Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he wore his CISCO hat pulled down low and believes his face was obscured by the camera...he seems to want to try and explain his behavior so i cannot figure out why he wouldn't come up w/an explanation about the 4-ish visit to HT, presuming he did go.

maybe he wore his CISCO hat pulled down low and believes his face was obscured by the camera...he seems to want to try and explain his behavior so i cannot figure out why he wouldn't come up w/an explanation about the 4-ish visit to HT, presuming he did go.

The poster had said it was a single trip where he said he bought milk and bread but actually bought detergent w/ bleach. He supposedly told the cops it was 6 am when in fact it was 4:20 am.

mom, how would your source know that he told the cops 6 am ?
I can't imagine anyone at HT knowing what he said to the cops in a very confidential interview.

This is going to be key, I think. And of course it's the most provable one way or the other. Store cameras, receipt. This would be a really stupid thing to lie about due to the fact that one would get caught in such a lie poste haste. I really don't believe he made a 4am-5am visit to any store--I'd have to see the video myself to believe it. It would just be so incredibly stupid ... and then to lie about it.

Could he be THAT stupid?

You're right......it would be incredibly stupid.....but then, I thinks it's incredibly stupid to murder someone too, yet people do it.....go figure :confused:.

If BC is responsible he was working on adrenaline. Anything is possible with adrenaline and panic. I have felt it was possible with 3 trips.

Detergent to clean any possible mess 4am.
Oops milk needed for kids that are getting up 6am.
Dang I need to show NC was here and alive, call his own cell or use some tech system he might know how to do, drive to HT immediately, another purchase.

What I see thru all this and his story is....why buy detergent if he was planning on going to play tennis? Why would NC send him back out a seperate trip when she had her day planned and it wasn't doing laundry.

Remember she didn't send him after juice, she notified him when he was already at the store. Maybe that is where BC has messed up. He should have said NC sent him back after juice and notified him she needed detergent. :waitasec:

I definitely believe it!! I think that's where he headed after he disposed of her body.

Now, it may well be true what he told LE about making the two trips to HT between 6-7 AM to purchase milk, juice and detergent and he's certainly smart enough to realize they would verify that.

I think where he probably messed up was not realizing LE would check the store video prior to 6 AM and see him there between 4-4:30 AM making the FIRST purchase of some type of cleaner.

So possibly........3 trips to the store :confused:.

The poster had said it was a single trip where he said he bought milk and bread but actually bought detergent w/ bleach. He supposedly told the cops it was 6 am when in fact it was 4:20 am.

mom, how would your source know that he told the cops 6 am ?
I can't imagine anyone at HT knowing what he said to the cops in a very confidential interview.

Apparently someone knew because mom mentioned the 6 AM trip before BC's affidavit was taken and released publicly.

Just wanted to add.......mom's post was on 7/15........BC's affidavit was dated 7/23.

I haven't heard anyone mention this in a while, but, was there ever a reason for BC to be wearing long sleeves after she went missing? Seems like he might have been trying to cover up something. BTW I'm new here, can't seem to stop getting sucked into these cases! I've been luring a long time, finally decided to register and join in the "fun".

Apparently someone knew because mom mentioned the 6 AM trip before BC's affidavit was taken and released publicly.

If the cops leaked this info to HT and it then tricked down to other employees, that was a huge mistake on their part.

If the cops leaked this info to HT and it then tricked down to other employees, that was a huge mistake on their part.

it might be that the person at HT that provided the video told others that LE wanted video / looked at video from the store beginning at 6am and word quickly spread around - just a thought.

I haven't heard anyone mention this in a while, but, was there ever a reason for BC to be wearing long sleeves after she went missing? Seems like he might have been trying to cover up something. BTW I'm new here, can't seem to stop getting sucked into these cases! I've been luring a long time, finally decided to register and join in the "fun".

Hi and welcome! It has been noted that he wore long sleeves to his press conference on a HOT day... makes you wonder, doesn't it?

LOL.....some of these cases can become very addictive unfortunately and there seems to be no shortage of them.

As for the long sleeves.....if my memory serves me correctly.....someone local reported seeing scratches on his arms (or someone the poster knew saw the scratches) but the consensus was they could have come from the vegetation while searching. I'm sure if in fact he did have scratches, LE would be able to distinguish whether they were caused from bushes/brush or if they were scratches caused by fingernails. Someone also noted from photos that LE was wearing long sleeves too even though the weather was quite warm.

Hi and welcome! It has been noted that he wore long sleeves to his press conference on a HOT day... makes you wonder, doesn't it?

It was either later that day, or the next day, that I noticed two men working on the roof of a bank building in northwest Cary. They both were wearing long sleeves. And it was sweltering hot that day, too.

I also know people who wear long sleeves year round.

Not me, though.

Good observation on the long sleeves...

BTW, scratches must not be too easy to discern. I'm from San Diego and if you remember the Danielle Van Dam case, David Westerfield had scratches on his arm, but LE couldn't positively source them. After the trial, the lead prosecutor stated that he still "believed" the scratches were from Danielle, but couldn't prove it.

LOL.....some of these cases can become very addictive unfortunately and there seems to be no shortage of them.

As for the long sleeves.....if my memory serves me correctly.....someone local reported seeing scratches on his arms (or someone the poster knew saw the scratches) but the consensus was they could have come from the vegetation while searching. I'm sure if in fact he did have scratches, LE would be able to distinguish whether they were caused from bushes/brush or if they were scratches caused by fingernails. Someone also noted from photos that LE was wearing long sleeves too even though the weather was quite warm.

Another poster who was out searching the same day as BC said that he was wearing long sleeves during the search. On that Monday, it was raining and that poster said people were getting chilled from the rain.

You'd only have to wait for the one at Harris Teeter. You'd be making a right on to Kildaire Farm Road. The pharmacy is open at HT in the middle of the night?? I didn't know that. I get my prescriptions at the CVS on the corner of Kildaire and Penny. Sometimes they close before I remember to go by!
Oh, he needed to get a glucose testing kit...not a prescription. Sorry. Yes, the pharmacy is closed. They didn't have the kit either so we had to drive to the Fuquay Walmart since the Cary one is not open all night.

Has anyone seen BC in a North Face jacket in any photo's? A lightweight one.

Has anyone seen the BMW X5 outside the home lately ?

Nope....I have wondered why it got put inside the garage or taken elsewhere. I would figure he would have his BMW in the garage to avoid having to go thru the front door every time unless he is going thru the garage to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd