Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find Toll Brothers Homes on the Register of Deeds site. Maybe I'm not doing something right. I want to see who sold it to them.

Or, Mom, are you going back to the dump site to see if the post light is on? Mom, what ARE you up to? I'm laughing picturing you waiting til your husband goes to bed so you can go out and snoop around. Ha. Maybe I'll drive to the two or three spots I think you may be, and scare the doo out of you.

oh, JTF, it
Sounds like you are a tad jealous maybe ?

like RC pointed out she bought the $1200 computer case for Brad, not herself.

Do you honestly think she went out an bought all of this expensive art work without his approval ? Look at the separation agreement, as it seems like Brad had a passion for expensive art too.

$200 pedicures ? I just called my wife and she said they run around $50-$60 tops at the spas in the area. if she paid $200, it was full a full day treatment including massage at a resort spa....exaggeration imo

BMW X-5 ? Sure Nancy wanted it but the fact remains Brad signed on the dotted line to get both BMW's.
If he did not want them, they would not have them.....Nancy was totally at his mercy in financial situations.

JTFax,
sounds like you're just a man-hater!:whip2:

He does say that the 325 had been Nancy's car prior to the purchase of the X5.

I know that some of her friends' affidavits address her having to walk places and take taxis and that could be true in some instances if they shared a car. I know that when we had one car, I would drive my husband to work and pick him up. That way, I'd have a car to drive the kids places and run errands.

he had things to do, mistresses to see. he needed the car!

I decided to go by MeadowRidge to where NC was found. We, including myself wanted to know about what it was like back there at night time.

So this is why I didn't want to say where I went!! What if someone that is following this site knew that? Crying out loud I had a child with me!!:mad:

Once you enter the new home section the lights are the brightest of any subdivision I have ever been in. They are these huge globes that radiate.

There is one light placed on a corner of each intersecting street and at the end of each cul-de-sac.

Once I turned off Fielding I could drive with no headlights.

In the cul-de-sac where NC was found it is lit up with the street lamp in the cul-de-sac and on the corner. No lights would have been needed to dump the body. I could see the purple wreath of flowers with out headlights. Dim but recognizable.

I didn't stay to take photo's because...

a car had followed in from Holly Springs Rd to almost the last turnoff on Fielding. Then, there was a man and woman walking Fielding at 9:45, so I didn't want them to call the police for a vehicle going back there.

I have no idea if the street light was there before NC or if it has been since she was found there. I think the video might show if it was or not.

That's all I can give you for now.

I can't find Toll Brothers Homes on the Register of Deeds site. Maybe I'm not doing something right. I want to see who sold it to them.

They bought the lots in the name TOLL NC LP

Now Mom, NO going back there at 4 am to see how many house lights are on unless we have a caravan.

thanks for the report, momto3.

if she had telegraphed it, brad or another creep may have been waiting there...

who wants to volunteer to drive down the road to the actual dump at night to see why brad opted for the unbuilt subdivision rather than the dump?

I decided to go by MeadowRidge to where NC was found. We, including myself wanted to know about what it was like back there at night time.

So this is why I didn't want to say where I went!! What if someone that is following this site knew that? Crying out loud I had a child with me!!:mad:

Once you enter the new home section the lights are the brightest of any subdivision I have ever been in. They are these huge globes that radiate.

There is one light placed on a corner of each intersecting street and at the end of each cul-de-sac.

In the cul-de-sac where NC was found it is lit up with the street lamp in the cul-de-sac and on the corner. No lights would have been needed to dump the body. I could see the purple wreath of flowers with out headlights. Dim but recognizable.

a car had followed in from Holly Springs Rd to almost the last turnoff on Fielding. Then, there was a man and woman walking Fielding at 9:45, so I didn't want them to call the police for a vehicle going back there.

I have no idea if the street light was there before NC or if it has been since she was found there. I think the video might show if it was or not.

Thanks Momt3K - don't blame you a bit for being cautious.

SO if the light was there, its pretty bright aye ? Hmmmm, quess someone could dump a body as easily in the day as at night then.

Mom,

Thanks for the detective work. I understand why you would not tell that ahead of time, especially with a child in the car. IMHO, you actually needed a {Shiver} smiley for that part :)

I have to get up very early to catch a flight in the AM, to the point that I might not even go to bed at all, but I have been thinking about checking out the HT and the dump site at that time. Now that you have posted about the light level at the dump site, I can cross that one off the list.

Not sure I will make the HT visit either. I can STAY UP late, but GETTING UP early does not do great things to my level of coherence.

CyberPro

Now Mom, NO going back there at 4 am to see how many house lights are on unless we have a caravan.

Now that is a deal! I just couldn't believe people were walking at that time...I just knew I would have the police waiting when I got out of the subdivision. But it is County so it would take them awhile I guess to get to me. I hope so!

Thanks bunches
Wirehair, that is their corporate name. They probably pieced together that parcel from several different land owners. That is why I told you I needed time. I'm am in real estate. Usually when a developer puts together a subdivision, they don't buy the entire piece from one person. Sometimes they need to aquire the land, then get zoning changes, enviromental tests, etc. etc. So, we wouldn't know who owned that particular piece of ground before Toll without a little reseach. It could be time consuming. Is there any particular reason you'd like to know?

SO if the light was there, its pretty bright aye ? Hmmmm, quess someone could dump a body as easily in the day as at night then.

Sun up at 6 am...my dogs tell me every morning :)

Mom,

Thanks for the detective work. I understand why you would not tell that ahead of time, especially with a child in the car. IMHO, you actually needed a {Shiver} smiley for that part :)

I have to get up very early to catch a flight in the AM, to the point that I might not even go to bed at all, but I have been thinking about checking out the HT and the dump site at that time. Now that you have posted about the light level at the dump site, I can cross that one off the list.

Not sure I will make the HT visit either. I can STAY UP late, but GETTING UP early does not do great things to my level of coherence.

CyberPro

I took the camera to get a shot of how lit up it was and my child froze. She tried, but it didn't come out at all. Maybe someone else can try or if I get someone else to go with me...

I didn't want to spend much time back there since people saw me go back there.

Try HT and let us know.:)

Guess we can discount our theory about it being too dark to find a more secluded place to place (or toss) NC body. However it does reinforce our idea that the perp was in a SUPER rush to dispose. A few more steps and she wouldn't have been spotted for days!! If the light stays on until the wee hours of the morning.....if the body was disposed in the wee hours of the morning...if....if...if.

Anyway, thanks, Mom, for taking the chance. Not trying to bust your efforts at all. Just frustrated with this case like everyone else. Remember...I did offer to go out ther with you. I would have tonight, also, if you'd asked.

Hi RC...yes it would be very easy to do. Again, I do not know when the lights got placed there, but if it was before NC was found they are certainly bright.

The only car I ever see or hear, here near the Cooper's and my home area is the paper delivery guy around 4 AM, to anywhere near 5 or 6 AM on weekends. Wonder if any newspaper delivery folks were out and about that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell