Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're assuming of course that LE brought it back (if they took it somewhere for awhile to look for forensic evidence). Do we know for sure he has it (back)?

LOL...there remains contention about the verdict to this day, but, IMO, LE in general seems to be getting cases in more precise order before naming persons of interest or arresting anyone, partially as a result of the hurried trial, etc. Westerfield demanded.

I'm okay with the extra time the CPD is taking and the fact it is remaining "mostly" quiet about the investigation into Nancy Cooper's death.

I followed that case every step of the way!

We're assuming of course that LE brought it back (if they took it somewhere for awhile to look for forensic evidence). Do we know for sure he has it (back)?

There was a tv news video done outside the house after LE left. The Suv was in the drive - so LE did not take it under that warrant at least. Will see if I can find that video for you.

Has anyone seen BC in a North Face jacket in any photo's? A lightweight one.
Mom, Raisin, if anybody, would probably remember this. He's the one who noted the missing stickers on the license plate. RAISIN? Do you remember Brad wearing this jacket in any pictures? And, Mom, why do you ask? Just curious. Is it what he had on in the store video?

Perhaps he sold it, or is selling it, to cover some of his legal fees.

Mom, Raisin, if anybody, would probably remember this. He's the one who noted the missing stickers on the license plate. RAISIN? Do you remember Brad wearing this jacket in any pictures? And, Mom, why do you ask? Just curious. Is it what he had on in the store video?

I do not remember Brad wearing such a jacket, however I do remember a picture of an LE officer half way inside Brads trash can fishing around...:crazy:

Perhaps he sold it, or is selling it, to cover some of his legal fees.
Both cars are probably in the garage. I'm guessing a bunch of people drive by his house everyday out of curiousity, and the less items to gawk at the better. He may have had to de-clutter the garage to make room, but I sure would move in the cars if I were him.

Or, perhaps he just titled over the car to his attorneys.

How much long is it going to be until we hear something from the lawyers or police?

... unless you had just murdered your wife, then it would be the last thing you wanted to do.

I was on my way home from work once and got stuck on the interstate because a small plane had made a crash landing a mile ahead of me. Sat there for 4 hours. This was before cell phones.

When I finally made it home my husband had called everyone under the sun and the ER looking for me. I spent the rest of the evening calling 20 people back to apologize for worrying them.
I too would be calling the police in addition to local emergency rooms, her girlfriends, the neighbors, etc.

Whether she'd been missing less than 24 hrs. or not the police could have told him if she'd been hit by a car or involved in something else that they'd possibly been called out on. The police are not just for missing people reports.

My BIL is a cop, a "first responder". If there's an injury or illness related 911 call, the police show up first to secure the area for the paramedics. Calling the police would have been the logical thing to do.

perhaps your husband knew the plane crashed in an area you normally traveled at about that time (it sure sounds like it).

since it was a work week, he obviously also expected you home at a specific time. And for you to be late was unusual.

And you were/are in a happy marriage where you care about each other.

In his affidavit - it spells out the timeline from "his perspective". She was due home, but was late. At the same time, it was a Saturday, not a work day. And he says she previously had stayed away for many hours, hanging out at this Java Jive or similar gathering spot with friends.

So, if he is innocent, he'd have no reason - other than the rocky marriage and being pissed off she screwed his plans over - to worry to death.

He says he did go searching and made calls to friends - someone here says they've read this was corroborated by one of the neighbor wives.

Fran - I don't know if he did a phone interview with Greta too but I KNOW I just watched the phone interview he did with that blonde lawyer chick who is always on Bill O'Reilly. I will try to find it again. He might have talked about that time on there.

You have a link to this phone interview?

This is going to be key, I think. And of course it's the most provable one way or the other. Store cameras, receipt. This would be a really stupid thing to lie about due to the fact that one would get caught in such a lie poste haste. I really don't believe he made a 4am-5am visit to any store--I'd have to see the video myself to believe it. It would just be so incredibly stupid ... and then to lie about it.

Could he be THAT stupid?

It is very easy to prove... and if it was true he would be behind bars all ready. I don't believe it. His rebuttal to this fact say detergent not bleach which is also easy to prove.

Perhaps it is at an undisclosed location.

I'm with you on this thought.

Real Estate agent told them to de-clutter in order to sell. First place everyone takes their items is to the garage. Having two young kids with all their items, I bet it looks like my neighbors!

I'm not saying the SUV is not in the garage, but he is parked outdoors now.

It is very easy to prove... and if it was true he would be behind bars all ready. I don't believe it. His rebuttal to this fact say detergent not bleach which is also easy to prove.

I do not agree. When does buying detergent put you in prison for murder??
All it does is place doubt to the LE and show you are a liar.
The purchase will show a different time line also then BC originally told.

I just don't recall hearing anything about the dogs being used at the house. However, it seems to me that even during the search, a good starting point for the dogs would have been at the house - simply to determine which way she went if nothing else.

I agree with this completly and keep wondering the same thing myself.
I also have wondered why perhaps the search helicopters did not locate the body. Although the people on foot had not searched that area yet, I am certain the choppers were covering a broader area.

This guy obviously knows HT has recorded video everywhere in the store.
Remember, he and his attorney heard and read about the 4 am rumor before he made a sworn statement on his civil affidavit that the trips were 6:15 and 6:45. If he was at the store at 4 am, his attorney would have made him come up with an excuse for being there at that time.

These guys lie and think everyone will believe them because they said so. EVEN though what they said can be verified to NOT be the truth, they think they can talk themselves out of it.

We saw this during the Laci Peterson case and since, well, we've seen it time and time again. Expect there are going to be other items come out that can be verified and Brad will STICK to his story.

One thing, expect his attorney to challenge the reliability of the time stamp on the video at the store.

IF it goes to trial, you can count on that challenge.

Attack the law
Attack the evidence
Attack the witness

Lawyer speak.;)

JMHO
fran

True.....but there is a possibility BC hasn't been completely truthful with his attorney.

Believe me, that lawyer does NOT want to know the truth.

He ONLY wants to hear he's innocent.

That's the ONLY way he can defend him. He MUST believe he's innocent, even IF he DOESN'T.

That's the law of our land. The defendent is entitled to a proper defense. To the very end...............

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members