him trusting anyone enough to inform them of this...not to mention taking the risk of yet another person being spotted/seen. I think we're looking at a single perp in this crime.

I sincerely doubt there was an accomplice on this crime. I think it happened kind of spur-of-the-moment. If Brad did it and if he is a 'private' as some say, then I don't see him trusting anyone enough to inform them of this...not to mention taking the risk of yet another person being spotted/seen. I think we're looking at a single perp in this crime.

I agree with you. IMO it was strangulation (no blood) and he put her in something like a garbage bag where there wouldn't be traces left behind in the trunk of his car.

Glad I'm not the only one that's questioning the two trips to HT after 6 AM.......I've been thinking about it for days trying to play that scenario out and for some reason cannot wrap my mind around it. I believe he made 2 trips to the store but I still think the first trip was around 4 AM.

Assuming Brad is responsible for his wife's death.....I don't think it was pre-planned at all and don't feel like anyone else was involved other than himself. If it had been pre-planned I think her body would have been taken much further away and placed in a much more remote location......she was placed very nearby because he just didn't have time to take her anywhere else.

As for manner of death.....I'd considered the possibility that maybe he pushed her down the stairs in the heat of an argument.....but, then again.....there was something LE saw on her that made them realize right away she was murdered......makes me think either she WAS stabbed (like the rumor that's floating around Cisco) or gunshot.

Also, after re-reading his affadavit.....he mentions she came home from the BBQ around midnight.....he fails to mention if he was awake when she returned or if she supposedly told him the next the morning.

Glad I'm not the only one that's questioning the two trips to HT after 6 AM.......I've been thinking about it for days trying to play that scenario out and for some reason cannot wrap my mind around it. I believe he made 2 trips to the store but I still think the first trip was around 4 AM.

This guy obviously knows HT has recorded video everywhere in the store.
Remember, he and his attorney heard and read about the 4 am rumor before he made a sworn statement on his civil affidavit that the trips were 6:15 and 6:45. If he was at the store at 4 am, his attorney would have made him come up with an excuse for being there at that time.

This guy obviously knows HT has recorded video everywhere in the store.
Remember, he and his attorney heard and read about the 4 am rumor before he made a sworn statement on his civil affidavit that the trips were 6:15 and 6:45. If he was at the store at 4 am, his attorney would have made him come up with an excuse for being there at that time.

True.....but there is a possibility BC hasn't been completely truthful with his attorney.

... unless you had just murdered your wife, then it would be the last thing you wanted to do.

ha ha. good one!

on another note, I would LOVE to meet up with you guys.
Um, how many hours to drive from Texas to NC? :)
Just kidding!

Assuming Brad is responsible for his wife's death.....I don't think it was pre-planned at all and don't feel like anyone else was involved other than himself. If it had been pre-planned I think her body would have been taken much further away and placed in a much more remote location......she was placed very nearby because he just didn't have time to take her anywhere else.

As for manner of death.....I'd considered the possibility that maybe he pushed her down the stairs in the heat of an argument.....but, then again.....there was something LE saw on her that made them realize right away she was murdered......makes me think either she WAS stabbed (like the rumor that's floating around Cisco) or gunshot.

Also, after re-reading his affadavit.....he mentions she came home from the BBQ around midnight.....he fails to mention if he was awake when she returned or if she supposedly told him the next the morning.

Could be he went to HT twice between 6 and 7 to make sure someone or some video equipment captured his mug and or vehicle. Doesn't mean he didn't go to a totally different store at 4 am. He could tell LE about HT because it would maybe keep them from checking other locations for his face and if anyone saw his car - he could say yes I was out making multiple trips to HT.

Does anyone know or remember if a cadaver dog was brought to the Cooper residence?

True.....but there is a possibility BC hasn't been completely truthful with his attorney.
The cops have the videos.
He cooperated and obviously told them where he was.
This guy is certainly no dummy.
If the cops had a video of him at 4 am and he had no explanation, he would be charged last week at the latest.

Could be he went to HT twice between 6 and 7 to make sure someone or some video equipment captured his mug and or vehicle. Doesn't mean he didn't go to a totally different store at 4 am. He could tell LE about HT because it would maybe keep them from checking other locations for his face and if anyone saw his car - he could say yes I was out making multiple trips to HT.

Totally agree!!

Does anyone know or remember if a cadaver dog was brought to the Cooper residence?

We had extensive discussion on this.
No one was saw a dog at the home and it has not been reported.

Well, the 4 am story originated here.
The report was he was at the same store a 4 am and told the cops 6 am

momto3kids:
"I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured. ."

We had extensive discussion on this.
No one was saw a dog at the home and it has not been reported.

Hmmmm.......I've been following the case fairly closely.....guess I missed that discussion....sorry.

I wonder why they wouldn't bring dogs to residence/cars.....seems like that could give LE some quick answers.....especially if there was a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jgouth