Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEH!

Momto3kids, I didn't get an answer to the question I asked you earlier, so in case you didn't see it, I'll repeat:

---> You said evidence will show he was at HT around 4:20am that Sat. morning...and my question to you is did your 'source' tell you that they SAW the video or otherwise saw this 'evidence' themselves? Or, did they (merely) get their info 2nd or 3rd hand from someone else? If they are passing along something they heard from someone else...well...I don't consider it proof of anything.

HEH!

and my question to you is did your 'source' tell you that they SAW the video or otherwise saw this 'evidence' themselves? Or, did they (merely) get their info 2nd or 3rd hand from someone else? If they are passing along something they heard from someone else...well...I don't consider it proof of anything.

So if people are not supposed to beleive the second or third hand information from this source they why should anyone beleive any of the statements given by NC's friends as to what "Nancy told me..." But don't beleive anything that came straight from the horses mouth (BC) in his statements?

HEH!

Momto3kids, I didn't get an answer to the question I asked you earlier, so in case you didn't see it, I'll repeat:

---> You said evidence will show he was at HT around 4:20am that Sat. morning...and my question to you is did your 'source' tell you that they SAW the video or otherwise saw this 'evidence' themselves? Or, did they (merely) get their info 2nd or 3rd hand from someone else? If they are passing along something they heard from someone else...well...I don't consider it proof of anything.

Yes, she said her source DID see the video.

To: Brad

Complete the following tasks immediately. stop.

Move SUV to drive, after you put those dumb stickers on the plates

Drive to *advertiser censored* and dispose of Northface lightweight jacket

Go to HT and see if they will let you look at video - tell them you are an insurance adjuster - that'll work

Will assign more tasks soon. stop.

Complete ASAP

:floorlaugh:

BC is wearing a light jacket in some pictures on his website.
adventuresofbrad.com, click on photos and MBA.

Has this been posted before? If so, my apologies. I just wanted to point out Bazemore's use of "not a random act of violence" and the end result.

Husband held for Indian-American woman's murder
Wednesday February 13 2008 00:00 IST

WASHINGTON: Nearly a month after the charred remains of 57-year-old Vanlata Patel were found off a highway in Virginia, the police have arrested and charged the woman's estranged husband, Harish Purushottamdas Patel, 60, for the gruesome murder.

The Patels, who had married in 1996 and had adult children from previous marriages, had filed for divorce last November. Court records revealed that the two had a dispute over division of their financial assets, notably $ 400,000 deposited in Swiss bank accounts.

"As sad as this case is, we are pleased to have been able to bring it to such a swift and certain conclusion. It's important for our citizens to know that this was not a random act of violence against someone in our community," said Pat Bazemore, Police Chief of Cary in North Carolina, after Harish Patel's arrest from his home on Monday night.

The woman had gone missing on January 16 -- hours before she was to take a flight to Toronto to join her son in Alberta, Canada, with whom she had been living since her legal separation from her husband last September.

Her body, wrapped in a comforter, was found at the centre of a brush fire near an inter-State highway in Virginia's Mecklenburg County. It was only on January 22 that the victim's identity was established with the help of DNA evidence.

Police did not immediately name Harish Patel a suspect, saying he was "distraught" after hearing about his wife's death. He himself went on record at the time saying that he had nothing to hide.

The police chief did not immediately provide any detail on the cause of Vanlata Patel's death or what was found during the investigation that led to the arrest of Harish Patel, who had claimed that he had no knowledge that his estranged wife was visiting friends in North Carolina.

Yep. Someone came up with that on the last thread and we dissected it thouroughly. Quite plausible. Good thought.

Thank you. I haven't had a chance to read everything and thought I'd throw it out there.

<snip>

The Patels, who had married in 1996 and had adult children from previous marriages, had filed for divorce last November. Court records revealed that the two had a dispute over division of their financial assets, notably $ 400,000 deposited in Swiss bank accounts.

"As sad as this case is, we are pleased to have been able to bring it to such a swift and certain conclusion. It's important for our citizens to know that this was not a random act of violence against someone in our community," said Pat Bazemore, Police Chief of Cary in North Carolina, after Harish Patel's arrest from his home on Monday night.

<snip>

Police did not immediately name Harish Patel a suspect, saying he was "distraught" after hearing about his wife's death. He himself went on record at the time saying that he had nothing to hide.

Thanks Susie Clue,

I had heard of this case but did not follow it. Seems rather similar and it seems that Chief Bazemore has done a very good job with respect to that case. Glad she is handling this one as well - seems she knows how to get it done.

Yes, she said her source DID see the video.

Buying the bleach at 4am with a jacket on fits better with the rumors going around Cisco that she was stabbed. Bleach means blood; jacket may mean scratch marks. 6AM? :liar:

I'll take it. Until it is proven right/wrong it is as possible as anything else we think about.

Buying the bleach at 4am with a jacket on fits better with the rumors going around Cisco that she was stabbed. Bleach means blood; jacket may mean scratch marks. 6AM? :liar:

Is this the reason there were questions about him owning a Northface jacket? I wasn't certain why that came up.

Does anybody know if cleaning with bleach or detergent with bleach will make blood undetectable?

I was the one that started the Cisco rumor of COD (heard it from a friend that works at Cisco). Come to find out that rumor was based on a Dr. Baden TV interview. He was only speculating but many people believed him to have inside info. :blushing:

HEH!

HEH
SleuthyGal
READ #129...you got your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads